We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Octopath Traveller: Square Enix also celebrating the Year of the Octoling/Octopath 2: Octopus Boogaloo

Go down 
+8
Jimbob
ZeroJones
Crumpy Andy
JayMoyles
The_Jaster
Balladeer
masofdas
Buskalilly
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

Octopath Traveller: Square Enix also celebrating the Year of the Octoling/Octopath 2: Octopus Boogaloo - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Octopath Traveller: Square Enix also celebrating the Year of the Octoling/Octopath 2: Octopus Boogaloo   Octopath Traveller: Square Enix also celebrating the Year of the Octoling/Octopath 2: Octopus Boogaloo - Page 7 EmptySat 6 Oct 2018 - 16:56

Just about to wrap up chapter 3 with my final character. I approve of this game!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

Octopath Traveller: Square Enix also celebrating the Year of the Octoling/Octopath 2: Octopus Boogaloo - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Octopath Traveller: Square Enix also celebrating the Year of the Octoling/Octopath 2: Octopus Boogaloo   Octopath Traveller: Square Enix also celebrating the Year of the Octoling/Octopath 2: Octopus Boogaloo - Page 7 EmptySun 7 Oct 2018 - 17:52

Ooh, who's your main Muss? And for what reasons do you approve of it?

I'm halfway through Alfyn's chapter 3. Ouch. We all saw it coming, but still. Ouch.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Octopath Traveller: Square Enix also celebrating the Year of the Octoling/Octopath 2: Octopus Boogaloo   Octopath Traveller: Square Enix also celebrating the Year of the Octoling/Octopath 2: Octopus Boogaloo - Page 7 EmptySun 7 Oct 2018 - 23:04

Glad you're enjoying it Muss! Who's your favourite thus far?

I've started on some post-game stuff. It's... tough. Very tough. I hope the game isn't going to ask me do lots of grinding or anything - there's worryingly few dungeons left for me to raid for equipment to get up there in the levels.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Octopath Traveller: Square Enix also celebrating the Year of the Octoling/Octopath 2: Octopus Boogaloo   Octopath Traveller: Square Enix also celebrating the Year of the Octoling/Octopath 2: Octopus Boogaloo - Page 7 EmptyTue 9 Oct 2018 - 20:34

Olberic's Chapter 3 was... eh. And my levels are falling behind the curve a bit. I'm dreading Tressa's... No
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Octopath Traveller: Square Enix also celebrating the Year of the Octoling/Octopath 2: Octopus Boogaloo   Octopath Traveller: Square Enix also celebrating the Year of the Octoling/Octopath 2: Octopus Boogaloo - Page 7 EmptyTue 9 Oct 2018 - 20:53

I really liked Olberic's Chapter 3. It didn't pan out how I thought it would and I think it's got one of the best use of the Path Actions in the game.

As for my post game shenanigans, most of my party are approaching LVL 60 now with a healthy smattering of good gear and skills between them.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Octopath Traveller: Square Enix also celebrating the Year of the Octoling/Octopath 2: Octopus Boogaloo   Octopath Traveller: Square Enix also celebrating the Year of the Octoling/Octopath 2: Octopus Boogaloo - Page 7 EmptyThu 11 Oct 2018 - 18:45

Jay, I've a bone to pick with you.  You made it out like Tressa's Chapter 3 was Ophelia 2-level bobbins.  It really wasn't!  

Tressa 3:

That said, I'm now slightly underlevelled again; and as I couldn't be bothered hunting for optional dungeons, I found the dungeons tab on this pretty handy. You might too, if you're similarly impatient! It's spoiler-free. (I make no promises about the other tabs.)
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Octopath Traveller: Square Enix also celebrating the Year of the Octoling/Octopath 2: Octopus Boogaloo   Octopath Traveller: Square Enix also celebrating the Year of the Octoling/Octopath 2: Octopus Boogaloo - Page 7 EmptyThu 11 Oct 2018 - 22:44

Balladeer wrote:
Jay, I've a bone to pick with you.  You made it out like Tressa's Chapter 3 was Ophelia 2-level bobbins.  It really wasn't!  

