We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let It Xeno, Let It Xeno, Let It Xeno this December

Go down 
+6
Buskalilly
Jimbob
JayMoyles
Balladeer
ZeroJones
masofdas
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

Let It Xeno, Let It Xeno, Let It Xeno this December  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let It Xeno, Let It Xeno, Let It Xeno this December    Let It Xeno, Let It Xeno, Let It Xeno this December  - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Dec 2017 - 22:17

Very harsh one there, Balla. Laughing

As much as I'd like to have seen MH World come to Switch (still the perfect system for the series in my book) but to update/overhaul the creaking game engine they've been using since 2004 they needed a more powerful system, anyhow I still think Switch will get it's own MH game at some point seeing as Capcom now have an A & B team that work on the series.

Last edited by The_Jaster on Fri 15 Dec 2017 - 23:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Let It Xeno, Let It Xeno, Let It Xeno this December    Let It Xeno, Let It Xeno, Let It Xeno this December  - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Dec 2017 - 23:28

January, the Month of Some Forumites' Excitement and Other Forumites' Lukewarm Monster Hunter Takes, Naming No Names, God Bless
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Let It Xeno, Let It Xeno, Let It Xeno this December    Let It Xeno, Let It Xeno, Let It Xeno this December  - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Dec 2017 - 8:18

Jas I'm sure there are good reasons for their decision (although I'm equally sure that the Switch is more powerful than what they were using in 2004 too!). Purely going for humour here!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Let It Xeno, Let It Xeno, Let It Xeno this December    Let It Xeno, Let It Xeno, Let It Xeno this December  - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Dec 2017 - 8:48

I laughed at it, didn't I?

(I wasn't saying Switch was weaker than 2004 hardware either)
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Let It Xeno, Let It Xeno, Let It Xeno this December    Let It Xeno, Let It Xeno, Let It Xeno this December  - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Dec 2017 - 13:11

Drunka is winning at the moment,

Yeah I was going to say what Jas said on MHW (I think someone from Capcom said they didn't want to make compromise of their vision when asked about Switch) and I've said it before I see the Switch having it's own games such as Project Octopath from Square but not Final Fantasy XVI.

And I think MonHan is the same, we will see the big console version in World and the handheld like XX on Switch.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Let It Xeno, Let It Xeno, Let It Xeno this December    Let It Xeno, Let It Xeno, Let It Xeno this December  - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Dec 2017 - 15:53

I'm sure hoping we'll see a Monster Hunter Portable V type deal on Switch, continuing the X/ XX legacy but using some of the gameplay/ engine improvements of World (and of course the monsters).

World is a gorgeous looking game, and deliberately aiming for a big home console online experience to court the West. I'm sure Capcom had no idea the Switch even existed when they started making this, and you can hardly blame them for not putting their next big push for the series on Wii U or the NX, which had every chance of being another Wii U.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Let It Xeno, Let It Xeno, Let It Xeno this December    Let It Xeno, Let It Xeno, Let It Xeno this December  - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Dec 2017 - 12:04

They and others have said the same, they didn't think the Switch would do well.

I do think DOOM has set this exceptions of 3rd party titles now on Switch, it was brought up on this weeks IGN's Game Scoop about WWE 2K18 and it being one of the worst games of the year on Switch.

With them bringing up that 3rd parties have no excuses now because DOOM is on Switch, but the game is rather linear and we know the engine is super scaleable and we've seen Digital Foundry make a PC to Switch specs and DOOM ran fine, then they played Battlefield 1 on that PC and it was unplayable like what EA said with the frostbite engine unable to run on it and we know Square can't get the Luminous engine to run on Switch.

I really do think mass-gaming-media saying things like no excuses now has got people going why is X game not on Switch and go that game works on it.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Let It Xeno, Let It Xeno, Let It Xeno this December    Let It Xeno, Let It Xeno, Let It Xeno this December  - Page 2 EmptyThu 21 Dec 2017 - 11:25

Missed this one but on the 22nd Mario Party Top 100 is out on 3DS, I really did think it was January and it & Kirby had switched dates in Europe & North America.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Let It Xeno, Let It Xeno, Let It Xeno this December    Let It Xeno, Let It Xeno, Let It Xeno this December  - Page 2 EmptyThu 21 Dec 2017 - 13:29

I won't be getting Top 100, bless it. The reviews I've read so far have been quite harsh.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Let It Xeno, Let It Xeno, Let It Xeno this December    Let It Xeno, Let It Xeno, Let It Xeno this December  - Page 2 EmptyThu 21 Dec 2017 - 20:35

Screw Your Monsters, Here's Goku
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Let It Xeno, Let It Xeno, Let It Xeno this December    Let It Xeno, Let It Xeno, Let It Xeno this December  - Page 2 EmptyThu 21 Dec 2017 - 20:44

Made me genuinely laugh out, that did! Gets my vote!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Let It Xeno, Let It Xeno, Let It Xeno this December    Let It Xeno, Let It Xeno, Let It Xeno this December  - Page 2 EmptyThu 21 Dec 2017 - 23:15

JayMoyles wrote:
Screw Your Monsters, Here's Goku

Let It Xeno, Let It Xeno, Let It Xeno this December  - Page 2 Golden_rajang_motiv_poster_by_xxlucannxx
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Let It Xeno, Let It Xeno, Let It Xeno this December    Let It Xeno, Let It Xeno, Let It Xeno this December  - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Dec 2017 - 18:41

masofdas wrote:
Missed this one but on the 22nd Mario Party Top 100 is out on 3DS, I really did think it was January and it & Kirby had switched dates in Europe & North America.

It was originally and they moved it forward, a bit too close to Christmas but will be a nice addition to my library, it's got download play too so can be something for future meetups if nobody else gets it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let It Xeno, Let It Xeno, Let It Xeno this December    Let It Xeno, Let It Xeno, Let It Xeno this December  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let It Xeno, Let It Xeno, Let It Xeno this December
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2