We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gracklecast Episode Three - Versus Mode Round One: ZeroJones

Go down 
+3
ZeroJones
masofdas
JayMoyles
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Gracklecast Episode Three - Versus Mode Round One: ZeroJones - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gracklecast Episode Three - Versus Mode Round One: ZeroJones   Gracklecast Episode Three - Versus Mode Round One: ZeroJones - Page 2 EmptyFri 1 Dec 2017 - 16:41

I'm really not Drunka and sorry if it seems, I'm just saying how I interpreted it, Jay and Andy can both tell you as soon soon as I finished listening to the podcast, I was on Skype with them playing Overwatch and I said about how it was neat us sort of doing like TRP but a member instead of a genre.

If Jay tells me he wants me to pick my fav games of all-time or desert island games or how I thought it as since I listened or something completely different and if I can or can't pick same as someone else, that's all up to Jay.

On the Top 50, I said it was something I'd like to see as it be neat seeing a GNamer version sort like one of those X number things you must do before you die type deals.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

Gracklecast Episode Three - Versus Mode Round One: ZeroJones - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gracklecast Episode Three - Versus Mode Round One: ZeroJones   Gracklecast Episode Three - Versus Mode Round One: ZeroJones - Page 2 EmptyFri 1 Dec 2017 - 22:32

I wouldn't worry about it too much. All I ask is that people pick five games they genuinely love - if that's just your favourites or if it's with desert island discs in mind, I won't be fussed.

And duplicates are allowed, of course!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com

Gracklecast Episode Three - Versus Mode Round One: ZeroJones
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2