Shatformers! More Than Meets The A**e

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  GintendoGintendo  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Nintendo Switch Virtual Console Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
The Cappuccino Kid
Sheegoth

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch Virtual Console Thread   Thu 26 Oct 2017 - 16:08

Seems like folk in Aberdeen really like taking Wind Waker into charity shops - I've wound up with five copies! Surprised

Stuff you've not played first, aye, obviously, but don't be anticipating Mario Superstar Baseball, Batallion Wars or especially Kirby Air Ride with any high hopes that they're good...or even middling hopes that they're good, to be honest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Jaster
Pokémon Master

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch Virtual Console Thread   Thu 26 Oct 2017 - 16:38

I thought Batallion wars was alright at the time but I get the feeling it wouldn't stand up now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Cappuccino Kid
Sheegoth

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch Virtual Console Thread   Thu 26 Oct 2017 - 16:43

I like the idea behind Battalion Wars, but it lacked a hook for me to keep playing. Same goes for the Wii sequel, although I always got the impression that Batallion Wars 2 only saw the light of day because they spent so much money, time and effort making the assets for the GameCube original and could ship out another version of that cheaply while padding out the Wii's barren release schedule.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch Virtual Console Thread   

Back to top Go down

Nintendo Switch Virtual Console Thread
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GNamer Forum :: GNamer Forum :: Nintendo Switch-
Jump to: