We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share some YouTube videos!

Go down 
+26
shanks
Fastpie
Sentinator
Dusty Knackers
Rum
oldschool
Treesmurf
Cube
The Cappuccino Kid
Admin
LikesVideoGames
beemoh
nupkin
masofdas
Athrun888
Buskalilly
spacemanDOUG
NintenDUCK
Crumpy Andy
Tokyo_Sonata
mandlecreed
ZeroJones
The_Jaster
Jimbob
Balladeer
JayMoyles
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Share some YouTube videos! - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share some YouTube videos!   Share some YouTube videos! - Page 21 EmptySat 3 Sep 2022 - 13:59

I've been seeing a few YT channels doing there Top 5 or so "rarest" games which is actually the most valuable, then a lot of the videos I've seen have been Americans that it's neat stuff like Chrono Trigger where I've done the same video myself and feel My Top 5 is a tad boring

Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Share some YouTube videos!   Share some YouTube videos! - Page 21 EmptySun 2 Oct 2022 - 14:55

Well Mas, I really hope you take Melvin's feedback on board.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Share some YouTube videos!   Share some YouTube videos! - Page 21 EmptySun 2 Oct 2022 - 18:56

Yeah might do the opposite the 5 least valuable
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Share some YouTube videos!   Share some YouTube videos! - Page 21 EmptyMon 3 Oct 2022 - 16:38

Sadly Melvin had a tragic accident, he tripped over his own YouTube ripper (or whatever he was advertising, didn't really pay attention) and bits of him are now, I'm informed, 'all over the shop'. RIP in peace Melvin.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Share some YouTube videos!   Share some YouTube videos! - Page 21 EmptyWed 16 Nov 2022 - 9:02

Please watch this when you have time, and share it about in gaming circles.

It's a slightly rambly video essay that I had to make because for as long as the observation has been in my head, I've had this desperate need to share it combined with a real difficulty putting it into words. I'm hoping someone somewhere will see this and tell me I'm not insane. I'm not confident that person is anyone here, though . . .
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Share some YouTube videos!   Share some YouTube videos! - Page 21 EmptyWed 16 Nov 2022 - 10:37

Good video mate, can see some of the points but then some like the savesystem that's something I would have done in Final Fantasy VII everytime seen a blue orb. 

Now I've not played a Kings Field but have some Demons Souls surely that's the Pokemon Red and Dark Souls is Pokemon Gold.

Don't think seen as you say a game like Pokemon that everyone was talking about in school with all the media around it as well, maybe Fortnite is like that now of hey you see they've added Black Adam etc
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Share some YouTube videos!   Share some YouTube videos! - Page 21 EmptyWed 16 Nov 2022 - 10:58

Nah, Pokemon Red and Green are Demon's Souls - people only bring it up if you mention Red and Blue being first.

I think Five Nights and Minecraft are a closer match for modern kids than Fortnite because there are secrets and stuff to uncover. Fortnite is an open-and-shut kind of deal.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Share some YouTube videos!   Share some YouTube videos! - Page 21 EmptyWed 16 Nov 2022 - 11:08

I got thinking about other games like Sonic but is that for everyone

Resident Evil but chat was like see that scary monster or how do ya do that puzzle

Metal Gear Solid, then was Metal Gear before and much like RE chat was plotpoints or stuff how you find Meryls codes

Crash Bandicoot, does it fall into the everyone category but just remember even in work people are sort of age buying the remaster as it was their game as a kid

Final Fantasy VII, it's the 7th one though but first proper one in Europe along with the change to 3D and 25years later still talking about it. Like was first RPG I played along with Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Share some YouTube videos!   Share some YouTube videos! - Page 21 EmptyFri 18 Nov 2022 - 8:06

Final Fantasy falls into the same list as Mario and Zelda.
Metal Gear and Resi were popular and I like them but they have nowhere near the ideas aftermarket Pokemon and Dark Souls have.