It was a duffer in my eyes for a different reason - one that I don't really think I should talk about until you've wrapped up with Tressa's overall plotline. Let me know when and I'll explain then. Thumbs Up!

Cheers for the link, although I don't know how much use it'll be considering I've got like one or two dungeons left to mop up before The End... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Octopath Traveller: Square Enix also celebrating the Year of the Octoling/Octopath 2: Octopus Boogaloo   Octopath Traveller: Square Enix also celebrating the Year of the Octoling/Octopath 2: Octopus Boogaloo - Page 7 EmptyFri 12 Oct 2018 - 20:25

Gulp. The apprehension draws on...

I got a Chubby Cait! Helped by its insistence on Grooming rather than running. I then had to explain to The Lady, who adores kitties, that I'd killed a fat one that was trying to run away... Think I'm more put out by this than by barging my way into the orphanage and nicking its treasures, to be frank. Anyway, does mean I can carry on with plots now.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Octopath Traveller: Square Enix also celebrating the Year of the Octoling/Octopath 2: Octopus Boogaloo   Octopath Traveller: Square Enix also celebrating the Year of the Octoling/Octopath 2: Octopus Boogaloo - Page 7 EmptyFri 12 Oct 2018 - 22:48

Laughing

You paid a dark price to alleviate your grinding woes.

Is that you onto the Chapter 4 storylines now then, Balla?
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Octopath Traveller: Square Enix also celebrating the Year of the Octoling/Octopath 2: Octopus Boogaloo   Octopath Traveller: Square Enix also celebrating the Year of the Octoling/Octopath 2: Octopus Boogaloo - Page 7 EmptyFri 12 Oct 2018 - 23:37

Nope! I'm halfway through the threes I think. Just started H'aanit's, having finished with Therion's. His story's finally kicked into gear, in a big way.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Octopath Traveller: Square Enix also celebrating the Year of the Octoling/Octopath 2: Octopus Boogaloo   Octopath Traveller: Square Enix also celebrating the Year of the Octoling/Octopath 2: Octopus Boogaloo - Page 7 EmptySat 13 Oct 2018 - 22:47

Yeah, Therion's last couple of chapters are top stuff.

Okay, so I've finally cleared all the side stuff and unlocked The End, but I've read that it's best to tackle this when your party is LVL 60-65... I'm tempted to put this on the backburner for now as I'm a little burned out - especially after wiping several times to a few of the post-game bosses - and I don't think I'll be able to resist TWEWY for long. Laughing

I might give The End one crack at least before sidelining this for now.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Octopath Traveller: Square Enix also celebrating the Year of the Octoling/Octopath 2: Octopus Boogaloo   Octopath Traveller: Square Enix also celebrating the Year of the Octoling/Octopath 2: Octopus Boogaloo - Page 7 EmptyMon 15 Oct 2018 - 9:41

Oh goodie. 'Looking forward' to that. 😒

Everybody's chapters are ramping up now! Even Ophelia's wasn't utter dogpoop (in fact it was actually quite good). Cyrus, meanwhile, continues to be best boy and have best plot.

H'aanit's boss though!

Chapter 3 H'aanit:

I'm now trying to look for connections between the stories, since I presume there's going to be some tying-in. A couple of mentions of red eyes are all I've got so far, though. Neutral
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Octopath Traveller: Square Enix also celebrating the Year of the Octoling/Octopath 2: Octopus Boogaloo   Octopath Traveller: Square Enix also celebrating the Year of the Octoling/Octopath 2: Octopus Boogaloo - Page 7 EmptyMon 15 Oct 2018 - 23:11

Yes! All of that for Ha'anit's third boss fight. It's one of the most atmospheric fights in the game, if that makes any sense, in that there's something truly mystical about fighting that boss in a snowy glade compared to the rogue's gallery of various bandits and crooks you've fought up to this point.

