We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yesterday I Bought (a bad pun) for 3!

Go down 
+13
JayMoyles
masofdas
shanks
Raxicori
Crumpy Andy
Treesmurf
Jimbob
Muss
gjones
NintenDUCK
Buskalilly
ZeroJones
Athrun888
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

Yesterday I Bought (a bad pun) for 3! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought (a bad pun) for 3!   Yesterday I Bought (a bad pun) for 3! - Page 7 EmptyThu 8 Jun 2017 - 17:33

I stand by everything I ever said about that majestic bit of kit.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought (a bad pun) for 3!   Yesterday I Bought (a bad pun) for 3! - Page 7 EmptyThu 8 Jun 2017 - 20:06

Wow. Shocked I mostly play the Switch as a handheld, but y'all are talking me round rather. When I've got the money floating about, because I'm not spending it on a new washing machine... Hissy fit
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought (a bad pun) for 3!   Yesterday I Bought (a bad pun) for 3! - Page 7 EmptyThu 8 Jun 2017 - 20:46

Balladeer wrote:
Wow. Shocked I mostly play the Switch as a handheld, but y'all are talking me round rather.  When I've got the money floating about, because I'm not spending it on a new washing machine... Hissy fit

I know what you mean. In a few months time I will have posted about buying a new washing machine, a new cooker and a new pair of glasses. And possibly a new toilet. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought (a bad pun) for 3!   Yesterday I Bought (a bad pun) for 3! - Page 7 EmptyThu 8 Jun 2017 - 20:47

It sounds almost exciting when you put it like that. Like you're going to be suddenly struggling under a lorryload of kitchen (and bathroom) appliances.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought (a bad pun) for 3!   Yesterday I Bought (a bad pun) for 3! - Page 7 EmptyThu 8 Jun 2017 - 20:49

Having temporarily exploded with Hulk-esque musculature. Winky Face
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought (a bad pun) for 3!   Yesterday I Bought (a bad pun) for 3! - Page 7 EmptyThu 8 Jun 2017 - 20:55

Balladeer wrote:
Wow. Shocked I mostly play the Switch as a handheld, but y'all are talking me round rather.  When I've got the money floating about, because I'm not spending it on a new washing machine... Hissy fit

Can flog you a used one around July 21st
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought (a bad pun) for 3!   Yesterday I Bought (a bad pun) for 3! - Page 7 EmptyWed 14 Jun 2017 - 11:00

Don't lie, if you don't already have one of these beauties you want one!  Yes, I'm obviously talking about that mecha  Pretty good sales on right now too so I nabbed all the games besides Persona for half price.

Yesterday I Bought (a bad pun) for 3! - Page 7 Sam_1211
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought (a bad pun) for 3!   Yesterday I Bought (a bad pun) for 3! - Page 7 EmptyWed 14 Jun 2017 - 11:14

Nice I guess that was part of days of play.

Be interested in your thoughts on all of those as FFXV is westernised, Horizon is a typical but very good Action-RPG, I think Persona 5 is top banana but talking to EofGiz who nearly platinumed P4G and has P4DAN can't get into 5 as the characters aren't Chie, Teddie, Rise etc which I agree these are weaker, not sure which story I prefer but the gameplay is so much better in 5.

Either way that keep you going for ages.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought (a bad pun) for 3!   Yesterday I Bought (a bad pun) for 3! - Page 7 EmptyWed 14 Jun 2017 - 13:11

Yesterday I Bought (a bad pun) for 3! - Page 7 Giphy
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought (a bad pun) for 3!   Yesterday I Bought (a bad pun) for 3! - Page 7 EmptyWed 14 Jun 2017 - 23:06

One of us
One of us
One of us
One of us
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought (a bad pun) for 3!   Yesterday I Bought (a bad pun) for 3! - Page 7 EmptyFri 16 Jun 2017 - 12:39

masofdas wrote:
Nice I guess that was part of days of play.

Be interested in your thoughts on all of those as FFXV is westernised, Horizon is a typical but very good Action-RPG, I think Persona 5 is top banana but talking to EofGiz who nearly platinumed P4G and has P4DAN can't get into 5 as the characters aren't Chie, Teddie, Rise etc which I agree these are weaker, not sure which story I prefer but the gameplay is so much better in 5.

