We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Episode 12: I'm probably not playing that

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

Episode 12: I'm probably not playing that Empty
PostSubject: Episode 12: I'm probably not playing that   Episode 12: I'm probably not playing that EmptyFri 2 Sep 2016 - 22:36

Episode 12

We're back! Me, Muss, Mas and Smurfy chat what we've been playing, Pokémon Go and the 3DS direct.

I have edited much because, honestly, I can't be bothered. It's fairly prompt anyway.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Episode 12: I'm probably not playing that   Episode 12: I'm probably not playing that EmptySat 3 Sep 2016 - 18:18

I'll shall bung this into my earholes over this weekend!

Regarding the edit process - if you fancy, you can chuck it over to me for editing in future. I'd rather see some editing on our wee cast, regardless of the fact if it's just us listening to it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Episode 12: I'm probably not playing that   Episode 12: I'm probably not playing that EmptySat 3 Sep 2016 - 19:37

I reckon there will be a odd few that will give a listen as with all the combined RT's and shares, someone has to be click on it surely.

But the name helps, as we've found on Pod of War if you put Final Fantasy or E3 in the title and you get decent amount listen to it. That when we come to the NX react later this month, and it says NX react peeps will click.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Episode 12: I'm probably not playing that   Episode 12: I'm probably not playing that EmptySun 4 Sep 2016 - 12:07

Crammed the podders into my lugholes this morning. Good work, chaps: the snappy nature of it all made for a great listen. Poor Yo-kai Watch, though; I've sidelined it too, and in favour of a game that I've already beaten (Code Name S.T.E.A.M., m'lud). Embarrassed
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Episode 12: I'm probably not playing that   Episode 12: I'm probably not playing that EmptySun 4 Sep 2016 - 12:23

Code name S.T.E.A.M is on my wishlist, I just need to clear some backlog first
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 12: I'm probably not playing that   Episode 12: I'm probably not playing that Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode 12: I'm probably not playing that
Page 1 of 1