We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GNamer Personality Profile!

Go down 
+31
flora-chan
Dead Lemon
Buskalilly
fronkhead
Treesmurf
The Cappuccino Kid
nupkin
Athrun888
Slazo
Vidofnir
JayMoyles
Jimbob
masofdas
oldschool
SquidgyGoat
ZeroJones
Nick_E
NintenDUCK
rlsniper789
Xelviar
Kezz182
Tokyo_Sonata
Axis1500
shanks
Admin
Yirba
Silver light
Kyranitar
The_Jaster
beemoh
Balladeer
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

GNamer Personality Profile! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GNamer Personality Profile!   GNamer Personality Profile! - Page 4 EmptySun 21 Jun 2015 - 22:20

Wrathy wrote:
Favourite musician/band?
Muse. I was at a gig last night for a band who were not Muse and I was thinking "this is great but I'd rather be watching Muse." So it's fair to say they've beaten Metallica to the top spot.

I used to love Muse, but I went off them around the time they went a bit political - maybe around the time of Resistance? It came across to me like Matt Bellamy had read 1984 and thought "man, FUCK the government!" I still love their earlier stuff, though.

EDIT: Just saw your favourite book is 1984, from the other thread. I'm not disparaging that book by the way - love it! Just Muse's recent stuff.

Wrathy wrote:
Favourite computer game?
Civ V.

Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Personality Profile!   GNamer Personality Profile! - Page 4 EmptySun 21 Jun 2015 - 22:28

I think I like muse, but my only experience of them was at Glastonbury, in a tent where one could still see and hear the pyramid stage, with a girl, stoned out of my head so maybe context is everything?

What did five guys do? I thought they were overpriced and not particularly tasty but overall pretty okay...
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Personality Profile!   GNamer Personality Profile! - Page 4 EmptySun 21 Jun 2015 - 22:33

Maybe I shouldn't go into it, but...

Trigger warning:

It probably wouldn't bother me enough not to try the food, except that it's always looked awful when I passed it.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Wrathy
Ejected into the Lava
Wrathy

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Personality Profile!   GNamer Personality Profile! - Page 4 EmptySun 21 Jun 2015 - 22:52

Balladeer wrote:
;]We do not speak its name.  But as a feminist, do the initials "GG" mean anything to you?

Anyway, my favourite fast food has now become Nando's.  It's lovely.

Lol yeah I don't bother with lamer hate. Life's too short.

Dead Lemon wrote:
Wrathy wrote:

Favourite food?
Chilli Con Carne (Dead Spicy Cow variant) .

Always better than the living cow variant. Spicy or not.

I've never tried that, I suspect the cow might object.

JayMoyles wrote:
Wrathy wrote:
Favourite musician/band?
Muse. I was at a gig last night for a band who were not Muse and I was thinking "this is great but I'd rather be watching Muse." So it's fair to say they've beaten Metallica to the top spot.

I used to love Muse, but I went off them around the time they went a bit political - maybe around the time of Resistance? It came across to me like Matt Bellamy had read 1984 and thought "man, FUCK the government!" I still love their earlier stuff, though.

EDIT: Just saw your favourite book is 1984, from the other thread. I'm not disparaging that book by the way - love it! Just Muse's recent stuff.

Wrathy wrote:
Favourite computer game?
Civ V.

Thumbs Up!

Bellamy has the emotional and political maturity of a 16 year old who's just discovered /pol/ on 4chan. He probably thinks the Illuminati are real. Fortunately, he's also a very talented musician, so I'm willing to overlook his nonsensical lyrics/beliefs. Case in point, check out "Defector" from the latest album. It's just embarrassing! (I'd have posted a link at this point, but it won't let me cause I'm new. It's basically /pol/ set to a Queen tribute song...)

Balladeer wrote:
Maybe I shouldn't go into it, but...

Trigger warning:

It probably wouldn't bother me enough not to try the food, except that it's always looked awful when I passed it.