The connections don't really start making themselves apparent until you hit the Chapter 4 storylines, so don't worry about missing anything quite just yet!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Octopath Traveller: Square Enix also celebrating the Year of the Octoling/Octopath 2: Octopus Boogaloo   Octopath Traveller: Square Enix also celebrating the Year of the Octoling/Octopath 2: Octopus Boogaloo - Page 7 EmptyWed 17 Oct 2018 - 20:10

Done with Chapter 3! Oh boy Prim. Nothing's ever easy for you, is it?

Primrose Chatper 3:

Now it is dungeoneering time. Grindy grind grind. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Octopath Traveller: Square Enix also celebrating the Year of the Octoling/Octopath 2: Octopus Boogaloo   Octopath Traveller: Square Enix also celebrating the Year of the Octoling/Octopath 2: Octopus Boogaloo - Page 7 EmptyWed 17 Oct 2018 - 22:51

Without getting too deep into it, your eyebrow raising moment is addressed in Chapter 4. Also, the way you described Simeon's "act", as you put it, is unintentionally perfect and I'll say no more on the matter until you've beat Prim's Chapter 4.

For your Chapter 4 preparation levelling, my honest recommendation would be to take a walk to each of the Chapter 4 towns and pick up the chests in each area. The areas are appropriately levelled, so I found myself at the right level for starting the Chapter 4 storylines after making my way to each of them. Also, I can't wait for you to hear the Chapter 4 battle themes which you'll hear traversing to each town - absolutely amazing stuff!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Octopath Traveller: Square Enix also celebrating the Year of the Octoling/Octopath 2: Octopus Boogaloo   Octopath Traveller: Square Enix also celebrating the Year of the Octoling/Octopath 2: Octopus Boogaloo - Page 7 EmptyThu 18 Oct 2018 - 18:07

Hm, I'm currently battling

extra dungeon spoiler:

as part of a side-quest, but your suggestion sounds more fun.

I think I now know what the Prim plot is going to be. No Getting too clever, Jay!
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Octopath Traveller: Square Enix also celebrating the Year of the Octoling/Octopath 2: Octopus Boogaloo   Octopath Traveller: Square Enix also celebrating the Year of the Octoling/Octopath 2: Octopus Boogaloo - Page 7 EmptyFri 19 Oct 2018 - 22:37

Do you? How do you reckon her chapter 4 is going to pan out then? I'm interested to see how on the mark you are.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Octopath Traveller: Square Enix also celebrating the Year of the Octoling/Octopath 2: Octopus Boogaloo   Octopath Traveller: Square Enix also celebrating the Year of the Octoling/Octopath 2: Octopus Boogaloo - Page 7 EmptySat 20 Oct 2018 - 21:41

A much belated response but, I approve of this game because, by and large, I've not found it to be too grindy. Now that I'm deep into chapter 4 things have taken a turn for the challenging, especially since Tressa is severely underleveled, but the rest of my team is all up and around the 40-50 mark. I knew this was going to be a significant time sink before buying, but, unlike Persona 5, I've felt like there's been a purpose to most of the conversations between characters alongside all the traveling.

Overall the story has gone from nice to somewhere just short of gripping. Most of the character arcs have developed quite nicely, generally involving an interesting character development turn around chapter 3. I very much enjoyed Olberic's third chapter for example. He seems to be on a journey from a traditional fantasy knight archetype to something more befitting of a George R.R. Martin character. He's not turned into something radically different by any stretch, but I've enjoyed watching his mind adapt to changing circumstances.

Alfyn is far from one of the strongest arcs, but he too charts a narrative starring the squeaky clean fantasy feller, before having his philosophy deconstructed. Predictably deconstructed, certainly, and his arc has suffered from a pronounced case of "somebody think of the children." Still, the game's aesthetic is an obvious homage to old sprite-based JRPGs, everybody's looking at you, Final Fantasy, and with those HD sprites coupled with the optimism of many characters early on, I feel like one could be forgiven for suspecting this wasn't really ever going to make more than black and white inquires about morality. Some 50+ hours later, however, and I'm increasingly invested in getting to the end of everyone's travels.

