We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man)

Go down 
+13
EofGizmo
The Cappuccino Kid
shanks
JayMoyles
Treesmurf
Muss
Buskalilly
Jimbob
The_Jaster
ZeroJones
masofdas
Crumpy Andy
Balladeer
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man)   Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man) - Page 15 EmptySat 18 Nov 2023 - 9:35

I'm sorry I missed the organised fun Sad
If I have any record against you guys, it doesn't look good for me!

Mario Kart 8 can do very little wrong... but I'd have to agree the Tour tracks are a pain - when on lap 2 you get confused because you've got karts driving in the opposite direction, that's a pain; and when taking a power slide, and getting picked up by Lakitu because you went wide on the outside, thus being deemed out of bounds, that's a pain; and when trying to work out if by Madrid they sometimes meant Barcelona, that's a pain.

But a load of the classic tracks have been great to see in supey-dupey-MK8-HD! Totally agree with Bowser Castle 3 and its rectangula-rama, and I always have a soft spot for Daisy Circuit (although I still secretly wish they'd got a license to just actually replicate the real Monaco, as it's lawyer-baitingly- close).
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man)   Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man) - Page 15 EmptySat 18 Nov 2023 - 10:04

I actually prefer that they give us Mario-ified versions of these places rather than real-world locations. I would have got more of a kick out of the Tour tracks if the London Eye was the big rolling Triceratops thing from World.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man)   Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man) - Page 15 EmptySat 18 Nov 2023 - 15:10

Jimbob wrote:
getting picked up by Lakitu because you went wide on the outside, thus being deemed out of bounds, that's a pain

wait what Pale

Cappa's post showing me why I'm glad I don't play online with y'all. Do I fancy being pumped by Cappa? Not really.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man)   Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man) - Page 15 EmptySun 19 Nov 2023 - 13:26

Balladeer wrote:
Do I fancy being pumped by Cappa?  Not really.

That's not an outright no though.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man) - Page 15 Dance-storm-trooper
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man)   Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man) - Page 15 EmptyMon 20 Nov 2023 - 0:12

Returning to DK Mountain was a great treat - Double Dash was the first Mario Kart game I properly got into and DK Mountain was one of the highlights of that game. Plus, I don't think I lost a race on there once during our session of organised fun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man)   Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man) - Page 15 EmptyTue 21 Nov 2023 - 6:39

Well, I know the next course I'm gonna time trial over and over Winky Face
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man)   Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man) - Page 15 EmptyTue 21 Nov 2023 - 9:12

I’ll always have launch week. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man)   Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man) - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man)
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15