We're Taking A Yooka To See How It Playlees

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  GintendoGintendo  SONMSONM  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

THIS IS A PICROSS THREAD YOU PRICKS NO DISCUSSIONS OTHER THAN ALL PICROSS ALL THE TIME, SQUARES SQUARES SQUARES YUM YUM YUM, God Bless(3DS IS DEAD, God Bless)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JayMoyles
Tenderloin Minimise

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS A PICROSS THREAD YOU PRICKS NO DISCUSSIONS OTHER THAN ALL PICROSS ALL THE TIME, SQUARES SQUARES SQUARES YUM YUM YUM, God Bless(3DS IS DEAD, God Bless)   30/09/17, 07:35 pm

ZeroJones wrote:

I had a thought earlier. With apologies to Andy's directive to keep our chat in this thread to Picross only, but... didn't Jupiter have a hand in The World Ends With You? I'm now worried that this endless stream of Picross Letter games is preventing us from having The World Ends With Two. No

...I hate Picross now. Hate it. The worst puzzler. Trump's favourite puzzler. Just a waste of storage space. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
ZeroJones
Tenderloin Minimise

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS A PICROSS THREAD YOU PRICKS NO DISCUSSIONS OTHER THAN ALL PICROSS ALL THE TIME, SQUARES SQUARES SQUARES YUM YUM YUM, God Bless(3DS IS DEAD, God Bless)   01/10/17, 10:41 pm

As long as you're talking about Mega Picross, I agree with you. It's like Anti Picross... Evil Picross. I'm... not a fan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

THIS IS A PICROSS THREAD YOU PRICKS NO DISCUSSIONS OTHER THAN ALL PICROSS ALL THE TIME, SQUARES SQUARES SQUARES YUM YUM YUM, God Bless(3DS IS DEAD, God Bless)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2