That being said, this game isn't without its niggles. I chose Olberic as my starting character, completely oblivious to the fact that he would henceforth be locked into my party permanently. Unless I'm missing something, this seems a bit arbitrary, especially when you consider that during plot-points of other characters' chapters, Olberic vanishes from the stage, only returning for some good old dungeoneering and turn-based battling. What's more certain characters, Therion in particular, seemed hamfistedly accompanied by Olberic on their opening chapters. Therion's is literally about breaking, entering, and taking just because he's the theifiest theif that ever theieved, having that tacked on dialogue where the "main" character appears alongside Therion offering their help seemed super incongruous considering I was the right honourable Olberic.

The game's soundtrack is good to charming in small doses, but hearing the severely finite pool of grunts and chatter during battles over the course of the game borders on grating. It's definitely appreciated that each chapter brings with it a new battle anthem, but I fear that isn't quite enough. Voice acting is mixed bag, albeit one consistently closer to good than bad. Balla's noted the panto-esque voice acting of some of the badies, and I'd agree with that assessment. It's cheesy, but moments like those are typically reserved for appropriate segments. It's H'aanit's voice that I dislike though. The peculiar concoction of weird dialogue mixed with strangely synthetic voice just doesn't sit well with me. It's a shame too because she benefits from a very engaging story arc (which I've seen to completion) while she also hosts some fine base stats and abilities. I used her very little to start with, but she's really coming into her own in the late game.

Octopath is happily a game of strengths for the most part though. It does a good job of making me feel like a thinking man thanks to its job and break systems. I'm not always fond of job systems, often finding that they numb a character's individuality, turning everyone into a homogeneous sludge. Happily, having characters adopt a secondary job keeps everyone feeling suitably distinct, while also benefiting from a deeper pool of abilities. I think it helps that unlike, say, Final Fantasy IX any given character's move pool without a secondary job is only comprises of about 8 abilities. This means adding that secondary job, and potential 8 further supplementary abilities, really makes a noticeable impact on a character's role in battle without overshadowing their core role. I've enjoyed finding complementary secondary roles for all of the characters. Theif Olberic is incredibly strong and accurate, able to replenish his health and SP without missing a beat on offence, while still being a tank defensively. Merchant Ophilia can sustain constant spells thanks to the Merchant support skills and Rest ability, while also being able to probe for physical weaknesses much more effectively than her original role.

Finding an enemy's weaknesses and exploiting turn orders really comes into its own during boss battles, all of which featuring humorously large boss sprites and firm but fair difficulty increases. I was weary of an all too common problem that besets JRPGs, that of walking into a dungeon without knowing what the big bad will be weak to, thereby inadvertently bringing the worst possible team along, and inevitably losing. There have been a few occasions where I've been caught out at the tail end of a boss battle by nasty abilities that caused team-wide unconsicousness/sleep - status effects that are rarely a problem outside of specific boss fights. Happily this has only really been the case towards the final chapter bosses though, so I'm quite pleased with where the game is difficulty wise. I'm also interested in trying out some post-game dungeons, having fought my way to the end of one with an underleveled team just to get a glimpse at the big bad within - they really clock the nasty abilities up a notch!

There's a lot to like about this game, and I'm glad I found a physical copy. It's still out of print at the moment so I had to buy it pre-owned, a shame since I'd liked to have added to the #salez figures to prove that this genre is still in demand, but also because this is clearly a game that's had a lot of care and attention go into it and the developers deserve success.

Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Octopath Traveller: Square Enix also celebrating the Year of the Octoling/Octopath 2: Octopus Boogaloo   Octopath Traveller: Square Enix also celebrating the Year of the Octoling/Octopath 2: Octopus Boogaloo - Page 7 EmptySat 20 Oct 2018 - 22:36

Awesome post Muss, as always from your good self. I'll chuck some responses your way:

Muss wrote:
A much belated response but, I approve of this game because, by and large, I've not found it to be too grindy.

Yep, love that about Octopath. Only now at the absolute tail end of the journey I'm faced with the prospect of grinding - 70 hours in, that's good going.

Muss wrote:
Overall the story has gone from nice to somewhere just short of gripping. Most of the character arcs have developed quite nicely, generally involving an interesting character development turn around chapter 3. I very much enjoyed Olberic's third chapter for example.

I really liked the forced use of his challenge command in his Chapter 3. I think for the most part the game didn't exactly do the best job of incorporating the path actions into each character's storyline in a meaningful way, but that forced challenge was an absolutely cracking story moment.

Muss wrote:
Alfyn is far from one of the strongest arcs, but he too charts a narrative starring the squeaky clean fantasy feller, before having his philosophy deconstructed. Predictably deconstructed, certainly, and his arc has suffered from a pronounced case of "somebody think of the children." Still, the game's aesthetic is an obvious homage to old sprite-based JRPGs, everybody's looking at you, Final Fantasy, and with those HD sprites coupled with the optimism of many characters early on, I feel like one could be forgiven for suspecting this wasn't really ever going to make more than black and white inquires about morality.

Surely Alfyn's storyline is actually more into the shades of grey territory - not those shades of grey, calm down - as opposed to dealing with black and white questions of morality. His way isn't right, but neither is Ogen's, really. I'll refrain from saying more until you've cleared his last chapter unless you've not already done so.

Muss wrote:
That being said, this game isn't without its niggles. I chose Olberic as my starting character, completely oblivious to the fact that he would henceforth be locked into my party permanently.

Yeah, I agree that locking in your protagonist was a silly choice in retrospect. The only reason that I can imagine is for game balancing reasons as you'll always have somebody who's several levels higher than most of your party helps in the trickier encounters as you've got a crutch to fall back on.

Muss wrote:
The game's soundtrack is good to charming in small doses, but hearing the severely finite pool of grunts and chatter during battles over the course of the game borders on grating.

Aw, I kinda like the voicelines - MY BLADE IS UNBENDING! - as repetitive as they are. The soundtrack though... I'll hear no such slandering of 2018's best OST in this thread. Naughty

Muss wrote:
It's H'aanit's voice that I dislike though. The peculiar concoction of weird dialogue mixed with strangely synthetic voice just doesn't sit well with me.

Agree x100. Hate hate hate how they've written that character for the translation - she doesn't use an old dialect of Japanese or anything in the original language. She's just direct and serious in her speech... which translates to "thou verily hast gone did a bad" or whatever, I guess? Confused

Muss wrote:
There's a lot to like about this game, and I'm glad I found a physical copy. It's still out of print at the moment so I had to buy it pre-owned, a shame since I'd liked to have added to the #salez figures to prove that this genre is still in demand, but also because this is clearly a game that's had a lot of care and attention go into it and the developers deserve success.

I think the game has sold really well for a JRPG - reportedly, Squeenix were chuffed with the sales figures as it hit 1,000,000 copies pretty quickly after launch.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Octopath Traveller: Square Enix also celebrating the Year of the Octoling/Octopath 2: Octopus Boogaloo   Octopath Traveller: Square Enix also celebrating the Year of the Octoling/Octopath 2: Octopus Boogaloo - Page 7 EmptySun 21 Oct 2018 - 17:50

Fun fact: reading Muss' post takes roughly as long as a single character's Octopath story. Razz

I am completely with you on the stories, mind. Most of the Chapter 1s are utter bobbins; all of the Chapter 3s are great. It remains to see how the Chapter 4s go, I've only done H'aanit so far. One of your points is particularly relevant there.

Her final boss:

JayMoyles wrote:
Do you? How do you reckon her chapter 4 is going to pan out then? I'm interested to see how on the mark you are.

I'm going to look really silly if this is wrong now...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Octopath Traveller: Square Enix also celebrating the Year of the Octoling/Octopath 2: Octopus Boogaloo   Octopath Traveller: Square Enix also celebrating the Year of the Octoling/Octopath 2: Octopus Boogaloo - Page 7 EmptySun 21 Oct 2018 - 23:19

Ha'anit's last boss wiped me too - I had to equip those accessories that give you resistance to unconsciousness on Ophelia and Cyrus to make my way through the battle.

