We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you playing on your Switch?

Go down 
+18
Athrun888
shanks
The_Jaster
masofdas
OrangeRakoon
Treesmurf
Kriken
EofGizmo
fronkhead
NintenDUCK
Rum
kerr9000
Solve My Maze
Crumpy Andy
The Cappuccino Kid
Jimbob
JayMoyles
ZeroJones
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

What are you playing on your Switch? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Sep 2017 - 21:22

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
ZeroJones wrote:
Keeping at it on the Shantae: Half Genie Hero DLC, Pirate Queen's Quest. I've got everything from the main levels and was attempting the final one when "The software was closed because an error occurred". No So that was unsettling and, as we know, I much prefer to be settled. Much, much prefer.

What's your opinion of this DLC? I'm well up for more Half Genie Hero, it's absolute class. But is there much to it? Is it all new?

It's not good news, Cappa. Barring slight differences in the locations of some of the trinkets, the levels remain identical. The difference is Risky Boots herself: her skillset is different enough to shake things up. A little. In essence it's £9 for an extra character to play through the game with. I sound dismissive but she is fun... once she's powerful enough to cope with the fact that you can do the levels in any order.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? - Page 2 EmptySat 30 Sep 2017 - 20:10

I've been playing loads of Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2. It's hooked me in a way which I never expected it to. It is absolutely packed with content and I feel like I've still got loads left to do. Obviously, I don't think this will appeal to you at all if you don't have a passing interest in Dragon Ball, but if you do I think this is worth it. If you do pick it up, let me know as there's plenty of missions you can do in multiplayer - weirdly, that part reminds me of Monster Hunter in that they're doable solo, easier in multiplayer - so it'd be awesome to play with somebody.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? - Page 2 EmptyThu 5 Oct 2017 - 21:40

I am free of the curse of Mega Picross. Now it's back to good old regular Picross before coming back to Golf Story.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? - Page 2 EmptyFri 6 Oct 2017 - 1:02

I kick tye balls. I hit monster with hander l. Wire we eedtsrsuny .rhud I'd my life.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? - Page 2 EmptyFri 6 Oct 2017 - 5:29

Too Much.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? - Page 2 EmptyFri 6 Oct 2017 - 6:18

That felt like an appearance of Sobera, Drunka's drunk alter ego. Sadly, there's no way to be sure... Winky Face

Are you proper loving Monster Hunter, sir?
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? - Page 2 EmptyFri 6 Oct 2017 - 16:13

I can tell you he is as our MHXX session on Wednesday night was loads of fun. Grin
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? - Page 2 EmptyFri 6 Oct 2017 - 22:58

Drunkalilly wrote:
I kick tye balls

What are you playing on your Switch? - Page 2 F6c22f91330ce5e93f75182ce61b20c13fb14b6a_hq
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? - Page 2 EmptyThu 9 Nov 2017 - 6:36

A little game called King Oddball for review. [/show-off] It's an Angry Birds-like game, with all the joys and pitfalls of that particular genre (i.e. were you really skilful there or did you just get lucky?), but it's pretty good, even so. It's also only about £4.

Bits of Thimbleweed Park, too. Now there's an oddball game... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? - Page 2 EmptyThu 9 Nov 2017 - 19:37

It is indeed! What chapter you up to, Zero?

(I'm playing SMO, if you weren't aware.)
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? - Page 2 EmptyThu 9 Nov 2017 - 22:24

I am also playing SMO.

I really ought to be playing more MHXX, but I'm growing increasingly hyped for World and finding myself wanting to play XX less and less as a consequence.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? - Page 2 EmptyThu 9 Nov 2017 - 22:32

Balladeer wrote:
What chapter you up to, Zero?

The first one, I'm afraid! I've rattled through SMO and got a game in for review, as well as pottering about with Layton's Mystery Journey. I feel like it's time will come soon. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? - Page 2 EmptyThu 9 Nov 2017 - 22:38

JayMoyles wrote:
I am also playing SMO.

I really ought to be playing more MHXX, but I'm growing increasingly hyped for World and finding myself wanting to play XX less and less as a consequence.

I really should play more MHXX but with the two weeks wait I had compared to you guys, big titles come out and now World is just around the corner.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? - Page 2 EmptyThu 9 Nov 2017 - 23:01

JayMoyles wrote:
I am also playing SMO.

I get the feeling we won't see G rank in MHXX with all these great games coming out, even though I've seen Valfalk in the solo quests I really want to kick on with the MP side of things.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? - Page 2 EmptyThu 9 Nov 2017 - 23:04

I mean... we kinda have to at some point as we'll be doing a Valfalk episode of Mash, surely?
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? - Page 2 EmptyThu 9 Nov 2017 - 23:15

True, but it'd be nice if we have all fought him more than once before then to get a proper feel for what we like or dislike about him ye'know? It also just feels like ages since we had a proper MHXX session.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? - Page 2 EmptyThu 9 Nov 2017 - 23:43

I'm not planning to stop hunting with you guys any time soon, and its still 2-and-a-half months until World/ I go to Japan. The G Rank dream lives!
I've only given up on 4U G Rank as when we do get a chance to get stuck into some hunting, I'd rather be playing XX on my lovely Switch.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 Nov 2017 - 21:21

Finally got on the Shovel Knight train and it's bloody tremendous, incredibly well put together and somehow manages to feel retro and new at the same time. The challenge is spot on too, difficult in places but only because I'm making the mistakes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 Nov 2017 - 21:24

Another convert! Twisted Evil And you've got the other campaigns available to play through too... so lucky. Keep enjoying! Grin
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Jan 2018 - 23:24

Fired up a little-known indie title called The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. I only played the first hour or so, most of which I've watched other people play, but it was enjoyable. Its showing its age, especially compared to the more advanced Witcher III or the more stylised Zelda.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Jan 2018 - 15:17

Have you ever played it before, Drunka? I'll be interested to read your full thoughts on the game once you're a bit deeper into the journey.

I'm still plowing through MHXX, although the end is slowly drawing closer and closer. I've also polished off the story mode on Fire Emblem Warriors, but I'm game for more by checking out the History Mode scenarios.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Jan 2018 - 17:25

I've never played any Elder Scrolls! I was living on some friends' sofa when it came out, so I've seen bits.My brother got really into the series on PC, so I've seen him play as well.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Jan 2018 - 17:33

Ah, I've played a fair whack of Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim. Great series, especially if you're delving into it for the first time. It's definitely in need of a refresh, though.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Jan 2018 - 17:45

But it's no
What are you playing on your Switch? - Page 2 Nokia%20N-Gage%20The%20Elder%20Scrolls%20Travels%20Shadowkey%20Front%20Cover
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Jan 2018 - 19:59

JayMoyles wrote:
It's definitely in need of a refresh, though.

Keep being worried by things like this... Pale
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you playing on your Switch?
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next