Has It Really Been Nearly A Year? The One Year Of The Switch Vote Is Now Open!

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  GintendoGintendo  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Nintendo Switch eShop Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
masofdas
Divine Beast Vah Medoh

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Fri 2 Feb 2018 - 10:21

I've gone and downloaded almost Andy's Number 5 game of 2017 - Nights in the Woods for the Switch over the PS4 or ONE due to having credit in my USA account but did have to go buy a $10 eShop voucher for 8 (still 12 less then buying NitW from the UK store) which has left me $6.42 in my USA account which might be useful for Owlboy which is $24.99 which does seem an owful lot.

At the moment I'm of course playing MonHan World mainly that I don't know when I'll actually get to NitW and I've barely touched my Switch since Super Mario Odyessy even with thing's like LA Noire being half done and rather decent.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gwyn400
Luiginoid

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Fri 2 Feb 2018 - 11:00

I can't decide if I want to pick up Night in the Woods on Switch, I enjoyed it a lot on PC but I didn't really see much reason to replay it. I've heard that there's some new content and extra dialogue now but I can't find any information on how much new content/dialogue there is or what the new content is
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masofdas
Divine Beast Vah Medoh

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Fri 2 Feb 2018 - 11:39

I think it's got Longest Night, Lost Constellation and whatever else Weird Autumn added but like you I don't know what any of that is and looking on PSN and XBL it was just added in so you can't buy Night in the Woods or Night in the Woods: Weird Autumn edition, you can just buy Night in the Woods like it is on Switch with all the content.

I guess depending on when you played it on PC, you may have played some of the extra content.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Fri 2 Feb 2018 - 18:58

Got me a Celeste. Each challenge is presented on a single screen and it feels like it's going to be possible to work out how to get through each of those screens by working it out, rather than the trial and improvement approach that some platformers demand (*cough*CloudberryKingdom*cough*). I've only played it in handheld mode so far, though, and I don't think it'll look that special on the big screen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masofdas
Divine Beast Vah Medoh

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Thu 15 Feb 2018 - 13:43

Subsurface Circular from Mike Bithell is coming to Switch next month and the first place after Mobile and PC where it's got a 10/10 on STEAM to play it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   

Back to top Go down

Nintendo Switch eShop Thread
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GNamer Forum :: GNamer Forum :: Nintendo Switch-
Jump to: