We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nintendo Switch eShop Thread

Go down 
+13
Treesmurf
Muss
Crumpy Andy
Jimbob
EofGizmo
Buskalilly
fronkhead
The_Jaster
masofdas
JayMoyles
Balladeer
ZeroJones
The Cappuccino Kid
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 13 EmptyFri 3 Nov 2017 - 20:30

Local! Local! Local! I'm hoping to be able to bring it home to the family over Christmas. They've never been huge football or car fans: I know you don't have to be a fan of either to enjoy RL, but I don't know whether I'll be able to convince them of that.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 13 EmptySat 4 Nov 2017 - 0:41

masofdas wrote:
ZeroJones wrote:
That's the same day as Rocket League. Ruddy Switch, being so successful, all the games being released... Sad

Thankfully both very different, I may pick up Cat Quest myself but I'm not getting Rocket League as I din't like it on PS4 and not sure how much multiplayer will be played as when was the last time we played Kart 8D or Splat 2.

The old me would make a sarcastic comment here, thanking you for pointing out that Rocket League, the football game where the entire team are cars, is different from Cat Quest, which looks like a hack and slash with RPG elements. The current me will point out what the old me would have done. Future me will look back on this reply with shame when we lose mas to The Great Radish Avalanche of 2021. Sad No DAMN YOU!

On a more serious note, let's get more GNamer online multiplayer on the go. Cool
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 13 EmptySat 4 Nov 2017 - 9:32

I loved our big Mario Kart and FAST Racing sessions. Alas, its pretty rare I'm free to game at the same time as sensible people these days, and when I am I tend to just cram in a few hours of Monster Hunter with the Mash lads.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 13 EmptySat 4 Nov 2017 - 10:39

As it happens, I should be able to play some MK8D tomorrow night. May mention this on the forum account. Winky Face

In other news, the next phase of Shantae: Half Genie Hero's DLC is complete and has been submitted to the relevant companies... and it looks like a corker. Sounds like the gameplay has gone a bit Lost Vikings, a SNES game I totally loved. Cannot wait. Love
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 13 EmptySat 4 Nov 2017 - 11:59

ZeroJones wrote:
masofdas wrote:
ZeroJones wrote:
That's the same day as Rocket League. Ruddy Switch, being so successful, all the games being released... Sad

Thankfully both very different, I may pick up Cat Quest myself but I'm not getting Rocket League as I didn't like it on PS4 and not sure how much multiplayer will be played as when was the last time we played Kart 8D or Splat 2.

The old me would make a sarcastic comment here, thanking you for pointing out that Rocket League, the football game where the entire team are cars, is different from Cat Quest, which looks like a hack and slash with RPG elements. The current me will point out what the old me would have done. Future me will look back on this reply with shame when we lose mas to The Great Radish Avalanche of 2021. Sad No DAMN YOU!

On a more serious note, let's get more GNamer online multiplayer on the go. Cool

I meant if you where buying both or undecided on either.

Yeah we should but like Drunka, it's not MonHan but Overwatch I play with the lads for my online gaming sessions and plan to play with a bunch on Destiny 2 from work when I get my rank up, might do the same for PUBG and MonHan World then my time is spent on single player games.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 13 EmptySat 4 Nov 2017 - 13:48

Apologies, mas - I misread your intentions.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 13 EmptySat 4 Nov 2017 - 19:46

I appreciate this has been mentioned elsewhere, so I'm being a bit lazy, but with the "limited run of eShop games on physical card" situation: So far, I hadn't had a problem with the games being a little more expensive on the ol' Switch - Rime for example is regarded as a corker. However I didn't realise, until I got to Amazon, that e.g. Lumo is about £26. As something I played for free on PSPlus... oh boy, even if you had an Amstrad, that's not £26 worth of game there.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 13 EmptySat 4 Nov 2017 - 22:15

Yeah and due to the whole it has to be the same price, games like Lumo seem well expensive on the eShop.

Unless you get around it like with Rime where it is £10 more physical then digital but they've got around this as the physical version comes with the soundtrack and I think a manual, which there sort of charging you for.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 13 EmptySat 4 Nov 2017 - 22:35

masofdas wrote:
ZeroJones wrote:

Thankfully both very different, I may pick up Cat Quest myself but I'm not getting Rocket League as I din't like it on PS4 and not sure how much multiplayer will be played as when was the last time we played Kart 8D or Splat 2.

They were pretty big on launch though, could likely be the same with Rocket League as it deserves attention much like Kart and Splatoon did on launch.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 13 EmptyMon 13 Nov 2017 - 7:02

So I showed Jo Cat Quest and she said "You must get it! You must get it so only I can play it". So I downloaded it and then she said "You play it; I'm going to bed". So I had a quick go and it's quite action-y, which I like. More impressions when I've played more than eight minutes of it. Winky Face
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 13 EmptyMon 13 Nov 2017 - 19:05

As fickle as the titular animals!
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 13 EmptySat 2 Dec 2017 - 8:50

I was going to post in here that Tennis in the face looks like a fun little concept but then I noticed that they (10tons) have done this angry birds-like game with King oddball already.

It is cheap but that's a poor show from Nintendo allowing that sort of stuff on the service.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 13 EmptySat 2 Dec 2017 - 9:51

That isn't great, agreed. You want some real poor behaviour from the eShop, though? Try this on for size.

At the other end of the spectrum, The Sexy Brutale makes its way to the eShop on the 7th, and Matthew Castle has described it as being a must-have for Ghost Trick fans. So it'll be a must-have for me then, and I presume for Jas?
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 13 EmptySat 2 Dec 2017 - 10:10

Ooft! That really is rotten stuff. Thumbs Down...

The Sexy Brutale eh? Yup, that actually looks really good but that's my Switch eShop watch list nearly at double figures now - I got some early Christmas monies so I'll likely own Steamworld dig 2 & The flame in the flood by the end of the day.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 13 EmptySat 2 Dec 2017 - 10:52

For what it's worth I'd recommend Sexy Brutale well above Flame in the Flood. The latter is alright, but Brutale is a must play.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 13 EmptySat 2 Dec 2017 - 12:40

Zero liked King Oddball from his Gintendo review and I've got a video of Tennis in the Face going up on my channel later today, it seems fun but I can't see me playing it more then that video or if I was on the go as it does feel like a mobile game.

Where at home with Switch docked I'm more likely to load up a more robust title like Mantis Burn Racing which I've also played a bit off and it seems a lot of fun. I know I said I wanted a bunch to get Gear.Club, I feel MBR would be the better game for us lot and cheaper.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 13 EmptySat 2 Dec 2017 - 12:53

Yeah, King Oddball was a nice bit of goofy fun. Tennis In The Face has many of the same assets and that makes me sad inside. And outside, too. Sad

Will keep an eye on Sexy Brutale - weird name - but may not progress with it. I'm finding Thimbleweed Park off-puttingly slow to play. Aww!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 13 EmptySun 3 Dec 2017 - 16:31

While you're not the only one to think that, I remain curious as to where the story is going.  I've just taken control of Dolores and Ransome for the second time.  We'll see what happens to them.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 13 EmptySun 3 Dec 2017 - 16:55

I've just become the clown. I don't like him. No
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 13 EmptyThu 14 Dec 2017 - 20:40

I now own a copy of Steamworld dig 2 & slime-san thanks to the current eShop sale that is on, also even though it isn't on sale I got Serial cleaner as well as I loved the style of it and seems to have reviewed OK.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 13 EmptyThu 14 Dec 2017 - 22:39

Enjoy Steamy Dig 2, sir - it's a corker. I've got the latest bit of DLC for Shantae: Half Genie Hero, which I've yet to play. I'll let you know. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 13 EmptyFri 15 Dec 2017 - 0:02

Talking of SteamWorld, Heist is coming to Switch.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 13 EmptyFri 15 Dec 2017 - 20:29

I need to play more of Dig 2: Dig Harder. Liked what I played well enough, which makes a change from its predecessor!
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 13 EmptySun 17 Dec 2017 - 8:46

Shantae: Half-Genie Hero for £10.71 is a must-have, as is Rocket League for £11.25. I also recommend Namco Museum for £14.99. It's a bit incomplete right enough, but it's far from a lazy port of old ROMs - in fact, it does more with the Switch, it's design and it's features than it probably needs to. But in a good way!

Do any of youse have any recommendations? FYI, I've just downloaded Steamworld Dig 2 for £10.99. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 13 EmptySun 17 Dec 2017 - 9:14

Blaster Master Zero is a nice little number but as I've downloaded it, I can't see how much the discount is! Embarrassed

In other news, the new DLC for Shantae: Half Genie Hero is hard. Really hard. Aww!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nintendo Switch eShop Thread
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next