I'm not dignifying the other one with a response.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Share some YouTube videos!   Share some YouTube videos! - Page 21 EmptySun 20 Nov 2022 - 10:37

I'm still annoyed I agree with you.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Share some YouTube videos!   Share some YouTube videos! - Page 21 EmptySun 20 Nov 2022 - 11:13

Jimbob wrote:
I'm still annoyed I agree with you.

Grin Grin Grin
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Share some YouTube videos!   Share some YouTube videos! - Page 21 EmptySun 11 Jun 2023 - 6:07

Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Share some YouTube videos!   Share some YouTube videos! - Page 21 EmptyWed 19 Jul 2023 - 7:49

Did a video about Pikmin which for some reason a few people have actually watched.
I don't know why my audio and video decided to desynch, it was all recorded at once.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Share some YouTube videos!   Share some YouTube videos! - Page 21 EmptyWed 19 Jul 2023 - 10:37

Peeps talking about Pikmin at the moment? I did watch and as said before are Cube history pretty much the same, though had consoles before then but going to GAME paying with my own cash.

Why Wind Waker is my number one game and lots of things like MKDD still think is great with baby park.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Share some YouTube videos!   Share some YouTube videos! - Page 21 EmptyWed 19 Jul 2023 - 11:05

masofdas wrote:
Peeps talking about Pikmin at the moment?
I guess? I mean, we're talking like 70 views, not 7 million.

Quote :
I did watch and as said before are Cube history pretty much the same, though had consoles before then but going to GAME paying with my own cash.
We had a PS1 but it was my dad's, and my nan had Sega Master System and Mega Drive. Plus I had Game Boys. But the Gamecube was my birthday present, plus I was a little older and so I was actually finishing games instead of getting to the first difficult part and giving up.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Share some YouTube videos!   Share some YouTube videos! - Page 21 EmptyWed 19 Jul 2023 - 11:31

Yeah see I remember getting Mega Drive, GB, PS1, N64 etc for birthdays/xmas/randomly and finishing likes of MGS (was wow games can be like this), FFVII, Pokémon on them why still hold stories in games and a bunch of these highly in my Top 100. Only my Uncle and me played games, so like he just one night turned up with a PS1 for me, then had go to the Video Shop to rent Tomb Raider and by a memory card.

Though the GBA was the first system I bought myself at launch then with the Cube coming out in a March I would have got the PS2 for Xmas the year before then OG Xbox the Xmas the same year of the Cube.

Did get a Dreamcast myself but was used with a bunch of games.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Share some YouTube videos!   Share some YouTube videos! - Page 21 EmptyWed 19 Jul 2023 - 12:33

I didn't buy myself a console until the DS, then the Wii a year later, with paper round money (and a little saved from birthdays and that.)

You're only a year older than me, how were you buying a gamecube at that point?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Share some YouTube videos!   Share some YouTube videos! - Page 21 EmptyWed 19 Jul 2023 - 12:57

Save pocket/birthday/xmas money, sell things like sold my PS1 after got a PS2 and would have been toys/bikes etc

Think brought this up to Balla once before that I was taught by my grandparents, if I want something got to save those pennies & do some wheeling & dealing by my Uncle.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Share some YouTube videos!   Share some YouTube videos! - Page 21 EmptyWed 19 Jul 2023 - 20:59

Ah, nice. Yeah, I did a bit of that for games etc but never scraped together enough for a console until I had my paper round and/ or my tesco job.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Share some YouTube videos!   Share some YouTube videos! - Page 21 EmptyThu 26 Oct 2023 - 10:46

Don't post the PoW content that often, but we have done a live stream of Ghostbusters with all three of us. This is from EofGiz, point of view and we like to do more of CO-OP game or even a VS in a EA FC but I do know if we don't get views EofGiz won't be as keen to do

Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Share some YouTube videos!   Share some YouTube videos! - Page 21 EmptySat 28 Oct 2023 - 14:20

I watched the tail-end of the stream if that helps, overlapping the football was your downfall for why I didn't watch more.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Share some YouTube videos!   Share some YouTube videos! - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Share some YouTube videos!
Page 21 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21