Either way that keep you going for ages.

I'm completely fine with Atlus moving on from Persona 4 myself, with all the spinoffs there's been no shortage of the cast and for me it was time they moved on to new things.  

Started with Final Fantasy, liking it so far.  Its got a good blend of jrpg OTT and the open-world elements that the west popularised.  Music is absolutely stunning, the battle themes are downright eargasm inducing.  Combat's good, reminds me a bit of the Ys series in that the difficulty comes not from memorising specific combos but instead mastering enemy attack patterns to either attack or dodge at the right moments (would've liked a hard mode to make enemy punishes harsher though).  Plus teleporting all the time is fun as heck.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought (a bad pun) for 3!   Yesterday I Bought (a bad pun) for 3! - Page 7 EmptyFri 16 Jun 2017 - 14:10

ARMS arrived to give me this nice little collection
Yesterday I Bought (a bad pun) for 3! - Page 7 DCcURLIWAAAHqJj

I just thought of something you've not got the dreadful Chapter 13 to deal with on FFXV.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought (a bad pun) for 3!   Yesterday I Bought (a bad pun) for 3! - Page 7 EmptyFri 16 Jun 2017 - 14:44

Yesterday I Bought (a bad pun) for 3! - Page 7 19349310
The latest Transformers comic, a free boxing glove keyring and a bottle of Doctor Pepper. Recipe for a nice afternoon!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought (a bad pun) for 3!   Yesterday I Bought (a bad pun) for 3! - Page 7 EmptySat 17 Jun 2017 - 10:48

Tingle's Balloon Fight DS which is now my 40th Zelda Universe game and I now think I own at least one copy of every Zelda game that I can possibly own for the consoles I own.
Yesterday I Bought (a bad pun) for 3! - Page 7 DCgps6jXsAECzja

I'm missing is Zelda & Zelda II on NES but I don't own a NES, ALttP on SNES but I don't own a SNES, OoT & MM on N64 but I don't own a N64. Then there is The Faces of Evil, Wand of Gamelon and Zelda's Adventure on the CDi but I don't own a CDi.

For Zelda games not on a console then I'm missing both the Zelda Game Watch and Zelda Game & Watch to pick up at some point. If you want to take it really far then their is a board game, monopoly etc which are games.

If anyone can think of anything I'm missing let me know but now is just variations like an American version of Wind Waker on Cube to go with my PAL and Japanese versions of the game.

Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought (a bad pun) for 3!   Yesterday I Bought (a bad pun) for 3! - Page 7 EmptyWed 21 Jun 2017 - 14:35

I've traded ARMS in and got:
Yesterday I Bought (a bad pun) for 3! - Page 7 DC2EkZKWsAAZRxO

and

Yesterday I Bought (a bad pun) for 3! - Page 7 DC2E3UPW0AECM3F

FFXIV I preordered a while ago and that was £10, Switch Player 1-3 was £11.50 with postage. Star Ocean, WipEout and Megatron was from my trade in of ARMS.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought (a bad pun) for 3!   Yesterday I Bought (a bad pun) for 3! - Page 7 EmptyWed 21 Jun 2017 - 17:24

Quite jammy today: I traded in FIFA 17 on the PS4 for £14 (at GAME) during my lunch break. On the way back from work, I swung by the local Befriend A Child and they've got another copy of it for just three quid. Thumbs Up!

I also plugged a few gaps in my N64 collection:

Yesterday I Bought (a bad pun) for 3! - Page 7 IMG_20170621_171511_zpsuwrf1dc5
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought (a bad pun) for 3!   Yesterday I Bought (a bad pun) for 3! - Page 7 EmptyWed 21 Jun 2017 - 18:14

That's a nice enough Megatron, I suppose.
I have this extravagant motherfucker. I remember my dad turning the colour of a beetroot when, after he complained about me spending £50 on a plastic gun, I replied that parts of it are die-cast metal.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought (a bad pun) for 3!   Yesterday I Bought (a bad pun) for 3! - Page 7 EmptyThu 22 Jun 2017 - 9:20

$220 Shocked is why I've not really bought anything like that as it is a lot of money and even the price of this puts me off but since the local gameshop is now doing toys like my Megatron which cost me £4 cash then I should get some more in the future.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought (a bad pun) for 3!   Yesterday I Bought (a bad pun) for 3! - Page 7 EmptyThu 22 Jun 2017 - 16:21

Yeah, 50 or 60 is my limit and even then it's rare.

