Where We're Squashed Under The Weight Of eShop Releases

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  GintendoGintendo  SONMSONM  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Drunkalilly
Pokémon Master

PostSubject: Re: 'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.   Wed 11 Oct 2017 - 14:02

masofdas wrote:
I've watched the first 3 episodes of STD and I really like it but like most prequels just seems odd they have better tech then what comes after.    

I'm definitely with you there. In Original Series they talk about the first war with the Romulans, where everything was fought with nukes and the only contact was audio which sounds really tense and excellent, almost like Battlestar Galactica. I want to seem either go whole hog prequel, like that, or go all the way into the future and give us a super-hippy peacenik sequel to Next Gen et al.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.gintendo.co.uk Online
masofdas
I'M SO LONELY

PostSubject: Re: 'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.   Wed 11 Oct 2017 - 14:42

I think it does sort of make sense the tech as it follows on from Enterprise but I would like to see something like you describe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Jaster
Space Ark Pilot

PostSubject: Re: 'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.   Wed 11 Oct 2017 - 17:47

I watched the first episode of The Gifted last night & yeah I enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drunkalilly
Pokémon Master

PostSubject: Re: 'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.   Wed 11 Oct 2017 - 18:06

That's the X-Men thing, aye? I've not even seen Legion yet . . .
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.gintendo.co.uk Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.   

Back to top Go down

'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5