We've really Frampt up the #bantz here on GNamer!

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Fire Emblem Warriors - FEW games have such awful definition in 2017

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
Disciple of Aonuma

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Warriors - FEW games have such awful definition in 2017   Tue 29 Aug 2017 - 5:32

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
Disciple of Koizumi

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Warriors - FEW games have such awful definition in 2017   Wed 30 Aug 2017 - 16:55

JayMoyles wrote:
masofdas wrote:
but I just think 720p is just to much to ask in 2017

Depends on the size of your TV. Mine's is essentially a big PC monitor so resolution is by no means a concern for me. If you've played a Warriors game before, you'll know it's all about the action anyway.

I really do wish they hadn't gone solely for the 3DS games for this. Such a waste of a long and storied series. I'm fully expecting DLC at this rate.

49" but I think it's more of what I'm used to or got use to also the only Warriors, I've really given any time was Hyrule and a bit of Dragon Quest.

Huh on the 3DS, it's coming to New 3DS but I do wish it wasn't just to see what they could do if just focusing on the Switch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drunkalilly
I'M SO LONELY

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Warriors - FEW games have such awful definition in 2017   Wed 30 Aug 2017 - 20:30

i wOuLd LIke To hAVe 60Fps buT i DOn't ThinK i CAn FroM pLaYiNG gaMEs In 108op-2160P NEarLy aLL tHe TiMe bACK dOWn to 720P oN a MASSive tV
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Warriors - FEW games have such awful definition in 2017   Wed 30 Aug 2017 - 21:27

Drunkalilly wrote:
i wOuLd LIke To hAVe 60Fps buT i DOn't ThinK i CAn FroM pLaYiNG gaMEs In 108op-2160P NEarLy aLL tHe TiMe bACK dOWn to 720P oN a MASSive tV

*Spongebob omitted*

How long does it take to type one of those out? Eh? Plus also... shouldn't it be FEW in the thread title and not 'FAW'?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drunkalilly
I'M SO LONELY

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Warriors - FEW games have such awful definition in 2017   Wed 30 Aug 2017 - 21:54

ZeroJones wrote:
How long does it take to type one of those out?

Ages, as it happens!
Quote :
Plus also... shouldn't it be FEW in the thread title and not 'FAW'?

I don't know what you're talking about . . .
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
JayMoyles
Calamity Forumite

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Warriors - FEW games have such awful definition in 2017   Wed 30 Aug 2017 - 21:54

I mean, nobody noticed till now... Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
JayMoyles
Calamity Forumite

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Warriors - FEW games have such awful definition in 2017   Sun 7 Jan 2018 - 23:32

Double post!

This was one of my Christmas games and it's been my current jam on Switch. As a mash-up between Fire Emblem and a traditional Warriors game, it couldn't be better - there's permadeath, the weapon triangle, class weaknesses, pair-ups, supports... if it's a mechanic in the 3DS FE games, it's been ported across to this pretty successfully.

That does raise a pretty disappointing element of the game though - the fact that nearly all the characters included are from Fates, Awakening or the first game in the series. I think Lyn's in here somewhere but she's not popped up yet in the story mode. My hope for DLC adding some of the more niche series has been scuppered too by the fact that it's just adding more Fateswakening and Shadow Dragon characters. Bit of a shame really.

Makes you wonder though if they've plans for a sequel...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Warriors - FEW games have such awful definition in 2017   

Back to top Go down

Fire Emblem Warriors - FEW games have such awful definition in 2017
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2