We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home)

Go down 
+8
gjones
The Cappuccino Kid
Buskalilly
JayMoyles
The_Jaster
masofdas
Balladeer
ZeroJones
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home)   FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home) - Page 4 EmptyTue 30 May 2017 - 8:51

Sure Zero, I'm just being realistic based on EA's record.

On the positive note can we not use derogatory terms, thank you.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home)   FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home) - Page 4 EmptyTue 30 May 2017 - 9:15

I understand that, sir, but can't we live in hope a bit? EA have made it clear that the Switch version is not going to be the same as the others. Nintendo have reached out to them at least a little by bringing their guy into the reveal presentation. It might not come off... but it might, too.

And, yes - 'benders' is not a top word choice. Not least because the founder of the site is a gay man. Embarrassed
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home)   FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home) - Page 4 EmptyTue 30 May 2017 - 9:30

That's a drawn line

|
v

This is all of us under it.

:homer:  :marge:  :bart:  :lisa:  Fronk  Falcon Punch  Boo  Balladeer  Tingle  🐰  🐒  🐱  🐷  Pharaoh
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home)   FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home) - Page 4 EmptyTue 30 May 2017 - 9:46

Can we get some clarification on who is who, I mean there are a couple of obvious ones, but the big question is who is Lisa?
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home)   FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home) - Page 4 EmptyTue 30 May 2017 - 20:07

FIFA'S GOING TO BE SHIT

Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home)   FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home) - Page 4 EmptyTue 30 May 2017 - 20:24

Horses for courses, Balladriel - or maybe boots for foots? Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home)   FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home) - Page 4 EmptyTue 30 May 2017 - 22:46

No-one can really say what EA will or should do with FIFA on Switch. It's a game of two halves, and at the end of the day you pay your money and make your choice.

Crumpy Andy wrote:
Can we get some clarification on who is who, I mean there are a couple of obvious ones, but the big question is who is Lisa?

If anyone on this forum is Lisa, I think it's me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home)   FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home) - Page 4 EmptyWed 31 May 2017 - 9:15

As Andy, Jay and Me decided Andy is the Flash and I'm Cyborg, this is all wrong Jas.

Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home)   FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home) - Page 4 EmptyWed 31 May 2017 - 9:43

:homer: = Drunka

:marge:  = Muss, he has the height advantage over everyone

:bart:  = TCK

:lisa:  = Drunka, even though he's Homer as well.

Fronk  = fronkhead

Falcon Punch  = The edge/memelord Jay

Boo  = Katie Hopkins

Balladeer  = Paddy Kielty

Tingle  = mas

🐰  = Treesmurf

🐒 Jas

🐱 = Zero

🐷  = Gotham

Pharaoh = Ricey boi
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home)   FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home) - Page 4 EmptyWed 31 May 2017 - 19:22

I'll take Falcon, but not for the reasons listed. DAMN YOU!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home)   FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home) - Page 4 EmptyWed 31 May 2017 - 20:18

For some reason
The_Jaster wrote:
:lisa:  = Drunka, even though he's Homer as well.
made me piss myself laughing.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home)   FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home) - Page 4 EmptyThu 1 Jun 2017 - 19:19

Shocked

Well, given the last page and a half, I'm only going to say "I think this means FIFA on Switch is going to be shit" once. (more) (I guess that makes me  Dead horse )

I'd like it not to be though - e.g. when with my folks, I'd like to be able to hand my Dad, so my Mum can watch TV in the same room and all that.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home)   FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home) - Page 4 EmptyFri 2 Jun 2017 - 20:19

Who's Gotham?

Winky Face
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home)   FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home) - Page 4 EmptyFri 2 Jun 2017 - 20:32

Balladeer wrote:
Who's Gotham?

Winky Face

Some say he's part pig hence the 🐷 emoticon.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home)   FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home) - Page 4 EmptyFri 2 Jun 2017 - 20:41

Here, you know what'd be good? A game on the Switch where I can make the Tottenham football men kick the ball in the other Football men's net. All of you can play as your favourite football men as well! And if I had the option to play it on my telly or in handheld, in singleplayer or splitscreen or online, that'd be grand too. I'd be up for that, as long as it does a half-decent job of recreating that nice feeling when my favourite football man, Heung Min-Song, kicks the ball in the net and then does a big smile.

FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home) - Page 4 Son-Heung-min-Football365

Wouldn't that be nice, lads?
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home)   FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home) - Page 4 EmptyFri 2 Jun 2017 - 21:11

Can I do a Celtic goal like this?

Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home)   FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home) - Page 4 EmptyFri 2 Jun 2017 - 21:42

There aren't any good Nottingham Forest goals to link to on The You Tube. Sad It's been a very long time since I invested in a foot-the-ball game that wasn't in the Inazuma Eleven series, so I maintain that I'll be happy to pick this one up.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home)   FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home) - Page 4 EmptySat 3 Jun 2017 - 10:17

Nothing will be better then this goal.

I know what you're saying Drunka but if I'm going to give EA £40-50 then I don't want a version that is half-assed on Switch along with what else has been said about Switch from EA.

I think I'm more likely to buy NBA 2K18 if I want a sports game on Switch as that seems to be the full-fledged experience and I'd sooner give 2K the moeny and show I want their games then EA.

You can't tell me you don't want WWE 2K18 on Switch.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home)   FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home) - Page 4 EmptySat 3 Jun 2017 - 10:30

masofdas wrote:
I know what you're saying Drunka but if I'm going to give EA £40-50 then I don't want a version that is half-assed on Switch along with what else has been said about Switch from EA.

Personally, the Switch will be the only machine that I'll be able to play FIFA on this year, so, yeah. Whether it's half-assed or not remains to be seen - they could use 70% of their ass, possibly more. We won't know until we get there. And I remain committed to supporting third parties on the Switch... even if that's the slightly worrying EA.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home)   FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home) - Page 4 EmptySat 3 Jun 2017 - 10:38

Certainly and they're be others like you as well Zero but more will like myself Switch and another console, with the other console getting all of the ass, more peeps to play with online, achievements/trophies, Pro/Scorpio support, choice of PES, for the same amount of money.

If EA were like this version doesn't have Ultimate Team etc but it's £29.99 then I'd be like yeah that's great and I'm happy to pay that for a handheld FIFA which it would be.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home)   FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home) - Page 4 EmptySat 3 Jun 2017 - 10:50

Do we honestly have to keep coming back to this? We all know where everyone stands on it & drunka was injecting a bit of fun into the thread but that fun has now been zapped out of it yet again.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home)   FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home) - Page 4 EmptySat 3 Jun 2017 - 11:14

Drunka certainly was saying football things in his football voice. Then there's me:

Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home)   FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home) - Page 4 EmptySat 3 Jun 2017 - 11:29

The_Jaster wrote:
Do we honestly have to keep coming back to this? We all know where everyone stands on it & drunka was injecting a bit of fun into the thread but that fun has now been zapped out of it yet again.

I was being positive about other sport games and he did ask the question wouldn't that be nice lads, which I answered with yeah but not at full price for not a full game.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home)   FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home) - Page 4 EmptySat 3 Jun 2017 - 12:52

I don't see how being positive about another game is relevant to this thread but whatever.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home)   FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home) - Page 4 EmptySat 3 Jun 2017 - 17:54

I like to have a kickabout with my friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home)   FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

FIFA Switch (It's Coming Home)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next