We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Febryu says Hadouken I have some games?

Go down 
+10
The_Jaster
OrangeRakoon
Buskalilly
shanks
ZeroJones
Balladeer
JayMoyles
Crumpy Andy
Muss
masofdas
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Febryu says Hadouken I have some games? Empty
PostSubject: Febryu says Hadouken I have some games?   Febryu says Hadouken I have some games? EmptySun 24 Jan 2016 - 13:11

Games of February 2016 and what a month this is especially for a the RPG loving 3DS owner.

5th
Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders PS4, ONE, PC
DIGIMON Story: Cyber Sleuth PS4
Gravity Rush Remastered PS4
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 PS4, ONE
The Legend of Legacy 3DS
XCOM 2 PC

9th
Assassins Creed Chronicles PS4, ONE, PC

12th
Alekhine's Gun PS4, ONE, PC
Arslan The Warriors of Legend PS4, ONE
Earth Defense Force 2: Invaders from Planet Space VITA
Earth Defense Force 4.1: The Shadow of New Despair PS4
Etrian Odyssey 2: Untold: The Fafnir Knight 3DS
Goosebumps: The Game 3DS
Megadimension Neptunia VII PS4
Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel PS4
Project X Zone 2 3DS
Terraria 3DS
Zombie Vikings: Ragnarök Edition PS4

16th
Street Fighter V PS4, PC

19th
Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon 3DS
The Escapists The Walking Dead PS4
Ziggurat PS4, ONE, PC

23rd
Far Cry Primal PS4, ONE, PC
Mega Man Legacy Collection 3DS

25th
Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 PS4, ONE, PC

26th
Bravely Second: End Layer 3DS
Toki Tori 2+ PS4, PC

29th
Professional Farmer 2016 PS4, ONE, WiiU, PS3, PC

My take on the month

It starts of well with DIGIMON which I will get and as I've got a VITA again & the game was made for the VITA, I will likely get for that (if I don't get a review code) which means digital or importing from Asia which is getting it physical copy in English.

Then we get a remaster of a cult classic VITA game which makes sense with a second on the way this year also a budget release (I've manged to get for under £20) in Gravity Rush Remasted which I lives up to it's status.

XCOM 2, I hope comes to consoles (my laptop maybe able to run it but sooner play games on a console) as I some how missed the last one on last gen and I've only ever heard great things.

Arslan The Warriors of Legend has looked god from trailers and there is a demo out (I'm yet to try) but not sure, if I need another Musou game with Dragon Quest Heroes still to finish and Hyrule Warriors Legends coming out next month.  

EDF seems like games made for Drunka and that's abiyt all I can say but they seem to be popular enough that there's one at retail on the VITA coming.

Megadimension Neptunia VII, I'm always intrigued by these games as they always seem to review fairly badly yet they keep coming that I do want to play one but with lot's coming this month, it's not something I'm rushing out to get.

Mighty No 9 does anybody care about this now, with it taking so long also it is on PS3, 360, VITA (where I may play or 3DS if I do) as well but just not at retail.

Street Fighter V the big one of the month, I'm not a huge Street Fighter fan but the times I have played SFV, I've really enjoyed and if some of you also get it could be great that I've got my preorder in. I really like Cammy's Jak style costume I hope it's easy to get some how, Amazon also has fight pads up for preorder if you're interested.

Far Cry Primal this actually looks decent but very much doubt i will be picking up at launch, PVZ2 maybe okay but not sure I want to play another online only shooter.

The 3DS has these four, I've not picked up a 3DS game for a while that one of these may tempt me but not sure which.
The Legend of Legacy
Etrian Odyssey 2: Untold: The Fafnir Knight
Project X Zone 2
Bravely Second: End Layer

Like normal this is just retail but there is lots of decent digital online games this month that it could become very expensive, good job I'm getting my bonus then.

What are you all getting then?

Last edited by masofdas on Mon 25 Jan 2016 - 11:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Febryu says Hadouken I have some games?   Febryu says Hadouken I have some games? EmptySun 24 Jan 2016 - 16:14

What a powerful month for games.

