We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Iwata to possibly resign

Go down 
+8
Admin
ZeroJones
beemoh
Balladeer
The_Jaster
NintenDUCK
JayMoyles
shanks
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
beemoh
Koopaling

Iwata to possibly resign - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iwata to possibly resign   Iwata to possibly resign - Page 2 EmptySun 30 Jun 2013 - 21:06

I don't think anyone sees him as a bad guy, just not the personable one we're perhaps more used to in these days of globally webcasted E3s and CEOs taking an active part in their company's marketing.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Iwata to possibly resign   Iwata to possibly resign - Page 2 EmptyMon 1 Jul 2013 - 0:55

ah I suppose that is fair.
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: Iwata to possibly resign   Iwata to possibly resign - Page 2 EmptyTue 2 Jul 2013 - 0:53

Good to know he's still going to be around then, but I want him to prove himself and do good.

Definitely agree with everyone about how likeable and personal he is. Rather than a man in a suit Iwata grew up studying computer science and was a developer himself at HAL (as we all know), it's great to have someone from that background as CEO. And Nintendo Direct certainly has shown us a more personal side of him and the other 'suits', like Reggie and Shibata. More Shibata please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iwata to possibly resign   Iwata to possibly resign - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Iwata to possibly resign
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2