As for your thoughts on Prim's storyline, all I'll say is I'll wait until you've beaten it before commenting more on the matter...
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Octopath Traveller: Square Enix also celebrating the Year of the Octoling/Octopath 2: Octopus Boogaloo   Octopath Traveller: Square Enix also celebrating the Year of the Octoling/Octopath 2: Octopus Boogaloo - Page 7 EmptyWed 24 Oct 2018 - 18:27

I don't think Tressa's final adventure was quite as bad as you made it out to be...  I don't think Olberic's was quite as good, either.  Tressa's remains the weakest of the three I've done so far, mind, but it tells quite a different story to those of epic derring-do. It does so well enough.

Her final boss was bobbins though. And the crowd must have got so bloody bored.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Octopath Traveller: Square Enix also celebrating the Year of the Octoling/Octopath 2: Octopus Boogaloo   Octopath Traveller: Square Enix also celebrating the Year of the Octoling/Octopath 2: Octopus Boogaloo - Page 7 EmptyWed 24 Oct 2018 - 19:05

JayMoyles wrote:
Ha'anit's last boss wiped me too - I had to equip those accessories that give you resistance to unconsciousness on Ophelia and Cyrus to make my way through the battle.

As for your thoughts on Prim's storyline, all I'll say is I'll wait until you've beaten it before commenting more on the matter...

I had to do this as well after a qudra-KO. I had to re-spec my team up for Ophilia's boss too.
Spoiler:

It's fitting that the finale's are tough, but I don't really like being bested by a single status effect move - particularly given that the quadra-KO's aren't really something you ever have to worry about for the vast majority of the game.

On H'aanit's chapter 4:
Spoiler:

Side-note: maybe this is just because I chose Olberic as my "main" but I've found physical attackers much better than magic dealers. It's not that the likes of Primrose or Cyrus are bad per se, I've just found the Warrior/Hunter/Theif classes to be much more reliable. I still generally have one of Prim or Cyrus in my team, alongside H'aanit/Therion, and Ophilia/Alfyn [poor Tressa].
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Octopath Traveller: Square Enix also celebrating the Year of the Octoling/Octopath 2: Octopus Boogaloo   Octopath Traveller: Square Enix also celebrating the Year of the Octoling/Octopath 2: Octopus Boogaloo - Page 7 EmptyWed 24 Oct 2018 - 21:45

Muss wrote:

Side-note: maybe this is just because I chose Olberic as my "main" but I've found physical attackers much better than magic dealers.

I think that probably does have something to do with your choice of protagonist - I rocked with Cyrus and I found my party usually had, in addition to Cyrus, either Cleric/Dancer Ophelia or Dancer/Scholar Primrose with me. Loved nuking enemies with magic.

Late-game/post-game spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Octopath Traveller: Square Enix also celebrating the Year of the Octoling/Octopath 2: Octopus Boogaloo   Octopath Traveller: Square Enix also celebrating the Year of the Octoling/Octopath 2: Octopus Boogaloo - Page 7 EmptyThu 25 Oct 2018 - 21:51

Whereas I rolled with Therion, making my style focussed on keeping people's SP topped up and stealing more. This also fits my general preference for regen-style abilities (by default, everybody as Vim and Vigour and either Second Wind or Inspiration). Anyway, you know how we were all calling H'aanit 4 cheap?

Ha ha.  Ha HA ha ha.

Alfyn 4.  Alfyn 4 and that F*CKING half health move.

Still.  Dead now.  As it deserves to be.

Tressa, Alfyn 4s:

JayMoyles wrote:
Balladeer wrote:

It was a duffer in my eyes for a different reason - one that I don't really think I should talk about until you've wrapped up with Tressa's overall plotline. Let me know when and I'll explain then. Thumbs Up!

Also, this!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Octopath Traveller: Square Enix also celebrating the Year of the Octoling/Octopath 2: Octopus Boogaloo   Octopath Traveller: Square Enix also celebrating the Year of the Octoling/Octopath 2: Octopus Boogaloo - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Octopath Traveller: Square Enix also celebrating the Year of the Octoling/Octopath 2: Octopus Boogaloo
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next