X-Com 2 is a must, I've already heard critics gush over the preview builds and I can't wait for more tense alien action.

Then of course there's Street Fighter which is going to be difficult to refuse for a PS4 owner.

I've never played one of the Mystery Dungeon games either, so hopefully the new one is worth a look in too.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Febryu says Hadouken I have some games?   Febryu says Hadouken I have some games? EmptySun 24 Jan 2016 - 16:43

I'd be up for XCOM 2 if I could be. I think the only game I'll definitely pick up is Far Cry Primal. I'll likely also go mad and buy Street Fighter after convincing myself I'll definitely get into it this time.

With Mystery Dungeon I'm not sure they've changed since the first, so it's probably just worth picking up a DS version for 50p.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Febryu says Hadouken I have some games?   Febryu says Hadouken I have some games? EmptySun 24 Jan 2016 - 16:52

I've already got my SFV preorder placed, and I hope we can get a decent bunch of folk on here together to play it. SFIV with some of the gang on NGamer was a freaking blast, so I'm hopeful for a repeat with its sequel.

Also, totally forgot XCOM 2 was out this month as well. One to look at later on for me, but I'm definitely interested.

Bravely Second will be something I'll inevitably check out, but I've got the first to track down and play before that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Febryu says Hadouken I have some games?   Febryu says Hadouken I have some games? EmptySun 24 Jan 2016 - 16:56

Aw yes, Bravely Second! Completely lost sight of this, but I'm definitely up for more of the same!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Febryu says Hadouken I have some games?   Febryu says Hadouken I have some games? EmptySun 24 Jan 2016 - 19:20

I have a quarter of an eye on Mighty No. 9 but, as mas rightly says, not at retail. No Bravely Second: End Layer is the only certainty out of that little lot, which suits me just fine. Grin
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Febryu says Hadouken I have some games?   Febryu says Hadouken I have some games? EmptySun 24 Jan 2016 - 21:15

ZeroJones wrote:
I have a quarter of an eye on Mighty No. 9 but, as mas rightly says, not at retail. No Bravely Second: End Layer is the only certainty out of that little lot, which suits me just fine. Grin

Thought you be picking up a nice retail copy on the Wii U.

So Bravely Second is the 3DS RPG of choice it seems, I do like the look of Legend of Legacy though hmm

@Jay well there's yourself, me, muss, Jas I think is likely from what he's said elsewhere and maybe Andy it seems, do we know what the online options are for SFV like is there a room and you can set it winner stays on etc

I really do want to get good this time in SFV and try to main someone at the moment it's likely to be Cammy in till Ibuki comes out.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Febryu says Hadouken I have some games?   Febryu says Hadouken I have some games? EmptySun 24 Jan 2016 - 23:26

All I can say is maybe bravely second and Mighty 9.
Might get Terria for when I go away
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Febryu says Hadouken I have some games?   Febryu says Hadouken I have some games? EmptyMon 25 Jan 2016 - 0:06

The only one there I'm super keen for is XCom 2 and I can play Muss' copy for free Very Happy

I do want a spot of Street Fighter and Digimon, but no such luck Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Febryu says Hadouken I have some games?   Febryu says Hadouken I have some games? EmptyMon 25 Jan 2016 - 2:02

masofdas wrote:

@Jay well there's yourself, me, muss, Jas I think is likely from what he's said elsewhere and maybe Andy it seems, do we know what the online options are for SFV like is there a room and you can set it winner stays on etc

There was a winner stays on mode in IV, so I'd be surprised if there wasn't a similar option in V.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
OrangeRakoon
Disciple of Greener
OrangeRakoon

PostSubject: Re: Febryu says Hadouken I have some games?   Febryu says Hadouken I have some games? EmptyMon 25 Jan 2016 - 9:30

Yes

Gravity Rush Remastered PS4
Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 PS4

Maybe

DIGIMON Story: Cyber Sleuth PS4
XCOM 2 PC
Earth Defense Force 2: Invaders from Planet Space VITA
Earth Defense Force 4.1: The Shadow of New Despair PS4
Far Cry Primal PS4

I started playing Garden Warfare 1 over the last week and it is actually really good, so I definitely want the sequel. I may hold off on getting it for a while though.

