We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Create Your Own Desert Level, Complete With Sand Junes

Go down 
+5
Crumpy Andy
Balladeer
JayMoyles
The_Jaster
masofdas
9 posters
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Create Your Own Desert Level, Complete With Sand Junes Empty
PostSubject: Create Your Own Desert Level, Complete With Sand Junes   Create Your Own Desert Level, Complete With Sand Junes EmptyMon 27 May 2019 - 11:46

Game of June

Spoiler:

Best of the Rest

Create Your Own Desert Level, Complete With Sand Junes 2019-fifa-womens-world-cup-france-logo

Spoiler:

What about you guys?
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Create Your Own Desert Level, Complete With Sand Junes   Create Your Own Desert Level, Complete With Sand Junes EmptyMon 27 May 2019 - 21:05

I honestly have plenty games to be playing that will likely last me over the next few months if not more so I'm going to try & keep it to one game this month. That one game will be Samurai Shodown, I recently bought the ACA version of SamSho II to practice on and I've really enjoyed it & I can't wait to see what new things the 2019 version brings to the table.

Other games I'm interested in are Judgment & SMM2.

mas wrote:
Not long after that is Judgement which I really like that look of but I didn't like Yakuza 0 and it is the same engine etc that I'm a tad put off. On the same day is Mutant Year Zero coming to more systems (I think) and got to say it would very well be up Jas street. Who I think is keen on Samurai Shodown which looks okay but nothing special.

MYZ does look okay but it'd be so far down on my to play list it'd be a waste to buy it on release.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Create Your Own Desert Level, Complete With Sand Junes   Create Your Own Desert Level, Complete With Sand Junes EmptyMon 27 May 2019 - 23:24

A month with actual notable releases! Shocked

Bloodstained, Samurai Shodown and Super Mario Maker 2 are likely purchases, and I'm sure Judgment and CTR will see a look at some point. Granted, not all of those will be at launch, but we shall see. Smile

I'll check out NGE on Netflix - I've heard loads about that anime so I think it's about time I checked it out.

But the big news... Fort Boyard? As in THIS Fort Boyard? Laughing

Create Your Own Desert Level, Complete With Sand Junes Ip_750145

Create Your Own Desert Level, Complete With Sand Junes Felindra-et-ses-tigres-lors-de-l-enregistrement-de-l-emission-fort-boyard-le-12-juin-2009

Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Create Your Own Desert Level, Complete With Sand Junes   Create Your Own Desert Level, Complete With Sand Junes EmptyTue 28 May 2019 - 7:11

JayMoyles wrote:
A month with actual notable releases! Shocked

Yep for Switch Tingle

I believe Fort Boyard is based on the classic children's game not the TV show.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Create Your Own Desert Level, Complete With Sand Junes   Create Your Own Desert Level, Complete With Sand Junes EmptyTue 28 May 2019 - 9:45

Quote :
Leisure Suit Larry - Wet Dreams Don't Dry

Strewth. Rolling Eyes

I'm getting Bloodstained anyway, will watch E3, and that might be it. Depends how SMM2's single-player looks.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Create Your Own Desert Level, Complete With Sand Junes   Create Your Own Desert Level, Complete With Sand Junes EmptyTue 28 May 2019 - 14:06

Isn’t Judgement on the Dragon engine introduced in Yakuza 6? That was a pretty big overhaul to the series and did a lot of modernising so you might be alright with it Mas

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
OrangeRakoon
Disciple of Greener
OrangeRakoon

PostSubject: Re: Create Your Own Desert Level, Complete With Sand Junes   Create Your Own Desert Level, Complete With Sand Junes EmptyTue 28 May 2019 - 16:41

CTR hype!
Back to top Go down
http://www.orkn.uk
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Create Your Own Desert Level, Complete With Sand Junes   Create Your Own Desert Level, Complete With Sand Junes EmptyTue 28 May 2019 - 21:04

Super Mario Maker for sure, Crash Racing interests me but I might go for Team Sonic instead. Bloodstained looks good but as I've no real knowledge of your Castlevanias I'm not rushing to get it. I seen a mention of My Friend Pedro coming this month so I'll be on that too if it does come out, guaranteed 10/10.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Create Your Own Desert Level, Complete With Sand Junes   Create Your Own Desert Level, Complete With Sand Junes EmptySun 2 Jun 2019 - 19:47

EVERYONE GET ON THE MARIOS THIS IS AN ORDER

I am sort of looking forward to the World Cup, despite all the ups and downs of football this year.
Thumbs Up! FIFA did an update with all the women's teams in the world cup in it, and you can play the final
Thumbs Down... just the final, mind - not the actual tournament. The only other one is the "Women's International Cup" which, despite the fact there are 25 teams now, hasn't been updated from being 12. Which is the worst amount of teams to have in a tournament. 3 groups of 4? With only one 3rd-placed team not progressing? Blech
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Create Your Own Desert Level, Complete With Sand Junes   Create Your Own Desert Level, Complete With Sand Junes EmptySun 2 Jun 2019 - 23:27

You buying it for me?
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Create Your Own Desert Level, Complete With Sand Junes   Create Your Own Desert Level, Complete With Sand Junes EmptyFri 7 Jun 2019 - 18:15

Nothing this month, meanwhile grass is green, the sky is blue, and water is wet.  

