We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)

Go down 
+9
Treesmurf
EofGizmo
Jimbob
The_Jaster
JayMoyles
ZeroJones
masofdas
Buskalilly
Balladeer
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 2 EmptyFri 2 Mar 2018 - 19:22

Balladeer wrote:
I welcome the update, Mas, as I remain on four votes. Four votes, going into the final two days.

Is it reasonable for me to worry now? Pale

They'll be coming soon, hmm I was thinking we'd get around 10 votes.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 2 EmptyFri 2 Mar 2018 - 19:24

Me too... although I can see exactly where each of the other five would have to come from, and think we may have to stick with nine unless NintenDuck or someone makes a surprise entrance.

Cheers, Zero! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 2 EmptyFri 2 Mar 2018 - 20:11

Votes are now in
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 2 EmptyFri 2 Mar 2018 - 20:44

They are, thanking you! Incidentally, I had in my head a six-person minimum, below which I would cancel the results. We've exceeded that now, so - yay! Dance
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Mar 2018 - 7:47

Done.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Mar 2018 - 8:39

Very much looking forward to the results! Dance Is there a timetable, Sir Balla? As a teacher, I do like a good timetable. Winky Face
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Mar 2018 - 9:30

There is, but it's still under construction, and may vary in a (feeble?) attempt to drum up some tension near the end.

Thanks for dem votes Drunka! And then there were seven.

Last day of voting.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Mar 2018 - 14:25

Balladeer wrote:
And then there were seven.  

That's good as the 10 I was thinking of part from yourself Balla was Cappa, Muss, Zero, Drunka, Jim, Jas, Andy, Jay and Myself. I know some of them weren't keen on more votes but hopefully, they all know how important this is to you and they all get some votes in.

Edit

I totally forgot about Smurf, he surely would get in on the action.
Back to top Go down
EofGizmo
FMK Tagline
EofGizmo

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Mar 2018 - 14:37

Sent mine to you!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Mar 2018 - 17:55

I didn't want to name names because nobody should feel pressured to vote, especially not people such as Jas who've firmly said that they don't like voting threads and their voting is conditional.  The one exception is Andy, because I took part in his vote. Razz

That said, any and all votes welcome in addition to the eight (thanks EofGiz!) that I now have.  Double figures would be grand. Smile

SIX HOURS REMAINING 🌝
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Mar 2018 - 5:54

That is, strictly speaking, a wrap.  Less strictly speaking, I won't get the awards out until later tonight, and if you want to whang in a vote before 6 or so I should be able to get it in.  

Nine votes total, thanks Andy!
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Mar 2018 - 8:22

I meant to send mine in last night but fell asleep so if you're taking late submissions I can have them on your desk by the end of the day.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Mar 2018 - 8:46

Sounds grand!  As long as it’s not too late, reasonably I have to type up a couple of games tonight so any time much after 6 and I’m going to start sweating.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Mar 2018 - 15:49

Balladeer wrote:
That is, strictly speaking, a wrap.  Less strictly speaking, I won't get the awards out until later tonight, and if you want to whang in a vote before 6 or so I should be able to get it in.  

Nine votes total, thanks Andy!

One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 2 635750987631465187-198921638_hair%20meme%207
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Mar 2018 - 18:01

Sent and literally not a moment too soon.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Mar 2018 - 18:04

VOTING ENDS

Please stand by...
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Mar 2018 - 18:09

WAIT I HAD AN AMENDMENT. I need to change my whole list, it's not looking right to me. Nah nah!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Mar 2018 - 18:16

You still owe me mentions you cheeky scamp! DAMN YOU!
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Mar 2018 - 18:22

Whoops! I'll fire them over just now. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Mar 2018 - 20:00

THE ONE YEAR OF THE SWITCH ANNIVERSARY SPECTACULAR GNAMER VOTING THREAD

One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 2 W8CyNtJ

The Nintendo Gamecube Award for Tenth Place

One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 2 6730-nintendo-gamecube

Let's-a Go!:

Coming up tomorrow - number 9 and the top Switch multiplayer games!

Last edited by Balladeer on Tue 6 Mar 2018 - 9:04; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Mar 2018 - 20:09

As per the trailer music... O-O-O-O-O-OKAY! Good start to the list.

This didn't chart for me in my top 10, but I'm not arguing with its inclusion. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Mar 2018 - 22:11

And that’s why we get Balla in to do these things. Cool Another one who didn’t vote for The Tenth Game, but I do fancy that I only have myself to blame for that because I haven’t played it enough. Embarrassed
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Mar 2018 - 22:15

"Ageless fun", and sixth on my list. I was *ecstatic* when it was shown right at the start of last year's E3 Direct, and it'll be evergreen.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Mar 2018 - 23:12

I regret my purchase of RL on Switch. I enjoyed it on PS4 but it felt like such a downgrade here that I've never felt the urge to return. Little disappointing to see this here instead of something that has benefited from being on Switch rather than suffered.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Mar 2018 - 1:25

Couldn't disagree more, still managed to put at least 40 hours in on the Switch version and despite a slight visual downgrade it feels just as good as the PS4 version, this is coming from someone who is going between the 2 versions on a regular basis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next