The Switch and WWE - championing Reigns since September 2018

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Okami HD - Now I Can Explore Nippon on the Switch while I Explore Nippon

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
fronkhead
Disciple of Greener

PostSubject: Re: Okami HD - Now I Can Explore Nippon on the Switch while I Explore Nippon   Sun 19 Aug 2018 - 13:05

The game's slow pacing and general lack of difficulty is why I've decided to pass on this. It does look beautiful, and it's one of those adventures that's more about taking in the sights and the sounds, but I'd rather my brain didn't feel like it was rotting while I was doing so...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Balladeer
Disciple of Reggie

PostSubject: Re: Okami HD - Now I Can Explore Nippon on the Switch while I Explore Nippon   Sun 19 Aug 2018 - 18:29

That feels awfully harsh.  I'd say its difficulty level was on par with the 3D Zeldas of its generation, until BotW in fact: no it's not hard, but the gameplay's still good enough to keep you playing despite that.  The slow pacing cedes after the first hour, until you meet Orochi for the third time anyway.

shanks wrote:
I'm (very) slowly getting the hang of what I'm meant to do

How are you finding it Shanks?  What if anything are you finding unclear?
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Balladeer
Disciple of Reggie

PostSubject: Re: Okami HD - Now I Can Explore Nippon on the Switch while I Explore Nippon   Wed 22 Aug 2018 - 15:24

Today I realised: Waka is Japanese Klavier Gavin. DAMN YOU! With a bit of Prince Peasley thrown in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okami HD - Now I Can Explore Nippon on the Switch while I Explore Nippon   

Back to top Go down

Okami HD - Now I Can Explore Nippon on the Switch while I Explore Nippon
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GNamer Forum :: GNamer Forum :: Nintendo Switch-
Jump to: