We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SPLATFESTS - The End Has Come

Go down 
+10
masofdas
Jimbob
ZeroJones
The_Jaster
Balladeer
EofGizmo
NintenDUCK
Muss
JayMoyles
Buskalilly
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Chaos or Order?
Chaos
SPLATFESTS - The End Has Come - Page 5 Vote_lcap60%SPLATFESTS - The End Has Come - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Order
SPLATFESTS - The End Has Come - Page 5 Vote_lcap40%SPLATFESTS - The End Has Come - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

SPLATFESTS - The End Has Come - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPLATFESTS - The End Has Come   SPLATFESTS - The End Has Come - Page 5 EmptySun 20 Aug 2017 - 10:09

I'm going for flying as well and from chat not just on here seems to be flying but Marina is Invisibility.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: SPLATFESTS - The End Has Come   SPLATFESTS - The End Has Come - Page 5 EmptySun 20 Aug 2017 - 10:15

The question is, does it include underground flying?
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: SPLATFESTS - The End Has Come   SPLATFESTS - The End Has Come - Page 5 EmptySun 20 Aug 2017 - 12:31

I would imagine so - flying is flying, after all! Grin Y'know, the more I think about this, the more I realise it's no contest. Of course the actual Splatfest result may differ...
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: SPLATFESTS - The End Has Come   SPLATFESTS - The End Has Come - Page 5 EmptySun 20 Aug 2017 - 14:33

Sign me up for soaring through the air like an Arwing! Me being me, natch, I'd bump into everything and everyone... worth it though. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: SPLATFESTS - The End Has Come   SPLATFESTS - The End Has Come - Page 5 EmptySun 20 Aug 2017 - 14:38

Do a barrel roll! Cool
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: SPLATFESTS - The End Has Come   SPLATFESTS - The End Has Come - Page 5 EmptySun 20 Aug 2017 - 22:00

Yeah - I thought invisibility might be useful, but I think I'd just feel guilty. I could probably hide just as well on a roof. Flying it is.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: SPLATFESTS - The End Has Come   SPLATFESTS - The End Has Come - Page 5 EmptySun 20 Aug 2017 - 23:42

If you were a superhero and justice was your aim, flying makes sense because you can get to crime scenes quickly and a flying human is probably enough to frighten most thugs. Invisibility is a super villainy kind of power, you could steal stuff or peep on people. I've no interest in being a superhero, I only want an easier life. And being able to fly has more useful day to day uses than invisiblity. Like if you're in a crowd you can fly over it, or turn invisible and get squished even harder. Or if your on a sining boat, fly to safety or go invisible so rescue workers can't find you? Flying wins for me.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: SPLATFESTS - The End Has Come   SPLATFESTS - The End Has Come - Page 5 EmptyWed 30 Aug 2017 - 23:05

I'd like both really so the decision came down to Pearl or Marina so natch it's invisibility for me. Besides I feel like I'd somehow balls up flying, hit a few pylons, that kind of thing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: SPLATFESTS - The End Has Come   SPLATFESTS - The End Has Come - Page 5 EmptyThu 31 Aug 2017 - 11:27

Anyone who picks invisibility is a filthy deviant. You know it, I know it. It ain't right.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: SPLATFESTS - The End Has Come   SPLATFESTS - The End Has Come - Page 5 EmptyThu 31 Aug 2017 - 19:04

We're an understanding forum, though. All (consensual) deviancies welcomed/tolerated here.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: SPLATFESTS - The End Has Come   SPLATFESTS - The End Has Come - Page 5 EmptyThu 31 Aug 2017 - 21:16

Mate, there's nothing consensual about turning invisible and sneaking into changing rooms . . .
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: SPLATFESTS - The End Has Come   SPLATFESTS - The End Has Come - Page 5 EmptyThu 31 Aug 2017 - 21:31

That's why I added the caveat!

You may ask, well what form of consensual deviancy could invisibility be used for? To which I answer, use your imagination... (flees while you're deep in thought)
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: SPLATFESTS - The End Has Come   SPLATFESTS - The End Has Come - Page 5 EmptyThu 31 Aug 2017 - 22:36

I want to fly into somebody's kitchen and mess up their pots and pans. It's a lifelong dream of mine.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: SPLATFESTS - The End Has Come   SPLATFESTS - The End Has Come - Page 5 EmptyThu 31 Aug 2017 - 23:18

Tbh you could just as easily be a right bastard if you had the ability of flight like grabbing someone then putting them somewhere up high with no way down. Both are cool super powers and I'm undecided at the minute.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: SPLATFESTS - The End Has Come   SPLATFESTS - The End Has Come - Page 5 EmptyFri 1 Sep 2017 - 10:55

Invisibility is clearly the better power, but I think Flying will be the quieter team, so will probably go with that.
Back to top Go down
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: SPLATFESTS - The End Has Come   SPLATFESTS - The End Has Come - Page 5 EmptySun 3 Sep 2017 - 0:10

I've encountered a few civil wars so far, but I get the impression the teams will be more even than last time in terms of population. Team flying is still going to win though.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: SPLATFESTS - The End Has Come   SPLATFESTS - The End Has Come - Page 5 EmptySun 3 Sep 2017 - 9:33

I'm only gonna be able to squeeze in a brief round or two before work Sad
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: SPLATFESTS - The End Has Come   SPLATFESTS - The End Has Come - Page 5 EmptySun 3 Sep 2017 - 9:37

I'm yet to play any this week and will play some for a bit this morning but not much else.

I think they need to be longer like a week not just 24hrs.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: SPLATFESTS - The End Has Come   SPLATFESTS - The End Has Come - Page 5 EmptySun 3 Sep 2017 - 10:26

masofdas wrote:
I think they need to be longer like a week not just 24hrs.

I don't think that would work. You can't have half the game's modes out of comission for a quarter of every month, and if you tone down Splatfest's impact it won't have that party vibe. I like how Splatfests work, I just don't live on a normal person schedule.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: SPLATFESTS - The End Has Come   SPLATFESTS - The End Has Come - Page 5 EmptySun 3 Sep 2017 - 10:36

I still think 3pm to 3pm is a odd time for most people and why do the other modes have to be out of commission.

Overwatch has events which last like a month but you still have quick play what would be turf war, competitive which would be ranked or league and arcade mode where the events happen along with a few other things going whilst the event is happening.
Back to top Go down
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: SPLATFESTS - The End Has Come   SPLATFESTS - The End Has Come - Page 5 EmptySun 3 Sep 2017 - 13:53

I don't that would work, Splatfests have a different atmosphere, what with the music in inkopolis and the fact it's at night. I'm not sure the party feeling would last that long. One solution that might work is giving people the opportunity to opt out of a splatfest and just play the regular game instead. But the Splatoon player base isn't as big as overwatch's and therefore probably can't afford to split up players too much across different game modes, or else matchmaking would take a really long time.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: SPLATFESTS - The End Has Come   SPLATFESTS - The End Has Come - Page 5 EmptySun 3 Sep 2017 - 16:15

I only got an hour and a half in myself and fell just short (10 pts I think) of the champion rank, also went for team invisibility in the end purely because it likely wasn't the popular choice & I wanted to lessen the times I got those friendly games.

As for the splatfest length I'm fine with it being 24 hours.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: SPLATFESTS - The End Has Come   SPLATFESTS - The End Has Come - Page 5 EmptySun 3 Sep 2017 - 21:22

The_Jaster wrote:
also went for team invisibility in the end purely because it likely wasn't the popular choice

SPLATFESTS - The End Has Come - Page 5 Flight-invisibility-splatfest-results

Matthew Castle

#Brexit
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: SPLATFESTS - The End Has Come   SPLATFESTS - The End Has Come - Page 5 EmptySun 3 Sep 2017 - 23:06

Laughing

I'm really surprised by that.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: SPLATFESTS - The End Has Come   SPLATFESTS - The End Has Come - Page 5 EmptySun 3 Sep 2017 - 23:21

I've gathered that folk go for what Marina's chosen, from both here and Twitter, so I'm not overly surprised by Team Invisibility winning the popular vote. Still, I'm pleased to see that #FlightMakesRight . Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPLATFESTS - The End Has Come   SPLATFESTS - The End Has Come - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

SPLATFESTS - The End Has Come
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GNamer Forum :: GNamer Forum :: Nintendo Switch-
Jump to: