We're Preparing For The Ultimate JRPG Showdown: Octo-Marth Graveler

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Mario Tennis Aces (Explaining Why Mario has Never Got Together with Peach)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Muss
Disciple of Maddrell

PostSubject: Re: Mario Tennis Aces (Explaining Why Mario has Never Got Together with Peach)   Mon 2 Jul 2018 - 19:52

I think I'll look to pick this up either in August (when I've finished my dissertation, hopefully) or September, when I've moved into my own house/flat and can guarantee a good internet connection, since online seems to be a major component of this game from what I have heard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jimbob
Ice Climber

PostSubject: Re: Mario Tennis Aces (Explaining Why Mario has Never Got Together with Peach)   Wed 4 Jul 2018 - 21:46

Hmmm... it's not Ultra Smash or SF0 bad, but it the adventure mode does seem a bit half-arsed. And I know what you mean about the difficulty spikes - you suddenly find you have to stop trying to play tennis to get through some of the things. Simple mode for multiplayer though, and I am back in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jimbobsonofriber.tumblr.com/
Treesmurf
Raging Pedant

PostSubject: Re: Mario Tennis Aces (Explaining Why Mario has Never Got Together with Peach)   Thu 5 Jul 2018 - 16:23

I've considered trading in purely because it makes me angry in a way only a few games can, the core gameplay is great as you'd expect but it can be incredibly frustrating at times and some characters definitely feel broken so unless they balance it soon I'll probably send it packing.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
JayMoyles
Prince of Altea

PostSubject: Re: Mario Tennis Aces (Explaining Why Mario has Never Got Together with Peach)   Thu 5 Jul 2018 - 18:19

I tried simple mode online and I wasn't feeling it. I think the special powers make the gameplay really gripping compared to a traditional tennis sim and the feeling of rallying back these anime style blasts and special moves is so satisfying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mario Tennis Aces (Explaining Why Mario has Never Got Together with Peach)   

Back to top Go down

Mario Tennis Aces (Explaining Why Mario has Never Got Together with Peach)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GNamer Forum :: GNamer Forum :: Nintendo Switch-
Jump to: