We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)

Go down 
+9
Treesmurf
EofGizmo
Jimbob
The_Jaster
JayMoyles
ZeroJones
masofdas
Buskalilly
Balladeer
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 4 EmptyWed 7 Mar 2018 - 19:27

Very surprised by Rabbids making it, I didn't realise it had so many fans around here.

Not surprised by Arms, but judging by the comments a little sad. Some absolute crackers are going to be missing out to something kinda lukewarm.
Back to top Go down
EofGizmo
FMK Tagline
EofGizmo

One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 4 EmptyWed 7 Mar 2018 - 19:30

I think it underlines the strength of Switch after only a year for us actually have room for a discussion about the top ten.

I love the Wii U but I dont think that was the case in its first year!
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 4 EmptyWed 7 Mar 2018 - 21:50

An interesting pair. There’s one I haven’t played but really should, and one I traded in before its time. Sets up nicely to climb higher up the chart, I fancy - and I’m very keen on reading tomorrow’s eShop only result. Fingers crossed for a big bunch of games I’ve played! Winky Face
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 4 EmptyThu 8 Mar 2018 - 7:07

Crumpy Andy wrote:
Not surprised by Arms, but judging by the comments a little sad. Some absolute crackers are going to be missing out to something kinda lukewarm.

Lukewarm as in as hot as Luke, the incredibly hot man? Because ARMS is the absolute tits, I very nearly gave it my number one spot to be different. Obviously, I didn't do that, I gave my number one spot to the correct game which will win this vote. But ARMS is top stuff.

Mario + Minions never really grabbed me though, unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 4 EmptyThu 8 Mar 2018 - 7:24

Just the one this time...

The Wario's Castle Award for Sixth Place

One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 4 Tumblr_mdywtylb861r4ad2ko1_500

So Long-a Bowser:
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 4 EmptyThu 8 Mar 2018 - 7:37

Rabbids wasn't on my list, ARMS was fifth, and SteamWorld Dig 2 was ninth. They're all stoaters right enough, especially ARMS - "the absolute tits" indeed. 👍
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 4 EmptyThu 8 Mar 2018 - 7:53

That... is a great result, one I wasn’t expecting. Hooray and hurrah! Dance
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 4 EmptyThu 8 Mar 2018 - 7:58

I've never played any Steamworld games.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 4 EmptyThu 8 Mar 2018 - 13:05

Finally, something I voted for and if Andy was a hipster with the multiplayer vote, then I'm even more hipster as I reckon at least 4 of my Top 10 no one else voted for.

The multiplayer Top 5 is grand and so are the ones that didn't make it, I really should play more multiplayer on Switch even if MK8 or Splat2 online but we don't always get going and like Andy said once if the time is going to be spent playing online then sooner play Overwatch.

Ohh on this from Drunka I gave my number one spot to the correct game which will win this vote, I don't think that game (if it's the one I'm thinking off) will be Number 1 as I think 3 maybe even 4 people out of 10 didn't vote for it and what you were likely thinking would be number 2 will be number 1 as 9 or 10 will have more than likely voted for it.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 4 EmptyThu 8 Mar 2018 - 13:21

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
It doesn't get any masofdas than that. 🙄

No, this is the most masofdas thing ever:
masofdas wrote:
I don't think that game (if it's the one I'm thinking off) will be Number 1 as I think 3 maybe even 4 people out of 10 didn't vote for it and what you were likely thinking would be number 2 will be number 1 as 9 or 10 will have more than likely voted for it.
Back to top Go down
EofGizmo
FMK Tagline
EofGizmo

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 4 EmptyThu 8 Mar 2018 - 13:26

I can just see his mind palace now.... Dreamcasts everywhere....
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 4 EmptyThu 8 Mar 2018 - 13:36

Steamworld Dig 2 was a banger. Good to see it getting some love.

