We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other

Go down 
+15
Balladeer
OrangeRakoon
Buskalilly
masofdas
Muss
Crumpy Andy
gjones
Kriken
EofGizmo
fronkhead
Rum
The Cappuccino Kid
Treesmurf
Jimbob
The_Jaster
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 16 EmptySun 28 Apr 2019 - 11:09

I'll take a warriors game over a JRPG every single day of the week.

And I'd give my left nut for Master Chief, even if just to see the piss boil, as Jay said.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 16 EmptyMon 29 Apr 2019 - 19:04

masofdas wrote:
Would make sense as Spencer has said he wants them in, MS have re-trademarked them along with rumours of a new game, they have Nintendo history but would they just be like Duck Hunt?

Duck Hunt Duo's thing isn't really linked to them being a bird/dog tag team. It's more to do with the Zapper, considering their smash attacks summon the Zapper to fire at your foes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 16 EmptyMon 29 Apr 2019 - 20:58

JayMoyles wrote:
On a serious note, I reckon we'll be getting Banjo and Kazooie to double up as a MS and Rare rep.
This would be the best thing. Really. I've imagined this. But

JayMoyles wrote:
I really hope it's Chief. I want to see the piss boil. Laughing
would be the absolute worst. Not because "OMG MICROSOFT" or anything; it's because he's the blandest thing on the menu.

Treesmurf wrote:
masofdas wrote:
I still think Joker being in SMASH is to represent Atlus

Should have been one of the Snowboard Kids.
This however is correct.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 16 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2019 - 20:07

You're all wrong: the third-party cast should be Madeline, Badeline, Theo, and the prick with the glasses from Mutant Mudddddds to stop Jools Watsham from throwing another tantrum.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 16 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2019 - 21:57

Some fud from Tekken, some fud from Ninja Gaiden, some fud from Dragon Quest and some fud from Monster Hunter; put your house on it.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 16 EmptyWed 1 May 2019 - 5:25

Balladeer wrote:
You're all wrong: the third-party cast should be Madeline, Badeline,
Yep, I'm up for this

Balladeer wrote:
the prick with the glasses from Mutant Mudddddds to stop Jools Watsham from throwing another tantrum.
Fuck 'im.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 16 EmptyThu 2 May 2019 - 21:55

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
Some fud from Tekken, some fud from Ninja Gaiden, some fud from Dragon Quest and some fud from Monster Hunter; put your house on it.

Correct. I've got the leaked DLC fighters here. Please don't click if you don't want to be spoiled.

Tekken Rep:

Ninja Gaiden Rep:

Dragon Quest Rep:

Monster Hunter Rep:
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 16 EmptyThu 2 May 2019 - 22:22

SOLD! Apart from the last one.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 16 EmptyThu 2 May 2019 - 22:52

The real MH rep:
Back to top Go down
OrangeRakoon
Disciple of Greener
OrangeRakoon

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 16 EmptyTue 7 May 2019 - 13:26

Don't you boys talk bad about Navirou
Back to top Go down
http://www.orkn.uk
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 16 EmptyTue 7 May 2019 - 14:32

Wrigglers or bust.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 16 EmptyTue 7 May 2019 - 16:13

I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 16 Tenor
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 16 EmptyTue 7 May 2019 - 16:19

I really hope it's Dante from DMC, just because he's been in basically no games on Nintendo systems till the first DMC is launched on Switch.

And he's a Swordsman.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 16 EmptyTue 7 May 2019 - 16:31

The_Jaster wrote:
I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 16 Tenor

Love

And if prefer Dante from Italian literary history.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 16 EmptyTue 7 May 2019 - 16:57

masofdas wrote:
I really hope it's Dante from DMC, just because he's been in basically no games on Nintendo systems till the first DMC is launched on Switch.

And he's a Swordsman.

I don't think he'd be a Sword only fighter though, now I haven't played the dmc games but what I have seen of them he has a great variety of moves and it'd be shame to waste that by making him just a Swordsman.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 16 EmptyTue 7 May 2019 - 17:02

I'd imagine he'd play a bit like Bayonetta but more Sword focused then guns.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 16 EmptyTue 7 May 2019 - 17:55

I don't really have a wishlist for guests. When Wii Fit Trainer was announced eons ago, I recall the vitriol amongst those who wanted someone from a more "deserving" game. I loved the announcement and couldn't wait to see how they turned them into a fully fledged Smash character. Really all I want is for novel characters that Nintendo can work their magic with, which is why Piranha plant was right up my alley. I'm just happy to be along for the ride.

But if we really want third-party characters then someone from Captain Falcon's game. Shifty

[In before the Boo Boo Boo this man's]
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 16 EmptyTue 7 May 2019 - 18:03

Reggie basically confirmed the DLC characters would be guest's and any that annoy Balla, is just funny.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 16 EmptyTue 7 May 2019 - 20:41

Muss wrote:
I don't really have a wishlist for guests. When Wii Fit Trainer was announced eons ago, I recall the vitriol amongst those who wanted someone from a more "deserving" game. I loved the announcement and couldn't wait to see how they turned them into a fully fledged Smash character. Really all I want is for novel characters that Nintendo can work their magic with, which is why Piranha plant was right up my alley. I'm just happy to be along for the ride.

But if we really want third-party characters then someone from Captain Falcon's game. Shifty

[In before the Boo Boo Boo this man's]

Nah, I totally agree with this.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 16 EmptyTue 7 May 2019 - 20:44

Muss wrote:
And if prefer Dante from Italian literary history.

I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 16 220px-Dante%27s_Inferno

Basically the odder the better for me so long as they're from Nintendo's back catalogue. But they won't be, so meh.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 16 EmptyTue 7 May 2019 - 21:27

I'd forgotten about that terrible game. Laughing

I do wonder if DMC1 arriving on Switch is a sign of things to come... hmm.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 16 EmptyTue 7 May 2019 - 21:51

Yep, it's a sign of Capcom continuing to support the machine with ports instead of new titles. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 16 EmptyTue 7 May 2019 - 21:55

On the note of DMC1, I'd advise you all to not bother if you've not played it before. The trilogy is probably going to cost as much on other platforms as DMC1 is going to cost by itself on Switch. And I guarantee you that DMC1 is not worth whatever standalone price they give it, especially in 2019.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 16 EmptyTue 7 May 2019 - 22:07

Balladeer wrote:
Yep, it's a sign of Capcom continuing to support the machine with ports instead of new titles. Rolling Eyes

Then in comes a brand new MH for Switch Razz and isn't Mega Man 11 new? Anyhow, hopefully they'll have other new and exciting games to announce at e3.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 16 EmptyWed 8 May 2019 - 19:32

The exception that proves the rule. One new game after two years (that I struggle to remember exists) is bobbins, especially when compared to the amount of old rope they're selling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other
Page 16 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 38  Next