We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)

Go down 
+14
Kriken
shanks
Muss
OrangeRakoon
Treesmurf
The_Jaster
Athrun888
JayMoyles
Jimbob
The Cappuccino Kid
Balladeer
ZeroJones
Buskalilly
masofdas
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Which box legendary is your favourite?
Shield's Zamazenta
Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 8 Vote_lcap44%Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 8 Vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Sword's Zacien
Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 8 Vote_lcap56%Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 8 Vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Kriken
Layton's Apprentice
Kriken

Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 8 EmptyTue 19 Nov 2019 - 19:49

Got a trade set up, my link code is 5555.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 8 EmptyTue 19 Nov 2019 - 19:54

Thanks! Trying to sort that now!
Back to top Go down
Kriken
Layton's Apprentice
Kriken

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 8 EmptyTue 19 Nov 2019 - 20:00

Having some trouble connecting with you. Keep on connecting to other people who are using the same code.

Maybe we should use a code that'll be less common. 5932
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 8 EmptyTue 19 Nov 2019 - 20:04

Trying that now. I wasn't confident with that code - almost gave away my Lv. 44 Pumpkaboo for a Lv. 1 Goldeen!
Back to top Go down
Kriken
Layton's Apprentice
Kriken

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 8 EmptyTue 19 Nov 2019 - 20:07

Yeah my bad. Though it's dumb that you can't just straight-up trade with friends. This online is pretty terrible and hopefully improves.

Glad we got the trade sorted out in the trade anyway though. Smile
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 8 EmptyTue 19 Nov 2019 - 20:12

Thank you very much - I appreciate all your efforts a lot!  Grin
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 8 EmptyTue 19 Nov 2019 - 20:54

Aw! It's very good to see GNamer coming together for that sort of stuff. Thumbs Up!

What's people's favourite monsters so far? Spoilers if necessary (name the route or place of meeting if you can). I don't think it's spoiling anything to say that Yamper's evolution is THE BEST OF BOYS Love

Also, does anyone have any favourite characters? None of them have really worked for me. Hop's annoying, Leon's annoying, Bede feels like they tried to remake Gladion but he's not as good, Marnie's just been there so far... I like Sonia, and Rose/Oleana seem like they could be good down the line, but most of the main characters thus far haven't worked for me. Same goes for Team Yell, who seem like an attempt to recreate Team Skull's magic that falls flat.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Kriken
Layton's Apprentice
Kriken

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 8 EmptyTue 19 Nov 2019 - 21:39

The teapot pokemon... Forgot its name since I nicknamed it before I evolved it. But that one. Also they the starter evolutions have been getting some flak (especially Sobble's final form), but I quite liked the Scorbyn line, and I'm glad with how it ended with Cinderace. And Corviknight and Falinks.

As for the characters, I don't want to spoil too much about them but it seems like they've tried to appeal to everyone with the several rival characters. I liked Gladion but Bede is a bit different - more of a callback to the mean protagonists of the first two gens. I liked how his character turned out. Sonia is good too. As for Team Yell, I did like that they did something different with them - which is also something I loved about Team Skull, since they were a relatively small-time outfit compared to the world-conquering/changing teams of previous gens.

Would say I probably loved Sun/Moon and its characters a bit more, but would maybe find it hard going back to those games after this one. Despite its graphical/technical issues, it is still a noticeable upgrade over those games given its a home console outing an' all.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 8 EmptyWed 20 Nov 2019 - 10:39

Yeah looking at the online options it's archaic.

The only character that's remotely okay is Marnie, the rest a muh.

As for Pokémon, don't think it's a great gen overall.

I'm now in the post game, so will post my thoughts in last game finished when I do the post game quest.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 8 EmptyThu 21 Nov 2019 - 2:09

I was so excited coming into the weekend. I bought my copy before work on Friday morning. I did all my chores, stocked up on energy drinks and snacks, cleared my schedule, here we fucking go!

Friday night, I had a few hours. There are some cool monsters! The world is so British! It looks great! The music is nice!

I went to work Saturday, finished, got in a gym session, went for a Ramen and a beer. . .

Caught some monster food poisoning. Couldn't do anything but sleep, shit and read my book all weekend. I still haven't done the first gym.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 8 EmptyThu 21 Nov 2019 - 12:56

Drunkalilly = Pookémon Master.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 8 EmptyThu 21 Nov 2019 - 19:32

Laughing Gosh darn it I laughed.  Tagline there.

Kriken wrote:
As for the characters, I don't want to spoil too much about them but it seems like they've tried to appeal to everyone with the several rival characters. I liked Gladion but Bede is a bit different - more of a callback to the mean protagonists of the first two gens. I liked how his character turned out. Sonia is good too. As for Team Yell, I did like that they did something different with them - which is also something I loved about Team Skull, since they were a relatively small-time outfit compared to the world-conquering/changing teams of previous gens.

Maybe I'll give Bede a chance then.  As for Team Yell, is it different if they feel so very similar to Team Skull?  I'm guessing that
story speculation:
Too much to ask for it to be Leon... 😒 I did have a battle with Marnie and I quite like her: shy country girl propelled to stardom suddenly and not really sure what to do with it.

