We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mario Run . . . to catch up with all the unlicensed ones that already exist

Go down 
+9
Crumpy Andy
The_Jaster
JayMoyles
The Cappuccino Kid
Athrun888
ZeroJones
masofdas
Balladeer
Buskalilly
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

Mario Run . . . to catch up with all the unlicensed ones that already exist - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mario Run . . . to catch up with all the unlicensed ones that already exist   Mario Run . . . to catch up with all the unlicensed ones that already exist - Page 4 EmptySat 30 Sep 2017 - 19:29

Snapped this up at the princely sum of £5.99 last night. Cool

The later levels are a bit trickier to master than I first thought. I can see myself spending a fair while with this, to be fair.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

Mario Run . . . to catch up with all the unlicensed ones that already exist - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mario Run . . . to catch up with all the unlicensed ones that already exist   Mario Run . . . to catch up with all the unlicensed ones that already exist - Page 4 EmptyMon 9 Oct 2017 - 2:39

It's definitely a lot deeper than most would think, closer to a Mario Game than a Free Runner. Some of the challenges to unlock the Star World stages are ridiculous though, had one attempt at the coin ones and decided it's a big nope.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured

Mario Run . . . to catch up with all the unlicensed ones that already exist
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4