We're Taking A Yooka To See How It Playlees

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  GintendoGintendo  SONMSONM  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Wha'daya So Mad About?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
masofdas
I'M SO LONELY

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Sun 20 Aug 2017 - 9:43

I will

NotMyFinalForm wrote:

If you're expecting good gameplay then just avoid this game. This is just another highly pretentious and cinematic walking simulator with brainead puzzles and combat being overrated by hipsters.

Angus wrote:

If you want to feel artsy like a post modern hipster douchebag then this one is for you. Hope this non-game can be kept up by GAME DEV fanboys and people who don't play video games but want to push their ideals into them

beakerboy666 wrote:

Seems like video game standards have gone down. The only positive thing I can say about this game is that it has pretty graphics. The story? Nonsensical and cringe. The combat? brain-dead easy and definitely not fun or deep. The puzzles? Confusing, out of place, and uninspiring.

But it doesn't stop there. Their main character was purposely made to be incredibly ugly, like it's extremely hard to not look away when you see her face, it's disgustingly ugly and it's just like with Mass Effect Andromeda, apparently it is politically correct now to make your characters butt-ugly. She doesn't even look like a female, at all. Also, I'm training to be a psychologist, and I can safely say the game's interpretation of mental illness is naive at BEST. A person with psychosis would not die as a result of their hallucinations like MAIN CHARACTERS NAME SPELT WRONG does frequently. Their would be no plague crawling up their arm. You can't try to mimic a real life mental illness and make it fit along with your fantasy mythology, it just doesn't work. You will regret buying this game. You would probably even regret pirating it too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drunkalilly
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Sun 20 Aug 2017 - 11:16

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.gintendo.co.uk
masofdas
I'M SO LONELY

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Sun 20 Aug 2017 - 11:22

Bingo, was trying to find Jim Sterling's 1/10 review but he's replaced it with a 7/10.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drunkalilly
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Sun 20 Aug 2017 - 11:25

Easy! I'll do one tonight or tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.gintendo.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   

Back to top Go down

Wha'daya So Mad About?