Anyway I'm now at Hammerlocke and have a Sizzlipede.  Take that 1% catch chance!  Also I have evolved my apple and Jesus Christ. Laughing

EDIT: After figuring out looking up to evolve a Galarian Yamask, I finished Route 6 and
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 8 EmptySun 24 Nov 2019 - 11:47

I've stayed off the internet for several months just to avoid spoilers for this. I played the entire game without knowing anything about it and now I'm into the post game.

FUCKING ACE GAME.

It's not perfection, the online integration is classic Nintendo in that it lacks basic features like, I dint know, inviting friends to raid or a y comm feed that's actually good. And sure, the battles look dated.

BUT THIS IS A FUCKING ACE GAME.

LOVE, LOVE LOVE the new poks

LOVE, the gyms, the legendary poks, the locations, the diverse options you have right out of the gate for team building...
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 8 EmptySun 24 Nov 2019 - 15:05

Long time no see boss - and I guess that's why! That's dedication, you catching up on everything now?

I'm onto Route 8. I've really got into the raid battles, albeit mostly out of necessity because that's the only way to get the breakable TMs... which is a really stupid thing that GF brought back. Who asked for this? That said, the battles are good fun. Definitely more of a sense of 'epic' to them than fighting a giant Togepi should have.

Also I have Galarian Corsola and... wow. Good stuff GF. Definitely winning a couple of points back in my esteem there. That said I also have
Spoiler:
in my team soooooo...
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 8 EmptySun 24 Nov 2019 - 16:31

I just really wanted to try and go in as blind as possible, made for a really nice surprise whenever the new poks showed up.

I've enjoyed the raids too, although I wish joining them want such a lottery. That and the ai trainers being smarter!

My girlfriend and I are considering making an effort to breed things, neither off us have before, but there are local tournaments here so we might have a go.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 8 EmptySun 24 Nov 2019 - 16:48

I get that. It helps that it’s been a really good and varied selection of new 'Mons thus far.

Muss wrote:
My girlfriend and I are considering making an effort to breed things...

Tagline.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 8 EmptySun 24 Nov 2019 - 16:53

Cool
Back to top Go down
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 8 EmptySun 24 Nov 2019 - 18:00

I was conveniently quite ill over much of the past week so have sunk a lot of time into Pokemon Shield, i.e. I've finished it and spend many hours just evolving and capturing beasties.

My thoughts:

Overall? I liked it! I get some of the complaints about it, but broadly I thought it was a gross example of Gamer Entitlement. 400 Pokemon was enough for me, but I'm not a competitive Pokemon player. I'm just someone whose first Nintendo game was Pokemon Blue and playing through each gen has been a fun ride every few years. Shield ticked that box and I think has potentially lain groundwork for something grander.
Back to top Go down
Kriken
Layton's Apprentice
Kriken

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 8 EmptyTue 26 Nov 2019 - 21:08

Pretty close to completing the dex now. Just need a few more pokemon. Some that I can evolve on my own, but others such as I these I want to get through trade:

Dhelmise
Deino or its evolutions
Turtonator

The help would be much appreciated. I have Pokemon Sword so would be willing to trade some Sword exclusives, and even some Shield exclusives (have 389 entries in the dex so I'll have a few), the fossil pokemon and some other annoying-to-get stuff.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 8 EmptyTue 26 Nov 2019 - 21:34

Ooh, well done! I have exactly none of those, sorry. Aww!

I just wanted to say that Rum has hit a lot of nails on the head for me, especially regarding laying framework and gamer entitlement. It reminds me a lot of XY actually, only with more new Pokémon and variants and without Megas. All of these are good things.

Anyway, I've done Gym 6 and I do not like the surrounding area much for reasons. Also I've got a Pokémon who reminds me of Togepi in some ways. This would be fine, but I met it at level 41 and I do not have the inclination to make a useless Pokémon cheerful at level 41.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kriken
Layton's Apprentice
Kriken

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 8 EmptyTue 26 Nov 2019 - 22:12

Update:

I just need a Turtinator now.

Edit: And done. Pokedex complete.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 8 EmptyWed 27 Nov 2019 - 8:55

I've got 89 left for a complete dex, I may need the help so I'll construct a list soonish
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 8 EmptyWed 27 Nov 2019 - 21:58

Just popping my head in to say I'm excited to read all your takes on SnS once I end up picking up the game myself, which will probably be Christmas at this rate!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 8 EmptyThu 28 Nov 2019 - 16:44

I picked this up only recently and I'm only a little bit of the way through, but I'm really enjoying it. I can't really say much about the story but one big thing that I really appreciate is how much easier it is to raise a Pokémon up to the level of the rest of your team thanks to exp share always being on and getting experience from catching wild 'mon and playing fetch in Pokémon camp, it's really encouraged me to catch every new Pokémon I see because there's no voice in my mind saying "if you catch it you gotta spend the whole day training it or pt it in a box forever".
I skipped Sun and Moon basically I was kind of bored of Pokémon but I'm really glad I decided to pick this up.
My other half is much further through the game and I think he'd agree with everything Rum said except that he thought the Champion was a genuine challenge. I'm hot garbage at making a decent team so I expect to have similar troubles.

Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 8 EmptyThu 28 Nov 2019 - 17:36

I've enjoyed the game so much that I'm already contemplating doing some challenge runs - such as completing the game using only one type of Pokémon (Once past the tutorial bits).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next