It's Sunny! Thank Goodness for Consoles We Can Take Outside!

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  GintendoGintendo  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Luigi's Mansion: "There was a ghost! A-a-and-this, this ectoplasm! Did you see the ghost? It ran through here; it sli-it slimed me! It wasn't me, it was a spooky ghost!"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Cappuccino Kid
Sheegoth

PostSubject: Luigi's Mansion: "There was a ghost! A-a-and-this, this ectoplasm! Did you see the ghost? It ran through here; it sli-it slimed me! It wasn't me, it was a spooky ghost!"   Fri 9 Mar 2018 - 8:01

Luigi's Mansion on 3DS: nice. Anybody else up for this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crumpy Andy
Baby Brush God

PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Mansion: "There was a ghost! A-a-and-this, this ectoplasm! Did you see the ghost? It ran through here; it sli-it slimed me! It wasn't me, it was a spooky ghost!"   Fri 9 Mar 2018 - 8:13

Can't say I am. As good as LM is I think I'd rather just take 2 for another spin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY

PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Mansion: "There was a ghost! A-a-and-this, this ectoplasm! Did you see the ghost? It ran through here; it sli-it slimed me! It wasn't me, it was a spooky ghost!"   Fri 9 Mar 2018 - 8:37

I do want to be really enthusiastic for this but I'm not, somehow. Let's see if the fires of hype can be stoked more over time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masofdas
Divine Beast Vah Ruta

PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Mansion: "There was a ghost! A-a-and-this, this ectoplasm! Did you see the ghost? It ran through here; it sli-it slimed me! It wasn't me, it was a spooky ghost!"   Fri 9 Mar 2018 - 9:10

If on Switch, I may have been tempted even if it was an HD version and not something on VC but I can't see me picking up the 3DS for anything new and certainly not this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Jaster
Pokémon Master

PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Mansion: "There was a ghost! A-a-and-this, this ectoplasm! Did you see the ghost? It ran through here; it sli-it slimed me! It wasn't me, it was a spooky ghost!"   Fri 9 Mar 2018 - 9:48

I'm definitely up for replaying this, the second was a great fit for 3ds so seeing the original in 3d is going to be nice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Balladeer
Disciple of Koizumi

PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Mansion: "There was a ghost! A-a-and-this, this ectoplasm! Did you see the ghost? It ran through here; it sli-it slimed me! It wasn't me, it was a spooky ghost!"   Fri 9 Mar 2018 - 20:09

Jay made a good point during the Skype chat: this is another nail in the coffin of getting GC games on the Switch Virtual Console, isn't it? At least for a long time. I don't think I'd replay a straight port even on the Switch, sadly, but I do hope it has good 3D slamming open of fake doors.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/ Online
JayMoyles
I'M SO LONELY

PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Mansion: "There was a ghost! A-a-and-this, this ectoplasm! Did you see the ghost? It ran through here; it sli-it slimed me! It wasn't me, it was a spooky ghost!"   Fri 9 Mar 2018 - 22:44

I really like Luigi's Mansion, but I'm not sure if I'm keen for replaying it on 3DS. Unlike Balla, I'd be well game for this chairing a Gamecube Virtual Console on Switch, but that sadly seems to be a distant hope at this stage. Aww!

Did they reveal anything else new for it besides the Boss Rush mode?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Mansion: "There was a ghost! A-a-and-this, this ectoplasm! Did you see the ghost? It ran through here; it sli-it slimed me! It wasn't me, it was a spooky ghost!"   

Back to top Go down

Luigi's Mansion: "There was a ghost! A-a-and-this, this ectoplasm! Did you see the ghost? It ran through here; it sli-it slimed me! It wasn't me, it was a spooky ghost!"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GNamer Forum :: GNamer Forum :: Nintendo Handhelds and Mobile-
Jump to: