We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Great GNamer Forum 2018 FIFA World Cup Sweepstake: Jimbob Wins, Thanks For Playing!

Go down 
+7
masofdas
JayMoyles
Muss
The_Jaster
Crumpy Andy
Buskalilly
The Cappuccino Kid
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

The Great GNamer Forum 2018 FIFA World Cup Sweepstake: Jimbob Wins, Thanks For Playing! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great GNamer Forum 2018 FIFA World Cup Sweepstake: Jimbob Wins, Thanks For Playing!   The Great GNamer Forum 2018 FIFA World Cup Sweepstake: Jimbob Wins, Thanks For Playing! - Page 5 EmptySat 30 Jun 2018 - 10:12

フリプス
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

The Great GNamer Forum 2018 FIFA World Cup Sweepstake: Jimbob Wins, Thanks For Playing! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great GNamer Forum 2018 FIFA World Cup Sweepstake: Jimbob Wins, Thanks For Playing!   The Great GNamer Forum 2018 FIFA World Cup Sweepstake: Jimbob Wins, Thanks For Playing! - Page 5 EmptySat 30 Jun 2018 - 15:52

Google translate says that's flips not firripusu. Razz
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Great GNamer Forum 2018 FIFA World Cup Sweepstake: Jimbob Wins, Thanks For Playing!   The Great GNamer Forum 2018 FIFA World Cup Sweepstake: Jimbob Wins, Thanks For Playing! - Page 5 EmptySat 30 Jun 2018 - 16:46

Doesn't really matter either way now! Oh well, back to trying to avoid football as much as possible...
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: The Great GNamer Forum 2018 FIFA World Cup Sweepstake: Jimbob Wins, Thanks For Playing!   The Great GNamer Forum 2018 FIFA World Cup Sweepstake: Jimbob Wins, Thanks For Playing! - Page 5 EmptySun 1 Jul 2018 - 17:44

Gutted to be missing out on the sweepstake's grand prize Sad

I'd be a rich man if I'd put a pony on Germany, Spain, and Argentina not making the Quarter-finals.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Great GNamer Forum 2018 FIFA World Cup Sweepstake: Jimbob Wins, Thanks For Playing!   The Great GNamer Forum 2018 FIFA World Cup Sweepstake: Jimbob Wins, Thanks For Playing! - Page 5 EmptySun 1 Jul 2018 - 18:40

Balladeer, andyman and Muss are out!

On another note, one of Russia, Croatia, Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland, Columbia and England are guaranteed to make it to the World Cup final. England surely can't fuck this up...can they?
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Great GNamer Forum 2018 FIFA World Cup Sweepstake: Jimbob Wins, Thanks For Playing!   The Great GNamer Forum 2018 FIFA World Cup Sweepstake: Jimbob Wins, Thanks For Playing! - Page 5 EmptySun 1 Jul 2018 - 22:43

Unbelievable looking at Balla's line up that he's out before the quarter finals. Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Great GNamer Forum 2018 FIFA World Cup Sweepstake: Jimbob Wins, Thanks For Playing!   The Great GNamer Forum 2018 FIFA World Cup Sweepstake: Jimbob Wins, Thanks For Playing! - Page 5 EmptyMon 2 Jul 2018 - 19:51

Alright, alright, stop rubbing it in. Sulk

I've still got Russia in the work sweepstake, but I don't exactly have high hopes for them either.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Great GNamer Forum 2018 FIFA World Cup Sweepstake: Jimbob Wins, Thanks For Playing!   The Great GNamer Forum 2018 FIFA World Cup Sweepstake: Jimbob Wins, Thanks For Playing! - Page 5 EmptyMon 2 Jul 2018 - 21:32

Gutted for the Japanese. They were playing their socks off and to lose like that is a heartbreaker. Aww!
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: The Great GNamer Forum 2018 FIFA World Cup Sweepstake: Jimbob Wins, Thanks For Playing!   The Great GNamer Forum 2018 FIFA World Cup Sweepstake: Jimbob Wins, Thanks For Playing! - Page 5 EmptyMon 2 Jul 2018 - 22:34

I didn't get to watch the match but I was very excited to see them 2-0 up. A real shame for them to leave the tournament. From what I've heard both teams really went for it without any of the theatrics of that Brazilian fella with the noodles on his head or the wrestling that's been happening at a lot of set-pieces. Just two teams having a good game of football.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Great GNamer Forum 2018 FIFA World Cup Sweepstake: Jimbob Wins, Thanks For Playing!   The Great GNamer Forum 2018 FIFA World Cup Sweepstake: Jimbob Wins, Thanks For Playing! - Page 5 EmptyTue 3 Jul 2018 - 3:13

Both my teams out in one night! I was hoping Mexico would win it for me, then I was going to rename Cappa El Nombre.