With burger chains it's surely the greasier the better! Massive portions, too. Plus everything's so fresh it feels like it was picked the same morning. If you go in for vegetables on your burger, anyway. Jalapeños, onions and peppers - happy days.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Personality Profile!   GNamer Personality Profile! - Page 4 EmptySun 21 Jun 2015 - 22:59

Wrathy wrote:
Bellamy has the emotional and political maturity of a 16 year old who's just discovered /pol/ on 4chan. He probably thinks the Illuminati are real. Fortunately, he's also a very talented musician, so I'm willing to overlook his nonsensical lyrics/beliefs. Case in point, check out "Defector" from the latest album. It's just embarrassing! (I'd have posted a link at this point, but it won't let me cause I'm new. It's basically /pol/ set to a Queen tribute song...)

Just had a listen to the track you mentioned... woof, what a mess conceptually. I can't really get past that - the /pol/ comparison is apt indeed. Can't fault his musical talent, though.
Back to top Go down
Dead Lemon
FMK Tagline
Dead Lemon

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Personality Profile!   GNamer Personality Profile! - Page 4 EmptySun 21 Jun 2015 - 23:10

Was I the only one who though "Good Game" when Balla mentioned GG? That who GamerGate thing totally passed me by - saw a lot written about it but who has time for all that reading. Summary plz.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Personality Profile!   GNamer Personality Profile! - Page 4 EmptySun 21 Jun 2015 - 23:20

Dead Lemon wrote:
Summary plz.

GNamer Personality Profile! - Page 4 Tumblr_n3471obYCB1suekw5o1_400

(you're better off staying oblivious)
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Personality Profile!   GNamer Personality Profile! - Page 4 EmptyMon 22 Jun 2015 - 0:04

Balladeer wrote:
Trigger warning:
Aah, right, I remember now. From what you'd said, I thought maybe Five Guys themselves had "done an Intel" and either directly or indirectly supported the "movement". *
Quote :
I probably will give Five Guys at least one more chance. It was good quality burgers and the chips were very nice, I just wasn't expecting the price and didn't fully understand how to order and ended up going for a pretty dull cheeseburger-with-ketchup option, which I think is missing the point.

Dead Lemon wrote:
Was I the only one who though "Good Game" when Balla mentioned GG?
Nah, thankfully I can still read GG in that context.
Quote :
That who GamerGate thing totally passed me by - saw a lot written about it but who has time for all that reading. Summary plz.
Right...
You're honestly better off never clicking this:

*Its about the same as the movements I have the morning after a night on the pish and a cheap kebab.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Personality Profile!   GNamer Personality Profile! - Page 4 EmptyMon 22 Jun 2015 - 0:48

In addition to Drunka's post, and to provide another summary...

Kettle o' fish within, hopefully you had the sense not to click Drunka's post and stay blissfully unaware of this veritable shitstorm:

And I'll stop before we stink up GNamer with any more chat of that awful chapter in gaming's history.
Back to top Go down
Wrathy
Ejected into the Lava
Wrathy

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Personality Profile!   GNamer Personality Profile! - Page 4 EmptyMon 22 Jun 2015 - 2:05

I love how I managed to join a forum and a feminist discussion (not a debate, which is noteworthy and makes me like you guys even more!) has emerged around me within ten posts. That has to be a new personal best!

JayMoyles wrote:
Wrathy wrote:

Just had a listen to the track you mentioned... woof, what a mess conceptually. I can't really get past that - the /pol/ comparison is apt indeed. Can't fault his musical talent, though.

To be fair even his early tracks were utter nonsense. If you look at what he sings to Micro Cuts it's the same entry level conspiracy gibberish that populates the later works too. So at least he's consistent!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Personality Profile!   GNamer Personality Profile! - Page 4 EmptyMon 22 Jun 2015 - 8:09

What can I say, I know what you're like. Razz We're pretty big on the whole "women are human beings too" thing on here, I'm glad to say.  Also I completely agree with Jay that there was some valid stuff in the whole mess, that was swallowed up by a gigantic pile of horrendous faeces.

Wraffs, I've now enabled links for new members.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Personality Profile!   GNamer Personality Profile! - Page 4 EmptyMon 22 Jun 2015 - 17:04

Wrathy wrote:
I love how I managed to join a forum and a feminist discussion (not a debate, which is noteworthy and makes me like you guys even more!) has emerged around me within ten posts. That has to be a new personal best!

JayMoyles wrote:
Wrathy wrote:

To be fair even his early tracks were utter nonsense. If you look at what he sings to Micro Cuts it's the same entry level conspiracy gibberish that populates the later works too. So at least he's consistent!

We're nice folks here at GNamer!

As for Muse, I can see what you're saying with Micro Cuts... hmm, I'm not sure why I didn't notice the pseudo-political bullshit before from Muse's earlier stuff. Maybe I was just too young at the time to really care... ah well, it's still good stuff musically, just perhaps not lyrically.
Back to top Go down
Spiralcannon2-CW
Grackler Bait
Spiralcannon2-CW

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Personality Profile!   GNamer Personality Profile! - Page 4 EmptySat 14 May 2016 - 22:37

Bump but I'm interested so eh Razz

Favourite film?
Terminator 2: Judgment Day for story and themes
Snatch for humour and rewatchability

Favourite actor/actress?
David Jason because of Only Fools and Horses

Favourite television/online show?
Only Fools and Horses you can't get enough of it!!

Favourite musician/band?
Guns N' Roses, I take after my dad in music taste, in fact it's the exact same.

Hobbies?
Dreaming about cosplay and Cammy... messing with my website, etc. Even going on MySpace is sometimes a thing I do mate!

Secret talent?
Promotion of stuff lol.

Favourite sport?
Snooker. Requires tactics rather than athletic ability and I appreciate that.

Favourite athlete/sportsman/sportswoman?
I don't have one.

Favourite food?
Steak and chips (deep fried chips!)

Favourite fast food?
Does the chippy or the Chinese count? I much prefer them over KFC or BK (my favourite mainstream ones). As for restaurants I'm going to say The Diner in Margate was really nice it has a 50s feel to it, also the Canterbury Bell (part of a large restaurant chain) down Westwood Cross is really nice too!

Favourite cartoon character?
CAMMY. I love her more than I do anything in the world <3 <3 Grin

Person you would most like to meet?
Vertvixen aka Alicia Bellamy and also Rach, both are cosplayers and I'm in love with both lol

Best advice ever received?
Dunno.

Biggest thrill in life?
Rach requesting me on Facebook?
If I could have done it differently...
There isn't any room for improvement on this survey/quiz/meme.
Favourite computer game?
SSF2, COD: WAW and the first DKC...

Cammy White (15)
Back to top Go down
http://www.101gamers.com/
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Personality Profile!   GNamer Personality Profile! - Page 4 EmptySun 15 May 2016 - 17:57

MySpace? Is that still going?
Back to top Go down
OrangeRakoon
Disciple of Greener
OrangeRakoon

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Personality Profile!   GNamer Personality Profile! - Page 4 EmptyMon 23 May 2016 - 10:54

Don't you use it while talking to your friends on MSN messenger Jay?
Back to top Go down
http://www.orkn.uk
Spiralcannon2-CW
Grackler Bait
Spiralcannon2-CW

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Personality Profile!   GNamer Personality Profile! - Page 4 EmptySun 19 Jun 2016 - 20:18

OrangeRakoon wrote:
Don't you use it while talking to your friends on MSN messenger Jay?
haha lol. I barely use my msp account, but it exists.
Back to top Go down
http://www.101gamers.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Personality Profile!   GNamer Personality Profile! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

GNamer Personality Profile!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4