We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Force is Strong with this PlayStation news.

Go down 
+4
The_Jaster
Buskalilly
Crumpy Andy
masofdas
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

The Force is Strong with this PlayStation news. Empty
PostSubject: The Force is Strong with this PlayStation news.   The Force is Strong with this PlayStation news. EmptyMon 17 Aug 2015 - 17:32

Disney and Sony have announced this
The Force is Strong with this PlayStation news. 630x The Force is Strong with this PlayStation news. 630x

There are two bundles either with Disney Infinity 3.0 which has the PlayStation exclusive Bobba Fett figure or with Battlefront

but the strange part of this is "classic" Star Wars games Super Star Wars, Star Wars: Racer Revenge, Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter, and Star Wars Bounty Hunter which will have trophies & enhanced graphics will also be part of the bundles and certain editions of each game.

Any of this tempting you to pick up a PS4 or maybe swap for one these as it's 1TB or does this marketing & partnership not sit well with you?

Last edited by masofdas on Sun 4 Sep 2016 - 12:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The Force is Strong with this PlayStation news.   The Force is Strong with this PlayStation news. EmptyMon 17 Aug 2015 - 18:18

Is that the ugliest controller everyone has ever seen? It looks worse than an N64 control.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Force is Strong with this PlayStation news.   The Force is Strong with this PlayStation news. EmptyMon 17 Aug 2015 - 18:20

To be fair, if I was ready to buy a PS4 yet, this'd be the one.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Force is Strong with this PlayStation news.   The Force is Strong with this PlayStation news. EmptyMon 17 Aug 2015 - 18:32

I myself prefer this one
The Force is Strong with this PlayStation news. Mgsps4jpg-1dde07_knyh

If it was 1TB, I would of been very tempted to go get one.

Not sure Andy there's a lot of bad 3rd party ones out there.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The Force is Strong with this PlayStation news.   The Force is Strong with this PlayStation news. EmptyMon 17 Aug 2015 - 21:11

andyman949 wrote:
Is that the ugliest controller everyone has ever seen? It looks worse than an N64 control.

It's mainly the white analogue sticks i think.

----

Also when I seen some mention a "Vader" ps4 on twitter I thought they meant this chap.

The Force is Strong with this PlayStation news. 6221%20-%20mask%20vader%20wcw
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Force is Strong with this PlayStation news.   The Force is Strong with this PlayStation news. EmptyMon 17 Aug 2015 - 21:55

Saw this on Reddit this morning:

The Force is Strong with this PlayStation news. EVnKDjY
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Force is Strong with this PlayStation news.   The Force is Strong with this PlayStation news. EmptyMon 17 Aug 2015 - 23:45

To be fair, nobody has it yet so it might be chock-a-block with easter eggs. At first glance, the xbox looks better. And Playstation even has an R2 button so they're missing a trick there!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Force is Strong with this PlayStation news.   The Force is Strong with this PlayStation news. EmptyTue 18 Aug 2015 - 10:33

Don't forget the PS4 comes with 4 "classic" games though.
Back to top Go down
OrangeRakoon
Disciple of Greener
OrangeRakoon

PostSubject: Re: The Force is Strong with this PlayStation news.   The Force is Strong with this PlayStation news. EmptyThu 27 Aug 2015 - 10:56

...which will be available on PSN anyway

It's a pretty bad looking console though. But so is that 360.

MGSV special edition has it beat in every way (and is something I would actually want)
Back to top Go down
http://www.orkn.uk
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: The Force is Strong with this PlayStation news.   The Force is Strong with this PlayStation news. EmptyThu 27 Aug 2015 - 12:48

I'll say one thing for the ps4, it at least has colour unity across the controller and system. Between the two, solely based on looks, I'd have to give it to the ps4. The xbone might have a less offensive controller, but it'd stick out too much in the room to be an appealing part of it once the novelty wore off in my honest and humble opinion.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: The Force is Strong with this PlayStation news.   The Force is Strong with this PlayStation news. EmptyThu 27 Aug 2015 - 19:37

I actually like the look of both consoles. That Darth on the PS4 is legitimate hanging up in a room art quality with just the right degree of subtlety, shame about the slit going through his head and the controller though.

The R2-60 is done pretty tastefully, nice crisp blues on white, although I'd have liked it if they managed to get the start button to also be R2's sensor. Gorgeous controller.