Japan especially deserved better, they really had me going there. To be fair though, there's nothing the Japanese love more than the tragic defeat of a heroic underdog, so this is probably the ideal result.
#SamuraiBlue
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Great GNamer Forum 2018 FIFA World Cup Sweepstake: Jimbob Wins, Thanks For Playing!   The Great GNamer Forum 2018 FIFA World Cup Sweepstake: Jimbob Wins, Thanks For Playing! - Page 5 EmptyTue 3 Jul 2018 - 9:35

This started with a 'real Metroid Prime: Federation Force of a fixture', but this World Cup is shaping up to be something quite special and spectacular now. It's been a real Theme Park World of a tournament thus far.

El Nombre would have been great! I more than welcome being renamed after a CBBC puppet 👍

Sweaky bum time for masofdas today!
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Great GNamer Forum 2018 FIFA World Cup Sweepstake: Jimbob Wins, Thanks For Playing!   The Great GNamer Forum 2018 FIFA World Cup Sweepstake: Jimbob Wins, Thanks For Playing! - Page 5 EmptyTue 3 Jul 2018 - 15:35

Seconding that Cappa - this World Cup has been cracking. Thumbs Up!

I'm on the brink of elimination too... looks like a Pod of War showdown going on right now before Mas and I face off at 7.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Great GNamer Forum 2018 FIFA World Cup Sweepstake: Jimbob Wins, Thanks For Playing!   The Great GNamer Forum 2018 FIFA World Cup Sweepstake: Jimbob Wins, Thanks For Playing! - Page 5 EmptyTue 3 Jul 2018 - 20:59

YAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! YA FUCKIN BEAUTY!!!!!!!!!!!!

(said masofdas, and definitely not me)
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Great GNamer Forum 2018 FIFA World Cup Sweepstake: Jimbob Wins, Thanks For Playing!   The Great GNamer Forum 2018 FIFA World Cup Sweepstake: Jimbob Wins, Thanks For Playing! - Page 5 EmptyTue 3 Jul 2018 - 21:07

I'm torn. On the one hand, the number of cards makes it look like Columbia deserve to be booted straight out. On the other hand, if they win it'll mean my neighbours might stop making farmyard noises. 🤷
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Great GNamer Forum 2018 FIFA World Cup Sweepstake: Jimbob Wins, Thanks For Playing!   The Great GNamer Forum 2018 FIFA World Cup Sweepstake: Jimbob Wins, Thanks For Playing! - Page 5 EmptyTue 3 Jul 2018 - 22:05

Balladeer wrote:
On the other hand, if they win it'll mean my neighbours might stop making farmyard noises. 🤷

The cows aren't coming home yet... but FOOTBALL IS INNIT LADS OI OI OI

On a serious note, I found myself so conflicted watching that game. My nationality and the pride of winning this sweepstake are at odds, folks.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: The Great GNamer Forum 2018 FIFA World Cup Sweepstake: Jimbob Wins, Thanks For Playing!   The Great GNamer Forum 2018 FIFA World Cup Sweepstake: Jimbob Wins, Thanks For Playing! - Page 5 EmptyTue 3 Jul 2018 - 22:49

I've just had the greatest piss in my life; everything is Fucking magic bois. KANE AND THE BOIS WON A PENALTIES, THEY WON A FUCKING PENALTIES.

Glad the dirty Colombian team lost in the most agonising way possible, after going ahead in the pens. Of course they scored in the third minute of injury time, after spending exactly 3 minutes protesting the Fucking penalty. Good on the ref for giving the pen but you've got to start boning people for time wasting. I'm not going to change that auto correct, your spot on phone.

