We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)

Go down 
+14
Kriken
shanks
Muss
OrangeRakoon
Treesmurf
The_Jaster
Athrun888
JayMoyles
Jimbob
The Cappuccino Kid
Balladeer
ZeroJones
Buskalilly
masofdas
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Which box legendary is your favourite?
Shield's Zamazenta
Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 4 Vote_lcap44%Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Sword's Zacien
Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 4 Vote_lcap56%Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 4 EmptyThu 6 Jun 2019 - 1:36

Yeah, giant Pokémon felt a bit silly - I'd have loved to see them expand on regional forms of Pokémon instead of introducing yet another new mechanic.

The giant wild area looked ace though - I hope that's a sign of the future of the series.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 4 EmptyThu 6 Jun 2019 - 10:36

Am I right in thinking it's just one giant wild area? It seemed the same only with different weather to me. That alongside gym battles looking quite uninspiring are my main criticisms. On a more positive note the game looks gorgeous in and out of towns, having such a massive area with Pokemon just roaming is exactly what I've always wanted for the series and I'm a fan of the new designs so far.

I'm another who would love some more regional forms, other than that I just hope Dynamax doesn't ruin battles.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 4 EmptyThu 6 Jun 2019 - 11:07

Yeah seems that all the towns are connected by the wild area which is changes due to the weather and different pokemon will show up basically it's like Forza Horizon 4 which is also set in the UK, where the weather plays a big part.

How do I change the poll? Was going to put up which legendary Sif or the Tigerzord (I know it's a wolf)
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 4 EmptyThu 6 Jun 2019 - 14:34

Balladeer wrote:
First off: this looks very attractive indeed (apart from the trees which are N64 level).
I remember with Let's Go, and the initial trailer for this, it didn't look "good" to me until I saw it running at full 1080 on a TV in a Pokemon Centre. I'll be in one this weekend, so hopefully they'll have this footage running. The trees looked fine to me - they looked like the trees in every game. We've just been spoiled by Nintendo doing their trees in more interesting ways lately.

Quote :
 The new Pokémon look a bit meh apart from CROW OF DOOM... which is also a taxi Neutral , but I'm very much up for the region in general.
The words that you say? Wack.
The opinions you have on Pokemon? Wack.
The way that you post? Wack.
Drednaw? He's fly as fuck.

The sheep was so floofy! The flowers are cute AND a Fleur de Lille. Drednaw looks amazing and strong and goofy and lovable all at once! The crow is dope, as you did say, fair enough.

Quote :
I am in particular very much up for what looks like a BotW-style catching area.
AAAAAW YEAH!
They knew. That music? They knew.

Quote :
Stop trying to make me play your social series with friends Game Freak.
Wack.

Quote :
Giant Pokémon is a decent enough idea for a battle gimmick, but on top of Z-Moves and Megas it remains altogether too much.  
I'M SICK OF THEM PUTTING CHEMICALS IN THE WATER THAT TURNS THE FUCKING POKEMON LARGE

Quote :
Game Freak have no idea what British sports stadia look like because that ain't it.
There are sports other than cricket, Balla. Looked like wembley or somewhere to me.

Quote :
Your rival looks dogshit.  Again.
Based on the fact that he smiled once in the trailer? I got the impression Hop will be kinda nice but Sonia looks like she'll be the slightly more cold and rivally one.

JayMoyles wrote:
Yeah, giant Pokémon felt a bit silly - I'd have loved to see them expand on regional forms of Pokémon instead of introducing yet another new mechanic.
Treesmurf wrote:
I'm another who would love some more regional forms, other than that I just hope Dynamax doesn't ruin battles.

This is no guarantee that they won't have Galar forms, though. Sun and Moon introduced Alola Forms but it also introduced Z Moves. I don't think it'll ruin battles any more than Megas and Z-moves did, it will just be relevant to more Pokemon.

JayMoyles wrote:
The giant wild area looked ace though - I hope that's a sign of the future of the series.
I am
hype.

Treesmurf wrote:
Am I right in thinking it's just one giant wild area? It seemed the same only with different weather to me. That alongside gym battles looking quite uninspiring are my main criticisms.
I mean, if you think about it that's what BOTW is. It can be done well or poorly, but I'm feeling confident.

Quote :
On a more positive note the game looks gorgeous in and out of towns, having such a massive area with Pokemon just roaming is exactly what I've always wanted for the series and I'm a fan of the new designs so far.
yeh boiii

masofdas wrote:
Yeah seems that all the towns are connected by the wild area which is changes due to the weather and different pokemon will show up basically it's like Forza Horizon 4 which is also set in the UK, where the weather plays a big part.
The Forza comparison is interesting. I'm surprised weather is what the UK is apparently known for. We just have the same crap grey weather all year, right? So far I've experienced much more variable seasons and weather here in Japan.

Quote :
How do I change the poll? Was going to put up which legendary Sif or the Tigerzord (I know it's a wolf)
You can't. You have to live with what you've done.
Of course, my brain also went straight to Sif. After the whole Praise The Sun thing, is this gonna be the second generation where I choose based entirely on Dark Souls?
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 4 EmptyThu 6 Jun 2019 - 19:39

masofdas wrote:
How do I change the poll?

If you edit the OP it should give you the option.

Drunkalilly wrote:
The words that you say? Wack.
The opinions you have on Pokemon? Wack.
The way that you post? Wack.