On a side note, this is the game that was most likely to be affected by my partial playthroughs of Owlboy & Celeste, but I think the 2 of those would've just swapped places on my list so I'm glad I put it where I did.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 4 EmptyThu 8 Mar 2018 - 13:37

My brain just exploded all over the walls after I read that. Anyway, it's starting to take shape, and we'll see what's fifth soon. 👍
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 4 EmptyThu 8 Mar 2018 - 13:43

EofGizmo wrote:
I can just see his mind palace now.... Dreamcasts everywhere....

This all the time and it made sense in my head all that.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 4 EmptyThu 8 Mar 2018 - 19:00

Okay gents, buckle up.  We've got a loooooot of games to get through.

The Wii Shop Theme Award for Best Downloadable-Only Game on Switch

Fifth Place:

Fourth Place:

Third Place:

Second Place:

Top of the Heap:

Also worth your eShop credit:

Not that these games aren't necessarily:

My thoughts:

Yer idiot host got some comments from this vote and the multiplayer one mixed up.  Sorted now - sorry! Duh! Tomorrow: number 5.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 4 EmptyThu 8 Mar 2018 - 19:30

Celeste becomes more tempting every time you guys talk about it but I'm still not sure about it.

Balla makes the point about standing out and that's the biggest with the Switch, the eShop is a mess and each week about 20 games come out which has some awful stuff amongst them and one gem which might get lost.

Such as Subsurface Circular, which was in my Top 5 eShop games but I had been following that game for some time, otherwise I would had no idea about it.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 4 EmptyThu 8 Mar 2018 - 19:56

Solid winner there. Now that I've finished the main story it's quite easily my number one so you can chuck a couple of extra points its way mentally. I'm still working my way through 100%ing it and I just cannot believe some of the things it expects you to do while it still feels so achievable.

Sonic must be making it through on volume though. I don't think it'd hit my top 10, absolutely vanilla.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 4 EmptyThu 8 Mar 2018 - 20:15

Three votes, sir, and one first! Meaning the other two must have been a four and a three. Numbers, I love 'em. Very Happy

And I'm chuffed that you too can join us on Mt. Celeste, Mr. Man. Thumbs Up! Now help us throw snowballs at Mas, the non-believer.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 4 EmptyThu 8 Mar 2018 - 20:27

‘LGYFAYT’ is ‘Last Game You Finished And Your Thoughts’. I’m also Voter 3 for the winner: I stand by my comment, too. The story elevates the game right to the top of my heap... to be honest, its biggest flaw at this stage is the expense of the thing.

Also, can only agree with your thoughts on the drowning eShop. The version of this vote for the Wii U’s first year would not have quite the level of variety that we’ve experienced here.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 4 EmptyThu 8 Mar 2018 - 20:36

I always forget to actually read the numbers hiding in the top right corner... Either way, madness, sounds like some people need to hit the eShop a bit harder Winky Face
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 4 EmptyThu 8 Mar 2018 - 20:51

Crumpy Andy wrote:
I always forget to actually read the numbers hiding in the top right corner... Either way, madness, sounds like some people need to hit the eShop a bit harder Winky Face

Well from the votes actually seems we're to spread out with them. Ohh and I didn't vote for Sonic, which might be a shock.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 4 EmptyThu 8 Mar 2018 - 21:24

There's just so much on the eShop that it becomes a gargantuan task to get through the games that are worth playing on it. Judging by that full vote, there are certainly a lot of games there that are indeed worth playing!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 4 EmptyThu 8 Mar 2018 - 22:42

I'm going to throw whoever called Celeste a "75% game" off a mountain, then jump off after them and spend the whole fall down explaining to them the folly of trying to extrapolate a game from its story.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 4 EmptyThu 8 Mar 2018 - 22:51

I look forward to it, Drunka. *cracks knuckles*

*runs away*

It was a thought experiment. Aww!
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 4 EmptyFri 9 Mar 2018 - 6:29

Didn't vote for Sonic as I played it on PS4 otherwise it probably would have been my number 1.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next