We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THIS IS A PICROSS THREAD YOU PRICKS NO DISCUSSIONS OTHER THAN ALL PICROSS ALL THE TIME, SQUARES SQUARES SQUARES YUM YUM YUM, God Bless(3DS IS DEAD, God Bless)

Go down 
+4
Balladeer
Athrun888
ZeroJones
Crumpy Andy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

THIS IS A PICROSS THREAD YOU PRICKS NO DISCUSSIONS OTHER THAN ALL PICROSS ALL THE TIME, SQUARES SQUARES SQUARES YUM YUM YUM, God Bless(3DS IS DEAD, God Bless) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THIS IS A PICROSS THREAD YOU PRICKS NO DISCUSSIONS OTHER THAN ALL PICROSS ALL THE TIME, SQUARES SQUARES SQUARES YUM YUM YUM, God Bless(3DS IS DEAD, God Bless)   THIS IS A PICROSS THREAD YOU PRICKS NO DISCUSSIONS OTHER THAN ALL PICROSS ALL THE TIME, SQUARES SQUARES SQUARES YUM YUM YUM, God Bless(3DS IS DEAD, God Bless) - Page 2 EmptySat 30 Sep 2017 - 19:35

ZeroJones wrote:

I had a thought earlier. With apologies to Andy's directive to keep our chat in this thread to Picross only, but... didn't Jupiter have a hand in The World Ends With You? I'm now worried that this endless stream of Picross Letter games is preventing us from having The World Ends With Two. No

...I hate Picross now. Hate it. The worst puzzler. Trump's favourite puzzler. Just a waste of storage space. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

THIS IS A PICROSS THREAD YOU PRICKS NO DISCUSSIONS OTHER THAN ALL PICROSS ALL THE TIME, SQUARES SQUARES SQUARES YUM YUM YUM, God Bless(3DS IS DEAD, God Bless) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THIS IS A PICROSS THREAD YOU PRICKS NO DISCUSSIONS OTHER THAN ALL PICROSS ALL THE TIME, SQUARES SQUARES SQUARES YUM YUM YUM, God Bless(3DS IS DEAD, God Bless)   THIS IS A PICROSS THREAD YOU PRICKS NO DISCUSSIONS OTHER THAN ALL PICROSS ALL THE TIME, SQUARES SQUARES SQUARES YUM YUM YUM, God Bless(3DS IS DEAD, God Bless) - Page 2 EmptySun 1 Oct 2017 - 22:41

As long as you're talking about Mega Picross, I agree with you. It's like Anti Picross... Evil Picross. I'm... not a fan.
Back to top Go down

THIS IS A PICROSS THREAD YOU PRICKS NO DISCUSSIONS OTHER THAN ALL PICROSS ALL THE TIME, SQUARES SQUARES SQUARES YUM YUM YUM, God Bless(3DS IS DEAD, God Bless)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2