Where We're Squashed Under The Weight Of eShop Releases

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  GintendoGintendo  SONMSONM  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Arcade Archives Series (Nintendo, Neo Geo, All That Bollocks)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jimbob
Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Arcade Archives Series (Nintendo, Neo Geo, All That Bollocks)   Thu 14 Sep 2017 - 22:20

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
I know it's a bit mental, but how good would it have been for Nintendo to launch an Arcade Mini with all these games on there instead? Just a wee miniture arcade cabinet to plonk on your coffee table in the living room.
Yeah! Trouble is, it's the same scale ratio as the NES/SNES mini, so it's still 2 feet tall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jimbobsonofriber.tumblr.com/
The Cappuccino Kid
Dry Metal Baby Princess

PostSubject: Re: Arcade Archives Series (Nintendo, Neo Geo, All That Bollocks)   Thu 14 Sep 2017 - 22:43

I'd still have that. Granted, it would break the coffee table, but I can always head down the nearest British Heart Foundation for a new table any time I want a quick bash on Vs. Pinball.

~

ACA Mario Bros. is up on the 'Coming Soon' bit of the European eShop, and it's going to cost £6.29. Personally, I'm just going to stick with the versions that I've got. FYI, if you're one of the 3DS Ambassadors who got ten free GBA games back after the first price cut, go back and load up Super Mario Advance 3: SMW2: Yoshi's Island - Mario Bros. is on there too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drunkalilly
Pokémon Master

PostSubject: Re: Arcade Archives Series (Nintendo, Neo Geo, All That Bollocks)   Fri 15 Sep 2017 - 19:29

Oooft, I'd probably cave on another, slightly different, Super Mario bros for £6 but not Mario Bros, which I'm not sure was ever good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.gintendo.co.uk
Jimbob
Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Arcade Archives Series (Nintendo, Neo Geo, All That Bollocks)   Wed 20 Sep 2017 - 23:01

I'd still have that. Granted, it would break the coffee table, but I can always head down the nearest British Heart Foundation for a new table any time I want a quick bash on Vs. Pinball.

Laughing You're all about the charity

ACA Mario Bros. is up on the 'Coming Soon' bit of the European eShop, and it's going to cost £6.29. Personally, I'm just going to stick with the versions that I've got. FYI, if you're one of the 3DS Ambassadors who got ten free GBA games back after the first price cut, go back and load up Super Mario Advance 3: SMW2: Yoshi's Island - Mario Bros. is on there too.

Drunkalilly wrote:
Oooft, I'd probably cave on another, slightly different, Super Mario bros for £6 but not Mario Bros, which I'm not sure was ever good.

Agreed - it's another of those pre-SMB games where jumping feels like bowel surgery - see also Ice Climbers. I think I'd hang around for a game that was vastly improved in the arcades #SurelyTimeForTheRealSecondLevelOfDonkeyKong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jimbobsonofriber.tumblr.com/
masofdas
I'M SO LONELY

PostSubject: Re: Arcade Archives Series (Nintendo, Neo Geo, All That Bollocks)   Sat 7 Oct 2017 - 22:16

KoF'95 is coming to Switch, it was a utter banger on Saturn but it may have been surpassed by some of the other fighters though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arcade Archives Series (Nintendo, Neo Geo, All That Bollocks)   

Back to top Go down

Arcade Archives Series (Nintendo, Neo Geo, All That Bollocks)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2