Rich coming from someone who's wacker than Cubone's mother. Naughty Wooloo is quite cute I suppose, but Dreadnaw looks like a Final Fantasy enemy reject and the flowers are 🤷

Drunkalilly wrote:
There are sports other than cricket, Balla. Looked like wembley or somewhere to me.

Looked like a baseball stadium to me, sans diamond. (Yes I know what they look like, shut up. I've watched anime.)

Drunkalilly wrote:
Quote :
Your rival looks dogshit.  Again.
Based on the fact that he smiled once in the trailer?

All I need. DAMN YOU!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 4 EmptyThu 6 Jun 2019 - 19:42

Yeah looks a bit like London Stadium

Can't seem to change the poll
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 4 EmptyThu 6 Jun 2019 - 19:55

You're welcome. Razz
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 4 EmptyThu 6 Jun 2019 - 21:47

I'm looking forward to Faraj, the Racist Pokemon

I know I've said this for the last (checks) 3 Pokmeons, but I really really am likely to get one of these dudes! If only to play "where's that supposed to be?"
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 4 EmptyFri 7 Jun 2019 - 21:40

With Sif - I genuinely can't remember its real name - I'd like to know if the sword is part of its body. Like, is it like Machamp's championship belt? If it drops it, is it like us clipping a nail or something? Such are the mysteries of the Pokémon world.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 4 EmptyFri 7 Jun 2019 - 21:47

The sword is actually it's penis. Cheeky
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 4 EmptyFri 7 Jun 2019 - 21:55

Do not lewd the wolf. No
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 4 EmptyFri 7 Jun 2019 - 22:01

Sif, the great lewd Wolf.

Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 4 EmptyFri 7 Jun 2019 - 22:08

I thought the Sword was it's tail like how greninja tongue is also a scarf.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 4 EmptySun 9 Jun 2019 - 12:58

The_Jaster wrote:
The sword is actually it's penis. Cheeky

Nonsense. We all know that the penis mightier than the sword.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 4 EmptySun 9 Jun 2019 - 21:35

I got back from Majorca (Mallorca? I never remember) this morning after a week long holiday to dark clouds and rain and obviously being very tired from a night flight this wasn't the nicest greeting. It wasn't till the afternoon when I was looking out in to the garden and saw the nice green grass alongside these dark clouds that I stopped and thought "The UK doesn't look too bad does it?" and this was in comparison to seeing sunny skies for the last week.

I can see where they were coming from now when making the Galar region, sure the UK is shit with its garbage government and racists but you gotta admit that it's got it's fair share of nice scenery, not just your countryside but there's yer mountains, nice little towns, big landmarks and drastic weather changes when it's not pissing it down.

Tl;dr the UK looks pretty nice and has all the key aspects for a mainline Pokemon region.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Jun 2019 - 15:29

The Highlands exist, so that's spot on for a big wild area like they've shown off in the trailer.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Jun 2019 - 16:04

Nah shit country for cucks
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Jun 2019 - 19:46

Treesmurf wrote:
I can see where they were coming from now when making the Galar region, sure the UK is shit with its garbage government and racists but you gotta admit that it's got it's fair share of nice scenery, not just your countryside but there's yer mountains, nice little towns, big landmarks and drastic weather changes when it's not pissing it down.

Decent summary. Living in London you're subjected to the slightly shoddier bits of it slightly more often than most, but the British countryside's beautiful (and full of Tories).
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 4 EmptyTue 11 Jun 2019 - 18:46

Seems you bump into other players in the wild area and trade items, battle etc also the maybe not so good thing is you can only transfer Pokemon from Home that is in the Galar region Pokedex and not every Monster ever.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 4 EmptyTue 11 Jun 2019 - 20:07

Surely they'll allow it in the endgame with the national dex?

Balladeer wrote:
Treesmurf wrote:

Decent summary.  Living in London you're subjected to the slightly shoddier bits of it slightly more often than most, but the British countryside's beautiful (and full of Tories).
The Conservatives are surely this games Team Rocket right?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 4 EmptyTue 11 Jun 2019 - 20:21

It was confirmed on Treehouse that national dex isn't in the game.

Basically, they would have had to make all 800+ Mon in this engine and rebalance etc

Does make the version more interesting as could even gen 1 Pokemon be exclusive to a certain version and not just gen 8.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 4 EmptyWed 12 Jun 2019 - 19:20

Good. The 'Dex needs culling.

Treehouse new Pokémon:
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 4 EmptyWed 12 Jun 2019 - 20:04

Well, I guess I'll have my living Dex in Pokemon Home for the time being.

Full National Dex would be a good selling point for Pokemon Bow or Sword 2 and Shield 2 or whatever the one next year is.

Balladeer wrote:
Good.  The 'Dex needs culling.

How dare you. I love every Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 4 EmptyWed 12 Jun 2019 - 20:53

Alternatively Pokemon Home could come included with a Pokemon Stadium type battle mode to put all those extra non Sword and Shield Mon to use. I could see them adding new waves of Pokemon in to the Wild area like they add them to Pokemon Go.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 4 EmptyWed 12 Jun 2019 - 23:44

I'm a little bit disappointed to hear the full 'Dex won't be in the game. I understand the reason why they chose not to go for it, but surely a big part of Pokémon's overall appeal is catching them all?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next