The Switch and WWE - championing Reigns since September 2018

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

May the Way of the Hero Lead to the Massive Dust-Up

Go down 
AuthorMessage
masofdas
Disciple of Koizumi

PostSubject: May the Way of the Hero Lead to the Massive Dust-Up   Sun 22 Apr 2018 - 21:51

Retail Games of May:

Best of the Rest:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
JayMoyles
Calamity Forumite

PostSubject: Re: May the Way of the Hero Lead to the Massive Dust-Up   Sun 22 Apr 2018 - 22:45

It'll likely only be DK for me next month. I'm tempted, but I don't think I'll cave on double dipping with Hyrule Warriors. I'm happy to wait for Dark Souls further down the line.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Drunkalilly
I'M SO LONELY

PostSubject: Re: May the Way of the Hero Lead to the Massive Dust-Up   Mon 23 Apr 2018 - 2:11

Not a huge amount for me now that Souls has been pushed back. I'm excited for the likes of Jay to play Donkey Kong, I'll probably pick up Little Nightmares at some point and I can see myself rebuying Hyrule Warriors down the road when I've got money to spare.

Luckily I've got plenty of eShop and unfinished games on my Switch, and muliplayer games. So I'll be fine, everything's fine, I'm almost drowning there's such an abundance of rain at the moment. What a perfectly adequate and healthy season.

Obviously Solo and Deapool are dead certs whenever they come out in Japanese cinemas.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Crumpy Andy
Baby Brush God

PostSubject: Re: May the Way of the Hero Lead to the Massive Dust-Up   Mon 23 Apr 2018 - 7:51

That is far too early for a month that bad, I guess I'll be rebuying HW & Dark Souls.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Jaster
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: May the Way of the Hero Lead to the Massive Dust-Up   Mon 23 Apr 2018 - 9:34

Just the birthday gift of Hyrule Warriors for me. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masofdas
Disciple of Koizumi

PostSubject: Re: May the Way of the Hero Lead to the Massive Dust-Up   Mon 23 Apr 2018 - 10:27

Drunkalilly wrote:
Not a huge amount for me now that Souls has been pushed back. I'm excited for the likes of Jay to play Donkey Kong, I'll probably pick up Little Nightmares at some point and I can see myself rebuying Hyrule Warriors down the road when I've got money to spare.

Luckily I've got plenty of eShop and unfinished games on my Switch, and muliplayer games. So I'll be fine, everything's fine, I'm almost drowning there's such an abundance of rain at the moment. What a perfectly adequate and healthy season.

Obviously Solo and Deapool are dead certs whenever they come out in Japanese cinemas.

But the Switch only had 100 games come out in April, I've got nothing to play because of this drought Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Crumpy Andy
Baby Brush God

PostSubject: Re: May the Way of the Hero Lead to the Massive Dust-Up   Mon 23 Apr 2018 - 10:45

Right, I'm sick of this, can we stop talking about whether or not there was a Switch drought. It's the same fucking thing every time... Duh!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Balladeer
Disciple of Reggie

PostSubject: Re: May the Way of the Hero Lead to the Massive Dust-Up   Mon 23 Apr 2018 - 19:45

D̵̜̼̮͇͛̎̔ͨ̾Ḭ̷̢̦̟̘̎̄̍͊̓̄̓ͅE̖̻̰͔̥̩̞̽̇ͧ͒̋̐ͧ
̱̤͈͈̤̬̤̓̑̚͜

Anyway, surprise surprise, nothing for me!  I'm considering Labo because of this.  Those who haven't played DKCTF (and can stand difficult chunky-feeling platformers) should, for the music alone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Athrun888
Dry Metal Baby Princess

PostSubject: Re: May the Way of the Hero Lead to the Massive Dust-Up   Mon 23 Apr 2018 - 21:13

THE 3DS YET LIVES!!

PRAISE BE TO OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR HANDHELD, FOR IT SHALL DELIVER US TO THE PROMISED LAND!

Seriously though probably nothing this month.  I don't really have the money for games right now, much as I'd like to get Strange Journey after missing its DS incarnation, but if I was going to pick up a game it's at the back of the cue behind Danganronpa V3 and Radiant Historia redux.

Totes going to see Infinity War though, I didn't spend the last couple of months slowly chewing through the mcu without that as an endgame in mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jimbob
Dry Metal Baby Princess

PostSubject: Re: May the Way of the Hero Lead to the Massive Dust-Up   Mon 23 Apr 2018 - 22:24

I think I might pick up Little Nightmares on the Switch at some point - I have such a big backlog mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jimbobsonofriber.tumblr.com/
Treesmurf
Raging Pedant

PostSubject: Re: May the Way of the Hero Lead to the Massive Dust-Up   Fri 27 Apr 2018 - 17:52

Probably won't get anything from this month's releases thus month. The Switch re-releases of DK and Hyrule Warriors both interest me but I'm not that eager to buy those just yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
masofdas
Disciple of Koizumi

PostSubject: Re: May the Way of the Hero Lead to the Massive Dust-Up   Sat 28 Apr 2018 - 9:41

@Athrun I don't thinks peeps have also noticed Nintendo themselves are releasing a 3DS game
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
JayMoyles
Calamity Forumite

PostSubject: Re: May the Way of the Hero Lead to the Massive Dust-Up   Sun 29 Apr 2018 - 1:00

I mean, is anyone here actually excited for that Dillon game?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
Disciple of Koizumi

PostSubject: Re: May the Way of the Hero Lead to the Massive Dust-Up   Sun 29 Apr 2018 - 9:33

Doubt it, but shocked how it's retail and how many games he's been in, wouldn't be surprised if he's in SMASH or gets a Switch game soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Balladeer
Disciple of Reggie

PostSubject: Re: May the Way of the Hero Lead to the Massive Dust-Up   Sun 29 Apr 2018 - 18:54

He was an Assist Trophy in Smash 4. I suppose he must have some sort of fan following somewhere.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
Disciple of Koizumi

PostSubject: Re: May the Way of the Hero Lead to the Massive Dust-Up   Mon 14 May 2018 - 17:27

I missed this great film

June will be going up this Sunday as the 28th is the last Friday of the month, we see a lot of games in June with two sort of B tier Switch exclusives (well one is on 3DS as well), a Switch exclusive come to PS4 & Xbox One and honestly even though 37 unique games coming most are indies coming to retail or other systems getting a game later that the most exciting things will be E3 and the World Cup starts.

Name ideas please and I guess with no Zero someone else has an opportunity to get a name on the board.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Muss
Disciple of Maddrell

PostSubject: Re: May the Way of the Hero Lead to the Massive Dust-Up   Mon 14 May 2018 - 18:07

Juno, we've Zero good ideas between us Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Balladeer
Disciple of Reggie

PostSubject: Re: May the Way of the Hero Lead to the Massive Dust-Up   Wed 16 May 2018 - 8:14

June-ce, Like Deuce But It's In June, Or Something, Look Never Mind It Was A Mistake, Just Forget About It (God Bless)
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
Disciple of Reggie

PostSubject: Re: May the Way of the Hero Lead to the Massive Dust-Up   Fri 18 May 2018 - 10:22

Alternatively:

Will You Be Striking Tennis Balls or Sushi in June?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
Disciple of Koizumi

PostSubject: Re: May the Way of the Hero Lead to the Massive Dust-Up   Fri 18 May 2018 - 16:00

Muss is winning this
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May the Way of the Hero Lead to the Massive Dust-Up   

Back to top Go down

May the Way of the Hero Lead to the Massive Dust-Up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GNamer Forum :: Gaming Miscellaneous :: General Gaming Discussions-
Jump to: