We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Post deletions by Administrators in Miiverse

Go down 
+3
The_Jaster
Balladeer
Bampi
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Bampi
Splatted Goomba
Bampi

Post deletions by Administrators in Miiverse Empty
PostSubject: Post deletions by Administrators in Miiverse   Post deletions by Administrators in Miiverse EmptyFri 1 Feb 2013 - 15:10

I had my first post deletion yesterday. Apparently beer and vindaloo are not liked by Nintendo
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Post deletions by Administrators in Miiverse   Post deletions by Administrators in Miiverse EmptyFri 1 Feb 2013 - 18:06

I think you and Knackers are the only people here to manage that.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Post deletions by Administrators in Miiverse   Post deletions by Administrators in Miiverse EmptyFri 1 Feb 2013 - 21:36

Bampi wrote:
I had my first post deletion yesterday. Apparently beer and vindaloo are not liked by Nintendo

I was wondering what you had posted Laughing
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post deletions by Administrators in Miiverse   Post deletions by Administrators in Miiverse EmptyFri 1 Feb 2013 - 22:26

Nintendo really are keepin' it clean, aren't they? It's like an online equivalent of Walt Disney World.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
TGN Professor
Ejected into the Lava
TGN Professor

PostSubject: Re: Post deletions by Administrators in Miiverse   Post deletions by Administrators in Miiverse EmptySun 3 Feb 2013 - 14:06

I'm actually pretty impressed by the moderation on Miiverse so far. When I first heard of it I was worried that they would end up deleting every post that made negative comments about Nintendo or the games, but they clearly allow criticism as long as you keep it civil (The 50Hz argument on the Balloon Fight board being a clear example of this). Deleting posts for mentioning alcohol is maybe a bit harsh, but I certainly prefer that to the cesspit of racist, homophobic, misogynistic idiocy that is the largely unmoderated Xbox Live.
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: Post deletions by Administrators in Miiverse   Post deletions by Administrators in Miiverse EmptySun 3 Feb 2013 - 23:13

Aye, it's good Nintendo actively ensure everyone gets heard, even when there are complaints. This seems to have extended to the promoted posts that are shown on our Wii U Menu, which is definitely the right step forward.
Back to top Go down
Dusty Knackers
Bandana Waddle Dee
Dusty Knackers

PostSubject: Re: Post deletions by Administrators in Miiverse   Post deletions by Administrators in Miiverse EmptyWed 6 Feb 2013 - 14:16

I had a post deleted because I posted a picture which implied that Catwoman was having a piddle on a lampost. A highlight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post deletions by Administrators in Miiverse   Post deletions by Administrators in Miiverse Empty

Back to top Go down

Post deletions by Administrators in Miiverse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GNamer Forum :: GNamer Forum :: Nintendo Gen. VIII Discussion (and Mobile)-
Jump to: