We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

January-March 2018 Quarterly Review: Admintendo XXI - The Key Of The Door

Go down 
+2
Balladeer
ZeroJones
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

January-March 2018 Quarterly Review: Admintendo XXI - The Key Of The Door - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: January-March 2018 Quarterly Review: Admintendo XXI - The Key Of The Door   January-March 2018 Quarterly Review: Admintendo XXI - The Key Of The Door - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Apr 2018 - 22:05

I likely will check out a few of the side-games considering I own a few already. I've heard decent things about Crisis Core and it's easily accessible too. It's stuff like Crystal Chronicles or FFTA that might see a skip considering that'll need to dig out older consoles and track down a copy to ever play them which all sounds like a bit too much effort to play something I'm only half interested in, if you ask me!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

January-March 2018 Quarterly Review: Admintendo XXI - The Key Of The Door - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: January-March 2018 Quarterly Review: Admintendo XXI - The Key Of The Door   January-March 2018 Quarterly Review: Admintendo XXI - The Key Of The Door - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Apr 2018 - 22:08

Well they're proper off shoots as they're not tied to a mainline unless you go into Ivalice or Fabula Nova Crystallis related games.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: January-March 2018 Quarterly Review: Admintendo XXI - The Key Of The Door   January-March 2018 Quarterly Review: Admintendo XXI - The Key Of The Door - Page 2 EmptyMon 23 Apr 2018 - 9:05

masofdas wrote:
I'm just coming from the other side when some say that games 2hrs long and are £20 that's bad value, well is it?

If this hypothetical person thought it wasted their time then yes it would be, there's just no clear-cut answer for this because every person is different.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: January-March 2018 Quarterly Review: Admintendo XXI - The Key Of The Door   January-March 2018 Quarterly Review: Admintendo XXI - The Key Of The Door - Page 2 EmptyMon 23 Apr 2018 - 19:29

It'd have to be a blinding game for me to think that £20 for 2h was good value. Most games I've played can't reach any sort of pay-off in that time.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: January-March 2018 Quarterly Review: Admintendo XXI - The Key Of The Door   January-March 2018 Quarterly Review: Admintendo XXI - The Key Of The Door - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

January-March 2018 Quarterly Review: Admintendo XXI - The Key Of The Door
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2