ALSO: Spotted this in Waterstones and decided to give it a shot
Yesterday I Bought (a bad pun) for 3! - Page 7 19403710
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought (a bad pun) for 3!   Yesterday I Bought (a bad pun) for 3! - Page 7 EmptyMon 3 Jul 2017 - 18:09

Got me some Switch games and now ordered another Japanese game about hunting monsters
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought (a bad pun) for 3!   Yesterday I Bought (a bad pun) for 3! - Page 7 EmptyFri 7 Jul 2017 - 12:42

Yesterday I ordered a 64Gb micro sd card for my switch & I got these Splatoon cover plates since the N3DS is now my main system.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought (a bad pun) for 3!   Yesterday I Bought (a bad pun) for 3! - Page 7 EmptyFri 7 Jul 2017 - 21:10

Very nice! Now we just need a Splatoon 3D to go with it. Winky Face Cool
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought (a bad pun) for 3!   Yesterday I Bought (a bad pun) for 3! - Page 7 EmptyWed 12 Jul 2017 - 11:42

Those 3ds faceplates remind me of how often Nintendo churns out menu themes for the 3ds for games exclusive to the Wii U and Switch, I've always found it a bit puzzling when one system gets merchandise for things it itself lacks.  They look nice mind you, gives the n3ds a nice personal touch.

Nothing too special on my end this month, just the best version of the final fantasy, the continuation of an awesome series of novels, and a game soundtrack with music that can only be described as exquisite.  

Yesterday I Bought (a bad pun) for 3! - Page 7 Sam_1210
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought (a bad pun) for 3!   Yesterday I Bought (a bad pun) for 3! - Page 7 EmptyThu 13 Jul 2017 - 16:40

Behind the counter in GAME, must have been a left over from the Nintendo clear out a few weeks ago
Yesterday I Bought (a bad pun) for 3! - Page 7 DEnj8T8WsAAstdG

Also since my last post with my pick up video of Puyo Puyo Tetris and Seiken Densetsu Collection on Switch, I've picked up a few things and been given a few games as well.

All on PSP these were pick up by my grandparents: Tony Hawk's Underground 2: Remix, SSX on Tour, Pro Evolution Soccer 5, Bubble Bobble Evolution, Sonic Rivals 2, Frantix, Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition, Avatar: The Legend of Aang

Has-Been Heroes on Switch, which I sort like as it feels like a weird JRPG but without the adventuring

Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy for PS4, Crash 1 DAMN YOU!

Vaccine, Download on the Switch eShop and I can't decide if it is crap or good yet but is lacking the charm of Resident Evil.

Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age on PS4 with the nice steelbook and I got this morning Spirits Within & Advent Children on Blu Ray to go in my little Final Fantasy Collection.

Blackwood Crossing on PSN in the Sale as it looks like a Mas game.

25th Anniversary Sonic figures that about half the size of an amiibo all boxed still for £5 and the last Splatoon amiibo I needed a lime green inkling girl.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought (a bad pun) for 3!   Yesterday I Bought (a bad pun) for 3! - Page 7 EmptyThu 13 Jul 2017 - 18:49

Athrun888 wrote:
Those 3ds faceplates remind me of how often Nintendo churns out menu themes for the 3ds for games exclusive to the Wii U and Switch, I've always found it a bit puzzling when one system gets merchandise for things it itself lacks.  They look nice mind you, gives the n3ds a nice personal touch.

When is the Switch getting menu themes?  I love the machine, but my gosh its main screen looks sterile.  Sounds it too, no music or anything.  The Wii U's menu music was great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought (a bad pun) for 3!   Yesterday I Bought (a bad pun) for 3! - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yesterday I Bought (a bad pun) for 3!
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next