'It was a dark and stormy night when she drove into my office, doing three front-flips and screaming 'NICE SHOT!''

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  GintendoGintendo  SONMSONM  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Gracklecast Episode Three - Versus Mode Round One: ZeroJones

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JayMoyles
Tenderloin Minimise

PostSubject: Gracklecast Episode Three - Versus Mode Round One: ZeroJones   Sun 12 Nov 2017 - 17:52

Link to the audio content!

Ladies and gentlemen, in what is absolutely not a shameless rip-off of Final Games, we invite you to join us in smuggling five of ZeroJones's favourite games to an underground vault and find out about his gaming history in the process.

This is genuinely one of my favourite casts I've ever recorded across the GNamer Podcast, Monster Mash and Guesstus Flask, so I'd love if you listened into this one. Oh, and if you'd be keen to be the next guest on Versus Mode, let me know! My goal would be to have an episode of Versus Mode for every forumite who was down for it.

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
I'M SO LONELY

PostSubject: Re: Gracklecast Episode Three - Versus Mode Round One: ZeroJones   Sun 12 Nov 2017 - 19:22

I'm listening now and really enjoying, I'd be well up for this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZeroJones
Tenderloin Minimise

PostSubject: Re: Gracklecast Episode Three - Versus Mode Round One: ZeroJones   Sun 12 Nov 2017 - 19:41

Notes for the future: need to learn to say "Yes" instead of "Absolutely", and try not to go "Er" quite so often. Embarrassed

Otherwise, still an absolute pleasure to have been on the first one of these. Grin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayMoyles
Tenderloin Minimise

PostSubject: Re: Gracklecast Episode Three - Versus Mode Round One: ZeroJones   Sun 12 Nov 2017 - 19:47

Glad you enjoyed it Mas - as I said, everyone who's keen will get a go, so keep an eye on the DMs and PMs.

It was a cracking cast to both record and edit Zero, thanks for being a great guest. Fun editing fact: I actually had to go back and replace one of the soundtrack snippets because idiot past Jay said he would include a specific track and I'd already put in a snippet before getting to that bit of the cast. Embarrassed
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Dry Metal Baby Princess

PostSubject: Re: Gracklecast Episode Three - Versus Mode Round One: ZeroJones   Tue 14 Nov 2017 - 22:40

That was really good - I really enjoyed listening to that. A quality effort!

I'd be up for being a guest in the future if you'd have me... Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZeroJones
Tenderloin Minimise

PostSubject: Re: Gracklecast Episode Three - Versus Mode Round One: ZeroJones   Wed 15 Nov 2017 - 6:47

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:

Thank you! It was a blast to be part of - see if you can find the part of the podcast where I forget the gaming term 'Nuzlocke'. Rolling Eyes

And I'm absolutely totally certain that Jay will be up for recording with any of y'all, you fine folk, you. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crumpy Andy
Sheegoth

PostSubject: Re: Gracklecast Episode Three - Versus Mode Round One: ZeroJones   Wed 15 Nov 2017 - 7:57

Just realised I've not actually said anything here, good listen, interesting to hear your gaming through the years evolution.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drunkalilly
Pokémon Master

PostSubject: Re: Gracklecast Episode Three - Versus Mode Round One: ZeroJones   Wed 15 Nov 2017 - 9:14

JayMoyles wrote:
This is genuinely one of my favourite casts I've ever recorded across the GNamer Podcast, Monster Mash and Guesstus Flask

Gee, thanks mate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.gintendo.co.uk
JayMoyles
Tenderloin Minimise

PostSubject: Re: Gracklecast Episode Three - Versus Mode Round One: ZeroJones   Thu 16 Nov 2017 - 23:01

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:

Thanks Cappa, glad you enjoyed! And of course! As I said, anybody here who's keen to get involved will be more than welcome. I'll keep you in mind for a future episode of this. Thumbs Up!

Crumpy Andy wrote:
Just realised I've not actually said anything here, good listen, interesting to hear your gaming through the years evolution.

That was one of the neater points when I was recording it - talking to Zero about the change from single-screen platformers to scrolling platformers like SMB was particularly interesting.

Drunkalilly wrote:
JayMoyles wrote:
This is genuinely one of my favourite casts I've ever recorded across the GNamer Podcast, Monster Mash and Guesstus Flask

Gee, thanks mate.

One of my favourite casts, Mr. Hurt Feelings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gracklecast Episode Three - Versus Mode Round One: ZeroJones   

Back to top Go down

Gracklecast Episode Three - Versus Mode Round One: ZeroJones
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1