With regards to a novelty factor wearing off, for me and you yes, but the I envision the types who'd pay top dollah for a star wars console are the types for whom the novelty isn't going to diminish.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Force is Strong with this PlayStation news.   The Force is Strong with this PlayStation news. EmptyThu 27 Aug 2015 - 19:50

The controller of the PS4 is Darth's chest.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Force is Strong with this PlayStation news.   The Force is Strong with this PlayStation news. EmptyWed 23 Sep 2015 - 13:00

Orange Is the New Black
The Force is Strong with this PlayStation news. 630x

The orange d-pad Sick
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Force is Strong with this PlayStation news.   The Force is Strong with this PlayStation news. EmptyWed 23 Sep 2015 - 13:07

You're really good at headlines, Mas.
Back to top Go down
OrangeRakoon
Disciple of Greener
OrangeRakoon

PostSubject: Re: The Force is Strong with this PlayStation news.   The Force is Strong with this PlayStation news. EmptyWed 23 Sep 2015 - 13:10

What a lazy design

And also bad
Back to top Go down
http://www.orkn.uk
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Force is Strong with this PlayStation news.   The Force is Strong with this PlayStation news. EmptyWed 23 Sep 2015 - 13:19

That controller is disgusting. Sick
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Force is Strong with this PlayStation news.   The Force is Strong with this PlayStation news. EmptyWed 23 Sep 2015 - 13:40

Well thank you, Drunka but maybe it should of been Orange is The Black Ops instead

I think it will still sale a ton of systems to the COD crowd now wanting a PS4 due to MLG & DLC.

Also that makes about 20 special edition PS4's with Jay's MGSV being one of the best, I do like the FFType-O HD, Destiny: The Taken King and 20th anniversary editions though.

But nothing beats this one
The Force is Strong with this PlayStation news. Ps4_frozen
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The Force is Strong with this PlayStation news.   The Force is Strong with this PlayStation news. EmptyWed 23 Sep 2015 - 13:57

As I said to you on twitter I don't like anything about that balck ops 3 ps4.

This tweet nails it:

Auld_Da_Jim wrote:
The black ops 3 ps4 is pure "Tron's toilet after a night on the Guinness"
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Force is Strong with this PlayStation news.   The Force is Strong with this PlayStation news. EmptyThu 24 Sep 2015 - 15:06

If I ever do buy a PS4, it'll be that Frozen one!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Force is Strong with this PlayStation news.   The Force is Strong with this PlayStation news. EmptyMon 19 Oct 2015 - 16:48

They stole my slogan
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The Force is Strong with this PlayStation news.   The Force is Strong with this PlayStation news. EmptyMon 19 Oct 2015 - 17:52

To be honest it's a pretty damn obvious slogan to use. Laughing
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Force is Strong with this PlayStation news.   The Force is Strong with this PlayStation news. EmptySun 22 Nov 2015 - 11:32

And it worked, you can see the online stats ans the PS4 at it's peak it had 189,191 people on and at the time this post 110,267 online where the XBONE not that far behind with it's peak being 113,696 but at the moment only 37,805 online.

I'm not sure if EA access may have played a part for the high peak but seems like a drop-off as you can play Battlefront for 10hrs via access and that's a lot of time for a online only shooter and would only cost you £4 for a month worth of the service, that's how I may play the game if I can be bothered to download it.

PC is miles behind at 49,137 for it's peak but 31,095 online now which doesn't seem bad compared to the XBONE.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: The Force is Strong with this PlayStation news.   The Force is Strong with this PlayStation news. EmptyTue 24 Nov 2015 - 19:53

I wonder how much of the PC figures are down to the fact that EA don't really bother putting their games on steam anymore. As much as people complain about Steam, many pc gamers won't buy a game unless it is on Steam.

Which isn't surprising, since U-Play is utter piss, and Origin used to be the same.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Force is Strong with this PlayStation news.   The Force is Strong with this PlayStation news. EmptyThu 21 Jan 2016 - 12:39

Not Star Wars but a crazy Japanese ad for the PS4 with a rap
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Force is Strong with this PlayStation news.   The Force is Strong with this PlayStation news. EmptySun 4 Sep 2016 - 12:40

I will put it as who needs a new thread for PlayStation news, as this week on Wednesday at 8pm in the UK we will be able to watch live from New York the PlayStation Future meeting,

Which will surely be the official reveal of the PS4 Slim which will be it's out now and the Neo more then likely which I'm not sure when it will come out now, we will likely see new games possibly Red Dead 3 along with some we've seen before likely now running on Neo and some we've not seen for awhile like Deep Down.

PSVR launch will be around a month away from this event which hopefully nail what the launch line-up from everyone not just Sony.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Force is Strong with this PlayStation news.   The Force is Strong with this PlayStation news. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Force is Strong with this PlayStation news.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next