I saw the game in a park, we all went apeshit. I just watched a man dive into a fountain, every passing car is playing it's coming home. Because it Fucking is! Falcon Punch
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Great GNamer Forum 2018 FIFA World Cup Sweepstake: Jimbob Wins, Thanks For Playing!   The Great GNamer Forum 2018 FIFA World Cup Sweepstake: Jimbob Wins, Thanks For Playing! - Page 5 EmptyWed 4 Jul 2018 - 3:12

It's always good seeing two passionate sides bump heads.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Great GNamer Forum 2018 FIFA World Cup Sweepstake: Jimbob Wins, Thanks For Playing!   The Great GNamer Forum 2018 FIFA World Cup Sweepstake: Jimbob Wins, Thanks For Playing! - Page 5 EmptyWed 4 Jul 2018 - 11:13

I could had two teams playing each other in the QF to no teams left Sad
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Great GNamer Forum 2018 FIFA World Cup Sweepstake: Jimbob Wins, Thanks For Playing!   The Great GNamer Forum 2018 FIFA World Cup Sweepstake: Jimbob Wins, Thanks For Playing! - Page 5 EmptyWed 4 Jul 2018 - 15:22

I actually feel lost having two days without any football to watch. It's been a great way to kill an evening or an afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Great GNamer Forum 2018 FIFA World Cup Sweepstake: Jimbob Wins, Thanks For Playing!   The Great GNamer Forum 2018 FIFA World Cup Sweepstake: Jimbob Wins, Thanks For Playing! - Page 5 EmptyWed 4 Jul 2018 - 15:54

It's super weird, my whole daily routine will be thrown off tomorrow when there's no football to wake up and catch up on.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Great GNamer Forum 2018 FIFA World Cup Sweepstake: Jimbob Wins, Thanks For Playing!   The Great GNamer Forum 2018 FIFA World Cup Sweepstake: Jimbob Wins, Thanks For Playing! - Page 5 EmptySun 8 Jul 2018 - 16:52

It's coming home

to Jimbob
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Great GNamer Forum 2018 FIFA World Cup Sweepstake: Jimbob Wins, Thanks For Playing!   The Great GNamer Forum 2018 FIFA World Cup Sweepstake: Jimbob Wins, Thanks For Playing! - Page 5 EmptySun 8 Jul 2018 - 21:43

The man's got a guaranteed slot in the final. After hearing that bloody song for hours on Saturday, I think I'm now willing to give up the chance to name Cappa as XxSephirothxX or some shite. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Great GNamer Forum 2018 FIFA World Cup Sweepstake: Jimbob Wins, Thanks For Playing!   The Great GNamer Forum 2018 FIFA World Cup Sweepstake: Jimbob Wins, Thanks For Playing! - Page 5 EmptyMon 9 Jul 2018 - 20:15

Can confirm, it is the worst 'song'. Makes Rebecca Black look/sound like fecking Edith Piaf in comparison.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: The Great GNamer Forum 2018 FIFA World Cup Sweepstake: Jimbob Wins, Thanks For Playing!   The Great GNamer Forum 2018 FIFA World Cup Sweepstake: Jimbob Wins, Thanks For Playing! - Page 5 EmptyMon 9 Jul 2018 - 21:23

Oh shit - I only remebered I had France! Well, England better bloody win the whole thing, because I can't think of a forum name that is suitable or esoteric enough for the great Ross Phillips. I'm also paranoid that I can never remember how many Ls are in his surname. And that he doesn't read this. This is a private message, right?

I've heard Three Lions too many times but it is STILL A GREAT SONG
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Great GNamer Forum 2018 FIFA World Cup Sweepstake: Jimbob Wins, Thanks For Playing!   The Great GNamer Forum 2018 FIFA World Cup Sweepstake: Jimbob Wins, Thanks For Playing! - Page 5 EmptyTue 10 Jul 2018 - 4:35

It is one of only three good songs, alongside Taylor Swift's "Wonderland" and "Inkoming" by the Squid Sisters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great GNamer Forum 2018 FIFA World Cup Sweepstake: Jimbob Wins, Thanks For Playing!   The Great GNamer Forum 2018 FIFA World Cup Sweepstake: Jimbob Wins, Thanks For Playing! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Great GNamer Forum 2018 FIFA World Cup Sweepstake: Jimbob Wins, Thanks For Playing!
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next