JayMoyles wrote:
I'll check out NGE on Netflix - I've heard loads about that anime so I think it's about time I checked it out.

Get ready for congratulations, mindfluding, and inane Christianity references.  And the most badass mecha of all time.  

It'll be interesting to see what someone going in relatively blind thinks of Evangelion in this day and age.  

Oh, and make sure you have access to the movie End of Evangelion if Netflix chose not to get the rights and redub it.  You'll need it.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Create Your Own Desert Level, Complete With Sand Junes   Create Your Own Desert Level, Complete With Sand Junes EmptyFri 7 Jun 2019 - 18:17

Netflix have two movies also going up one has a silly name the other is the one you mention.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Create Your Own Desert Level, Complete With Sand Junes   Create Your Own Desert Level, Complete With Sand Junes EmptyFri 7 Jun 2019 - 21:49

Athrun888 wrote:
Nothing this month, meanwhile grass is green, the sky is blue, and water is wet.  

JayMoyles wrote:

Get ready for congratulations, mindfluding, and inane Christianity references.  And the most badass mecha of all time.  

It'll be interesting to see what someone going in relatively blind thinks of Evangelion in this day and age.  

Oh, and make sure you have access to the movie End of Evangelion if Netflix chose not to get the rights and redub it.  You'll need it.

Yeah, they've got EoE too.

I don't know much about NGE beyond the fact that it's a mecha anime, it's got a kick-ass OP and that it gets heavy.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Create Your Own Desert Level, Complete With Sand Junes   Create Your Own Desert Level, Complete With Sand Junes EmptySun 9 Jun 2019 - 13:10

(wakes up, leans forward in seat, looks at Jay, waits)

I watched NGE with my school anime club and it is a mind**** (almost literally at one point). It's probably one of those y'all should watch, if nothing else because it was a big historical moment in the development of modern anime.

You do want to watch EoE though. I didn't watch the 'proper' last two episodes, and by all accounts that sounds like the right approach. Still a mind*** either way.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Create Your Own Desert Level, Complete With Sand Junes   Create Your Own Desert Level, Complete With Sand Junes EmptyMon 10 Jun 2019 - 16:04

Balladeer wrote:

I watched NGE with my school anime club and it is a mind**** (almost literally at one point).

Shocked

Considering this season of anime has been lacklustre compared to the last, I'm looking forward to having a big show that I know will be an interesting watch, if nothing else.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Create Your Own Desert Level, Complete With Sand Junes   Create Your Own Desert Level, Complete With Sand Junes EmptyThu 13 Jun 2019 - 11:08

Next weekend July will be going up and got to say you can tell its the summer as it mainly niche Japanese games which would sell any time of the year due to the audience that buys them and a shooter.

That includes me buying my first Switch game of 2019 in July.

Name ideas like always people.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Create Your Own Desert Level, Complete With Sand Junes   Create Your Own Desert Level, Complete With Sand Junes EmptyThu 13 Jun 2019 - 21:04

*splutter* *cough* er uh - Kirby's Best Transformation is Fran Kirby (*hopes we're still in the competition in July and she plays better*)
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Create Your Own Desert Level, Complete With Sand Junes   Create Your Own Desert Level, Complete With Sand Junes EmptyFri 14 Jun 2019 - 2:27

Marvel Ulimate Julyance 3

...thank you, thank you, I'm here all week.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Create Your Own Desert Level, Complete With Sand Junes   Create Your Own Desert Level, Complete With Sand Junes EmptySun 16 Jun 2019 - 20:45

I see what Jim's doing, but Jay worked in a game that's releasing in the month and the month name and didn't make a 'July-ke' pun, so he gets my vote.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Create Your Own Desert Level, Complete With Sand Junes   Create Your Own Desert Level, Complete With Sand Junes EmptyMon 17 Jun 2019 - 19:18

Known tyrant Masofdas will overlook the REAL talent again, no doubt. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Create Your Own Desert Level, Complete With Sand Junes   Create Your Own Desert Level, Complete With Sand Junes EmptyMon 17 Jun 2019 - 19:20

At the moment it's the better of two choices
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Create Your Own Desert Level, Complete With Sand Junes   Create Your Own Desert Level, Complete With Sand Junes EmptyMon 17 Jun 2019 - 22:30

Lavish me with praise for my incredible choice of name. "The better of two choices" does not suffice to recognise my genius.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Create Your Own Desert Level, Complete With Sand Junes   Create Your Own Desert Level, Complete With Sand Junes EmptyTue 18 Jun 2019 - 19:14

Ah now Jay's gone and stuffed it. He must be punished for his hubris and the title given to Jim.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Create Your Own Desert Level, Complete With Sand Junes   Create Your Own Desert Level, Complete With Sand Junes EmptyTue 18 Jun 2019 - 23:58

If Masofdas is a man of INTEGRITY and HONOUR, he knows the correct choice - no, the only choice - is my contribution.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Create Your Own Desert Level, Complete With Sand Junes   Create Your Own Desert Level, Complete With Sand Junes Empty

Back to top Go down

Create Your Own Desert Level, Complete With Sand Junes
Page 1 of 1