The Wii Had Two Violent Games: MadWorld And Big Beach Sports

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  GintendoGintendo  SONMSONM  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Superbowl!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
spacemanDOUG
Floppy and Salty

PostSubject: Superbowl!   Mon 4 Feb 2013 - 2:28

Anybody watch handegg, or other American sports? I didn't plan on watching, but since it's on and I'm up I thought I'd give the Superbowl a go.

Sure they're padded up beyond belief, and it doesn't look like the 49ers are coming back from being 15 down (although now they're actually picking their game up), and they had an unsportsmanlike brawl in the first half, and they had to stop because of a power outage, but it's not that bad!
Rules aren't too complex, and it's a little exiting when there's a good play, and seeing Jacoby Jones run a 109 yard touchdown then do a little dance was pretty nice. Half time show wasn't bad either, although I'm not really a Beyonce fan.

Two hours of highlights are on this afternoon from 19:00, then repeated right after at 21:00

EDIT: Two touchdown in two minutes for the 49ers, goddamn, that's pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Treesmurf
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl!   Tue 5 Feb 2013 - 1:29

I do actually quite like handegg but I just can't watch it because of all the stoppages, we don't even get the same calibre of adverts in between like they do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
The_Jaster
Orne

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl!   Tue 5 Feb 2013 - 21:27

I was channel hopping between this and other shows & had good laugh on twitter about the lights going out, also Beyonce half time show was Bounce Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dusty Knackers
Cooltrainer

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl!   Wed 6 Feb 2013 - 14:48

I turned on when Beyonce was on, mainly because I saw someone on Twitter say it was a great live performance, I only saw the end of her set. Then I turned it off.

I turned it back on again when I heard about the power-cut, because I find a weird joy in seeing television going wrong, I enjoyed all the filling and technical difficulties. Then I turned it off again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZeroJones
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl!   Wed 6 Feb 2013 - 18:24

... what's this about a really good owl? Has this forum gone for birds again?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl!   

Back to top Go down

Superbowl!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GNamer Forum :: GNamer Forum :: Off Topic-
Jump to: