On The Cusp Of The Heavens

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  GintendoGintendo  SONMSONM  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Nintendo Classic Mini NES (Cashing In On NEStalgia)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
masofdas
I'M SO LONELY

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Classic Mini NES (Cashing In On NEStalgia)   Thu 13 Apr 2017 - 20:23

The cynic in me, wouldn't be to shocked if we start hearing about VC for Switch very soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZeroJones
Tenderloin Minimise

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Classic Mini NES (Cashing In On NEStalgia)   Thu 13 Apr 2017 - 23:34

Good shout, mas. Thumbs Up! Certainly more likely than a SNES Classic Mini... *wistful sigh*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayMoyles
Tenderloin Minimise

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Classic Mini NES (Cashing In On NEStalgia)   Mon 17 Apr 2017 - 21:38

I reckon it must be something Virtual Console related, but surely Nintendo are more likely to sell a NES Classic Mini at Ł50 than Ł50 worth of NES VC games? Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
ZeroJones
Tenderloin Minimise

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Classic Mini NES (Cashing In On NEStalgia)   Tue 18 Apr 2017 - 0:04

Fingers crossed the price points change in the Switch VC. Rolling Eyes This NintendoLife article raises the possibility that the NES Classic Mini was just a way to get rid of all the spare Wii Remote connectors. Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drunkalilly
Pokémon Master

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Classic Mini NES (Cashing In On NEStalgia)   Tue 18 Apr 2017 - 8:01

Oh, almost undoubtedly. The controller wires were so short because they were originally designed to attach to Wii remotes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.gintendo.co.uk
masofdas
I'M SO LONELY

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Classic Mini NES (Cashing In On NEStalgia)   Tue 18 Apr 2017 - 16:35

My thinking Jay was they wanted something out at Christmas for that dolla dolla and now the Switch is out, they want to flog that. Nintendo can now when VC comes to Switch, go hey you like Super Mario Bros. 3, guess what you can play it on Switch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZeroJones
Tenderloin Minimise

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Classic Mini NES (Cashing In On NEStalgia)   Tue 12 Sep 2017 - 12:45

Remember the NES Classic Mini? Nintendo does - or maybe it remembers the profit, or the bad publicity - and is ramping the old/new machine back into production.

Thoughts? Comments? Near-infinite sadness at the price you paid for it back in the day? No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Jaster
Space Ark Pilot

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Classic Mini NES (Cashing In On NEStalgia)   Tue 12 Sep 2017 - 13:09

I like the sound of this as I missed out on the NES mini so I'd quite like to own one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drunkalilly
Pokémon Master

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Classic Mini NES (Cashing In On NEStalgia)   Wed 13 Sep 2017 - 10:47

I'm not gonna be picking up a NES or SNES mini any time soon, but I'd like to have the option to buy one in the future when I'm settled down somewhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.gintendo.co.uk
masofdas
I'M SO LONELY

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Classic Mini NES (Cashing In On NEStalgia)   Wed 13 Sep 2017 - 11:13

It's nice it is coming back for the summer 2018 but this is Nintendo, it still be hard to get one and same goes doe the SNES Mini. Sure it is now going to be around in to 2018 (if they aren't all sold out as soon as they're available) but that could only be till the end of January for all we know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Classic Mini NES (Cashing In On NEStalgia)   

Back to top Go down

Nintendo Classic Mini NES (Cashing In On NEStalgia)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2