Everyone should play Gravity Rush
Back to top Go down
http://www.orkn.uk
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Febryu says Hadouken I have some games?   Febryu says Hadouken I have some games? EmptyMon 25 Jan 2016 - 11:30

@Drunka wouldn't your laptop be able to run SFV but from what Muss said on are trip to Sheffield you still wouldn't be able to play with us on PS4 easily even if it is cross-play.

Mighty No 9 has been delayed yet again, if you were bothered about it.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Febryu says Hadouken I have some games?   Febryu says Hadouken I have some games? EmptyMon 25 Jan 2016 - 16:29

Not much I'm really interested in there & street fighter V is still a maybe also.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Febryu says Hadouken I have some games?   Febryu says Hadouken I have some games? EmptyMon 25 Jan 2016 - 22:01

Nah, I doubt my laptop would run Street Fighter well enough for it to be the true experience.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Febryu says Hadouken I have some games?   Febryu says Hadouken I have some games? EmptySat 6 Feb 2016 - 14:37

Far Cry Primal interests me but I won't be getting it just yet. I am getting the Pokemon Yellow 2DS if that counts, other than that a big fat nope this month, all in preparation for next month.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
OrangeRakoon
Disciple of Greener
OrangeRakoon

PostSubject: Re: Febryu says Hadouken I have some games?   Febryu says Hadouken I have some games? EmptyMon 8 Feb 2016 - 12:48

I got Digimon and it is B)

Also Firewatch is out tomorrow apparently!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Febryu says Hadouken I have some games?   Febryu says Hadouken I have some games? EmptyMon 8 Feb 2016 - 16:39

@OR your right about Gravity Daze/Rush people should play that and I can't wait to download Firewatch.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Febryu says Hadouken I have some games?   Febryu says Hadouken I have some games? EmptySun 14 Feb 2016 - 10:29

Next week March goes up which includes 21 games some are HD remasters which one is celebrating it's 10th Anniversary, couple GOTY editions, a online shooter with RPG elements from Ubisoft, sports games and sims, fighters from Japan and a Wii U game making a appearance on 3DS.

Also some cool amiibo, name ideas please.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Febryu says Hadouken I have some games?   Febryu says Hadouken I have some games? EmptyThu 18 Feb 2016 - 13:59

Pretty good month with Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Digimon and Bravely Second, alas I only have the money for the last one since I'm catching up on past years releases (finally!), but doesn't change that it's a good month for rpg's (the factual best genre in gaming!) and thus a good month in general!
Back to top Go down
OrangeRakoon
Disciple of Greener
OrangeRakoon

PostSubject: Re: Febryu says Hadouken I have some games?   Febryu says Hadouken I have some games? EmptyThu 18 Feb 2016 - 15:24

February was better for RPGs because of Digimon Razz
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Febryu says Hadouken I have some games?   Febryu says Hadouken I have some games? EmptyThu 18 Feb 2016 - 15:26

This is Feb Meh
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Febryu says Hadouken I have some games?   Febryu says Hadouken I have some games? EmptyThu 18 Feb 2016 - 16:02

March goes up on Sunday, name idea guys
Back to top Go down
OrangeRakoon
Disciple of Greener
OrangeRakoon

PostSubject: Re: Febryu says Hadouken I have some games?   Febryu says Hadouken I have some games? EmptyThu 18 Feb 2016 - 16:04

Crumpy Andy wrote:
This is Feb Meh

I'm an idiot Grin
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Febryu says Hadouken I have some games?   Febryu says Hadouken I have some games? EmptyThu 18 Feb 2016 - 16:46

OrangeRakoon wrote:

Nintendo forum. Balladeer
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Febryu says Hadouken I have some games?   Febryu says Hadouken I have some games? EmptyThu 18 Feb 2016 - 17:10

Balladeer wrote:
OrangeRakoon wrote:

Nintendo forum. Balladeer

gaming forum. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Febryu says Hadouken I have some games?   Febryu says Hadouken I have some games? Empty

Back to top Go down

Febryu says Hadouken I have some games?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next