We'll Never Get (Card)Bored Of Nintendo's Ideas

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  GintendoGintendo  SONMSONM  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

SNES Mini - Like a NES Mini with an actual reason to purchase!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jimbob
Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: SNES Mini - Like a NES Mini with an actual reason to purchase!   Sun 10 Dec 2017 - 14:32

I caved and bought a probably-slightly-more-expensive SNES Mini Classic for my sister for Christmas. Here's hoping that's the right idea...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jimbobsonofriber.tumblr.com/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY

PostSubject: Re: SNES Mini - Like a NES Mini with an actual reason to purchase!   Sun 10 Dec 2017 - 17:06

Ah! I hope she likes it. The SNES remains my favourite machine, though I recognise that's possibly the rose-tinted glasses talking. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY

PostSubject: Re: SNES Mini - Like a NES Mini with an actual reason to purchase!   Mon 25 Dec 2017 - 14:33

My brother got one of these last month and yesterday I was over. Had a bash on SF2 Turbo and Donkey Kong Country, and experienced pleasant waves of nostalgia.

Will move this thread to Retro, where it belongs. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masofdas
Divine Beast Vah Medoh

PostSubject: Re: SNES Mini - Like a NES Mini with an actual reason to purchase!   Tue 26 Dec 2017 - 0:25

I got mine.

My cousin and I played some this afternoon. We both seemed to suck (me more so) and I would say Super Mario Kart has aged terribly as I could barely see what was going on.

I'm not sure about the whole 4:3 and not tried the modes like pixel perfect to see what they're like but I do hope to get to some of these games especially the likes of FFVI (III).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY

PostSubject: Re: SNES Mini - Like a NES Mini with an actual reason to purchase!   Tue 26 Dec 2017 - 8:36

I'd clean forgotten that we played some Super Mario Kart Battle Mode! Duh! Yes, it was hard to see what was going on... like, ridiculously so. Embarrassed

I didn't get a SNES Mini myself, as I'd thought I might. This is both a good and a bad thing - I felt a twinge of sadness when my brother scrolled past Star Fox on the game selection screen. Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SNES Mini - Like a NES Mini with an actual reason to purchase!   

Back to top Go down

SNES Mini - Like a NES Mini with an actual reason to purchase!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2