We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Switch Presentation Announcement

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

Switch Presentation Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Switch Presentation Announcement   Switch Presentation Announcement EmptyTue 10 Jan 2017 - 6:33

Hello, everyone! Wave

As we know, the Nintendo Switch presentation is on January 13th at silly o'clock. So that those of us who want to remain unspoiled can do so, the admin team ask that you confine any talk about the Switch, or announced games, or anything that could potentially spoil an aspect of the presentation, be kept in the Switch subforum until midday on Saturday the 14th.

Many thanks in advance for helping us ensure that everyone enjoys the presentation as much as possible. Thumbs Up! Very Happy

Edit: locked and put into the Community forum. Thanks to everyone for, as Drunka put it, not being dicks. Embarrassed Thumbs Up!

Last edited by ZeroJones on Sat 14 Jan 2017 - 19:41; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Switch Presentation Announcement   Switch Presentation Announcement EmptyThu 12 Jan 2017 - 20:35

(lobs spanner with gay abandon perilous close to works) What about stuff brought up specifically in the Treehouse? I'd say that ought to be in spoiler tags even in the Switch sub-forum, for those of us who'll only have a chance to watch the big presser... unless that's just me in which case I'll cope somehow. Embarrassed
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Switch Presentation Announcement   Switch Presentation Announcement EmptyThu 12 Jan 2017 - 20:38

For sake of simplicity, I'd say both the Treehouse and main presentation can be talked about openly outside of spoiler boxes in the Switch Forum, but not elsewhere. I can't see the Treehouse having anything particularly mind-blowing beyond Switch gameplay.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Switch Presentation Announcement   Switch Presentation Announcement EmptyThu 12 Jan 2017 - 21:16

Maybe people could just, like, not be dicks? I think most GNamerers should be able to think "hmm, this thing from the treehouse might be considered a spoiler by someone who wants to go into the game fresh, I'll pop it in tags"without specific rules. We're all mates and we all know eachother, right?
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Switch Presentation Announcement   Switch Presentation Announcement Empty

Back to top Go down

Switch Presentation Announcement
Page 1 of 1