We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fire Emblem Heroes (Save Me The Corrinmels)

Go down 
+9
shanks
Athrun888
Treesmurf
JayMoyles
masofdas
Buskalilly
Crumpy Andy
Muss
ZeroJones
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

Fire Emblem Heroes (Save Me The Corrinmels) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Heroes (Save Me The Corrinmels)   Fire Emblem Heroes (Save Me The Corrinmels) - Page 3 EmptyMon 20 Feb 2017 - 23:06

JayMoyles wrote:

I saved up some orbs and got diddly squat out of 2 summons, which really sucks as I was hoping to get Ephraim. Bah. Meh
Spoiler:
I literally could not be happier with my shiny new Ephraim, he is my only 5 star however. How many does everyone else have?
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Heroes (Save Me The Corrinmels)   Fire Emblem Heroes (Save Me The Corrinmels) - Page 3 EmptyMon 20 Feb 2017 - 23:20

I listed all of mine in painstaking detail on the latest GNamer Podcast. Laughing

I've got Roy, Camilla, Chrom, Lyn, Tiki, Nowi and I ascended Robin from 4 to 5 star.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Heroes (Save Me The Corrinmels)   Fire Emblem Heroes (Save Me The Corrinmels) - Page 3 EmptyMon 20 Feb 2017 - 23:25

Just nabbed me a 5-star Eirika! Dance It's dispiriting how quickly she's levelling up and outshining everybody else I've got. No Still, as I get closer to the end (6-4), I'm going to need all the help I can get! The difficulty spike mas mentioned has spiked me good and proper. Pale
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Heroes (Save Me The Corrinmels)   Fire Emblem Heroes (Save Me The Corrinmels) - Page 3 EmptyMon 20 Feb 2017 - 23:27

There's a massive gulf in power between each star rank. A five-star at max level can fend off a couple of four-stars with ease.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Heroes (Save Me The Corrinmels)   Fire Emblem Heroes (Save Me The Corrinmels) - Page 3 EmptyMon 20 Feb 2017 - 23:34

I'm going to have to go as far as suggesting that it's unfair. I've looked into getting my highest-levelled character, Lissa, up a star rank - it's almost not worth the bother. No
Back to top Go down
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Heroes (Save Me The Corrinmels)   Fire Emblem Heroes (Save Me The Corrinmels) - Page 3 EmptyTue 21 Feb 2017 - 0:37

In fairness, you can get through the story without 5 star heroes. But I won't deny it sucks a bit that my Ephraim is now more powerful than the rest of my main team combined. My team being 4-star Setsuna, Nino, Fir and of course Ephraim.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Heroes (Save Me The Corrinmels)   Fire Emblem Heroes (Save Me The Corrinmels) - Page 3 EmptyTue 21 Feb 2017 - 9:26

Just ascended Robin myself, got a pretty well balanced 5* team now (well, when I get Robin back up to level)
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Heroes (Save Me The Corrinmels)   Fire Emblem Heroes (Save Me The Corrinmels) - Page 3 EmptyTue 21 Feb 2017 - 20:29

I'm freshening up my team (again!). Eirika and Lissa are now joined by 4-stars Hawkeye and Florina. Hawki is a beast but Florina is a bit fragile to level up consistently well. Still, once they're ready, I feel like I'll have a better chance of toppling the game in the next few days.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Heroes (Save Me The Corrinmels)   Fire Emblem Heroes (Save Me The Corrinmels) - Page 3 EmptyTue 21 Feb 2017 - 23:09

Discovered Felicia doesn't do so well against the Knights so her levelling up process has slowed somewhat, now Marth is my strongest follows by Nowi who basically own the battle between them.

Also did another batch of summonings and got all duds
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Heroes (Save Me The Corrinmels)   Fire Emblem Heroes (Save Me The Corrinmels) - Page 3 EmptyWed 22 Feb 2017 - 18:55

My summonings are coming up trumps (which some of you won't want to read - sorry! Embarrassed ) as I've just had a 5-star Ephraim to pair up with my 5-star Eirika! Dance That's put Florina on the bench with 9-2 next up.

Still not totally fair, in my opinion. Meh
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Heroes (Save Me The Corrinmels)   Fire Emblem Heroes (Save Me The Corrinmels) - Page 3 EmptyMon 27 Feb 2017 - 20:18

*Jay checks his phone*

"THEY'RE INTRODUCING RADIANT DAWN CHARACTERS?! Oh, could it be Haar? Ike? Rolf? Tibarn?!"

*checks character list*

"...Sanaki. Wow."

Thanks, Fire Emblem Heroes. I'm growing impatient for actually good new characters now. Sulk
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Heroes (Save Me The Corrinmels)   Fire Emblem Heroes (Save Me The Corrinmels) - Page 3 EmptyTue 7 Mar 2017 - 10:40

Anyone still playing? I still find myself unable to stop despite my constant poor draws. Getting close to having enough feathers for a 4th gold even if my draws aren't getting me them.

Liking the look of the new event, though through fear of not getting much in the way of rewards I did go for Lucina.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Heroes (Save Me The Corrinmels)   Fire Emblem Heroes (Save Me The Corrinmels) - Page 3 EmptyTue 7 Mar 2017 - 13:38

Naw mate, haven't touched it for ages
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Heroes (Save Me The Corrinmels)   Fire Emblem Heroes (Save Me The Corrinmels) - Page 3 EmptyTue 7 Mar 2017 - 20:31

What Muss said. As soon as I did the final story mission, I dropped it like a hot potato.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Heroes (Save Me The Corrinmels)   Fire Emblem Heroes (Save Me The Corrinmels) - Page 3 EmptyTue 7 Mar 2017 - 20:33

Nope not played it at all
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Heroes (Save Me The Corrinmels)   Fire Emblem Heroes (Save Me The Corrinmels) - Page 3 EmptyWed 8 Mar 2017 - 0:35

I've not touched it for a couple of weeks - I've got a team of 5 stars, and I've beaten the story mode on Normal and Hard. No real desire to go back, to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Heroes (Save Me The Corrinmels)   Fire Emblem Heroes (Save Me The Corrinmels) - Page 3 EmptySun 24 Jun 2018 - 17:36

*Pokes thread*

Figures I eventually got into this about a year after everyone else was done. More story's been added (and I hope to god we're almost done the main villain surtr because he is getting very old, we all know Loki's going to go "but alas I am in fact the real mastermind!" in the end anyway).

The collection's fairly nice for a three month old f2p account. Got a nice collection of five stars including several top tiers and a couple of seasonal exclusives. Promoted a few too including The Reinhardt and a perfect IV Nowi that's sitting at 2 merges (just need the feathers to merge the other two dupes I've got). The prize jewel of it all is legendary hero (hah) Female Grima, flying dragon with the ability to counterattack at range, doubles most things, hits like a truck, and has enough bulk to kill any one thing I want? Delicious.

I'm guessing things have been improved since last year, feathers and orbs are fairly easy to come by with patience at the moment.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Heroes (Save Me The Corrinmels)   Fire Emblem Heroes (Save Me The Corrinmels) - Page 3 EmptySun 2 Feb 2020 - 14:47

Ew.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Heroes (Save Me The Corrinmels)   Fire Emblem Heroes (Save Me The Corrinmels) - Page 3 EmptySun 2 Feb 2020 - 20:33

I've no time for this but to give some credit, passes like this for me are much better than the standard microtransaction model, you kinda know what you're getting with it rather than gambling on a loot box.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
OrangeRakoon
Disciple of Greener
OrangeRakoon

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Heroes (Save Me The Corrinmels)   Fire Emblem Heroes (Save Me The Corrinmels) - Page 3 EmptyMon 3 Feb 2020 - 10:43

Subscribe to win
Back to top Go down
http://www.orkn.uk
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Heroes (Save Me The Corrinmels)   Fire Emblem Heroes (Save Me The Corrinmels) - Page 3 EmptyMon 3 Feb 2020 - 19:14

Treesmurf wrote:
I've no time for this but to give some credit, passes like this for me are much better than the standard microtransaction model, you kinda know what you're getting with it rather than gambling on a loot box.

Yes but FEH has both. Neutral Nintendo's approach to mobile, while understandable after the failure of Super Mario Run, has definitely been a bit 'ew'.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Heroes (Save Me The Corrinmels)   Fire Emblem Heroes (Save Me The Corrinmels) - Page 3 EmptyTue 4 Feb 2020 - 21:06

Oh I know and I agree it's all very yucky but sadly that's the nature of mobile, this is at least a step in the right direction if they're gonna do these types of games. When the whole lootbox thing becomes illegal this'll be the go to method for F2P and it's a tolerable evil.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Heroes (Save Me The Corrinmels)   Fire Emblem Heroes (Save Me The Corrinmels) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire Emblem Heroes (Save Me The Corrinmels)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3