We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Undertale and Deltarune (Enter Dual RPGs)

Go down 
+7
DarrenK
Muss
JayMoyles
Crumpy Andy
ZeroJones
Buskalilly
Balladeer
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Undertale and Deltarune (Enter Dual RPGs) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undertale and Deltarune (Enter Dual RPGs)   Undertale and Deltarune (Enter Dual RPGs) - Page 2 EmptyThu 4 Feb 2016 - 17:52

Well he is developer support this guy from Nintendo.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Undertale and Deltarune (Enter Dual RPGs)   Undertale and Deltarune (Enter Dual RPGs) - Page 2 EmptyThu 4 Feb 2016 - 21:35

I'd love to see Undertale on more than one device, but I don't think it'll happen as he'll have to remake the game, as Drunka says, and Toby Fox is already talking about developing his next project. Still, no point in writing it off as "never happening".
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Undertale and Deltarune (Enter Dual RPGs)   Undertale and Deltarune (Enter Dual RPGs) - Page 2 EmptyThu 4 Feb 2016 - 22:05

I seen something else on Twiiter saying he would love to see on Nintendo systems but would need help for it, but Nintendo has the £$€ to get a port house to do it for him.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Undertale and Deltarune (Enter Dual RPGs)   Undertale and Deltarune (Enter Dual RPGs) - Page 2 EmptyThu 4 Feb 2016 - 22:08

I don't want to say too much in case you ever play Undertale, but there's a few tricks in this game that are reliant on the fact it's on PC - like game mechanic stuff and some story tools. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see it, but I don't think it'll happen.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Undertale and Deltarune (Enter Dual RPGs)   Undertale and Deltarune (Enter Dual RPGs) - Page 2 EmptyThu 4 Feb 2016 - 23:27

Double post, but word from the dev is he's considering going for a port.

https://twitter.com/FwugRadiation/status/695235002326458368
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Undertale and Deltarune (Enter Dual RPGs)   Undertale and Deltarune (Enter Dual RPGs) - Page 2 EmptyThu 4 Feb 2016 - 23:30

Seen that and the team who handled likes of Guacamelee! port to the Wii U.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Undertale and Deltarune (Enter Dual RPGs)   Undertale and Deltarune (Enter Dual RPGs) - Page 2 EmptyFri 5 Feb 2016 - 6:35

Bank error in your favour. Dance
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Undertale and Deltarune (Enter Dual RPGs)   Undertale and Deltarune (Enter Dual RPGs) - Page 2 EmptyFri 5 Feb 2016 - 7:23

If this happens I will forget the Steam version and buy it and play it on Wii U because RABID FANBOY.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Undertale and Deltarune (Enter Dual RPGs)   Undertale and Deltarune (Enter Dual RPGs) - Page 2 EmptyFri 5 Feb 2016 - 10:18

By the time it's done (if it gets done) you could of finished on STEAM those 3 times, for the "RABID FANBOY".
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Undertale and Deltarune (Enter Dual RPGs)   Undertale and Deltarune (Enter Dual RPGs) - Page 2 EmptyFri 5 Feb 2016 - 19:17

I'd really welcome a wii U version. Smile
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Undertale and Deltarune (Enter Dual RPGs)   Undertale and Deltarune (Enter Dual RPGs) - Page 2 EmptyFri 5 Feb 2016 - 21:28

Considering it's a love letter to Earthbound through its writing, I'm positive it'd be at home on Nintendo. Imagine the NX launching with the first console port of Undertale, or the Wii U bowing out with it. I hope it happens!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Undertale and Deltarune (Enter Dual RPGs)   Undertale and Deltarune (Enter Dual RPGs) - Page 2 EmptyFri 5 Feb 2016 - 22:04

Would be cool to have it as a launch title on the NX as sends a statement having a huge indie title from the word go.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Undertale and Deltarune (Enter Dual RPGs)   Undertale and Deltarune (Enter Dual RPGs) - Page 2 EmptyFri 5 Feb 2016 - 22:20

That would probably depend on when NX launches, if it's not this year then surely that's too late.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Undertale and Deltarune (Enter Dual RPGs)   Undertale and Deltarune (Enter Dual RPGs) - Page 2 EmptyFri 5 Feb 2016 - 22:23

Not if it's still not on other systems and Nintendo were to market it right.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Undertale and Deltarune (Enter Dual RPGs)   Undertale and Deltarune (Enter Dual RPGs) - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Feb 2016 - 9:52

This sounds like a Job for Nicalis...
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Undertale and Deltarune (Enter Dual RPGs)   Undertale and Deltarune (Enter Dual RPGs) - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Feb 2016 - 10:13

Jimbob wrote:
This sounds like a Job for Nicalis...

Undertale and Deltarune (Enter Dual RPGs) - Page 2 Post-36910-no-god-please-no-gif-Michael-S-hIu3_zpsatfaqz3x
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Undertale and Deltarune (Enter Dual RPGs)   Undertale and Deltarune (Enter Dual RPGs) - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Feb 2016 - 10:45

Seems to be a little disagreement between Jim and Jas, there. Shocked

As long as it gits done, I don't mind...
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Undertale and Deltarune (Enter Dual RPGs)   Undertale and Deltarune (Enter Dual RPGs) - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Feb 2016 - 13:55

Yeah why not Nicalis or you want them to do there own game Jas instead of a port, then I may agree with Jas on that/
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Undertale and Deltarune (Enter Dual RPGs)   Undertale and Deltarune (Enter Dual RPGs) - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Feb 2016 - 18:37

Nicalis are a complete joke when it comes to publishing games, especially so for the European market they either take an obscene amount of years to arrive or in the worst cases don't get released here at all.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Undertale and Deltarune (Enter Dual RPGs)   Undertale and Deltarune (Enter Dual RPGs) - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Feb 2016 - 19:13

There's the IARC for global game ratings now, though - I'm optimistic that more games will be released closer together worldwide.

My optimism, though...
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Undertale and Deltarune (Enter Dual RPGs)   Undertale and Deltarune (Enter Dual RPGs) - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Feb 2016 - 19:59

The_Jaster wrote:
Nicalis are a complete joke when it comes to publishing games, especially so for the European market they either take an obscene amount of years to arrive or in the worst cases don't get released here at all.

They did a bang-up job with Binding of Isaac: Rebirth though.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Undertale and Deltarune (Enter Dual RPGs)   Undertale and Deltarune (Enter Dual RPGs) - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Feb 2016 - 22:41

Oh I see. I was thinking that "at least they get things done" from e.g. Cave Story onwards.
But true - you may never see the finished game on the eShop!
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Undertale and Deltarune (Enter Dual RPGs)   Undertale and Deltarune (Enter Dual RPGs) - Page 2 EmptyMon 8 Feb 2016 - 0:25

ZeroJones wrote:
There's the IARC for global game ratings now, though - I'm optimistic that more games will be released closer together worldwide.

My optimism, though...

Oh I had no idea about that, I think part of their biggest issue as far as I'm aware is that Nicalis don't have a European office.  

JayMoyles wrote:
The_Jaster wrote:

They did a bang-up job with Binding of Isaac: Rebirth though.

They did but that's a massive IP compared to other things they've published in the past.

Jimbob wrote:
Oh I see. I was thinking that "at least they get things done" from e.g. Cave Story onwards.
But true - you may never see the finished game on the eShop!

That is one of their worst offenders but isn't even why I dislike how they go about things, usually if anyone asks them for an update on a games situation it's either met with silence or straight up passing the blame to the platform owners or rating boards etc.

Just tell people the truth rather than leaving them hanging wondering if they will ever get the game, for example compare that to how a smaller dev in yacht club games handled their delay between regions & you can see it's night and day.

---

If I had to choose a publisher for Undertale I'd go with the much more reliable (IMO) choice of Devolver digital.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Undertale and Deltarune (Enter Dual RPGs)   Undertale and Deltarune (Enter Dual RPGs) - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Feb 2016 - 18:07

I, joshingly, told off a year 9 at work today for drawing Sans instead of Papyrus in an art class.

The game definitely seems to be doing the rounds there because every lesson I supported today involved someone talking about Undertale.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Undertale and Deltarune (Enter Dual RPGs)   Undertale and Deltarune (Enter Dual RPGs) - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Mar 2016 - 20:35

JayMoyles wrote:
Out of interest, did you ever get any further in Undertale, Balla?

I did!  A bit, "encouraged" by my two friends who are also playing it.  Only a bit though, up to the first meeting with Sans & Papyrus.  I killed Toriel because I didn't know how to spare her, then immediately felt guilty, restarted, and did it the right way this time.  Nobody seems to have noticed...

...not even Flowey.  I'm doing a neutral route ya vegetation-based bastard, of course I'm going to have killed some thingies. DAMN YOU!

Also: I'm uncommon shite at bullet hell.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Undertale and Deltarune (Enter Dual RPGs)   Undertale and Deltarune (Enter Dual RPGs) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Undertale and Deltarune (Enter Dual RPGs)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next