We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Final Fantasy VII: Remake

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

Final Fantasy VII: Remake - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII: Remake   Final Fantasy VII: Remake - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Mar 2021 - 16:21

It seems to be Final Fantasy in general that's selling me a PS5, with Yuffie being PS5 exclusive and FFXVI being an exclusive looming on the horizon too.

I'm a bit concerned about how the Yuffie DLC will end up feeling gameplay-wise as they've said only Yuffie is playable. Part of the appeal of FFVII:R's combat system was swapping between characters on the fly, so it'll be interesting to see how that translates to a single character system.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII: Remake   Final Fantasy VII: Remake - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Jun 2021 - 9:05

You mange to play it, Jay?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII: Remake   Final Fantasy VII: Remake - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Sep 2021 - 12:55

I played the INTERmission DLC with Yuffie last night and as it's DLC even if it's about 3.5hrs, not really something for last game thread.

I really liked it and how Yuffie played dashing around taking on enemies. Adds a bit to the the story, especially with end where FFVII-2 will continue on.

Was very tempted to start the game properly as well especially as I'll be unlocking trophies etc but better of playing some new games instead first.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII: Remake   Final Fantasy VII: Remake - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Jun 2022 - 9:53

Last night, Square had a FFVII event and announced a few things including

Nomura put out a statement saying why the name will make sense, also Part 3 is coming, and that name will also make sense (Yes I know this is Nomura talking). Goes also on to explain anyone can play Rebirth as it is a new game, not a remake.

As someone without a PS5 and seen basically nothing that makes me want one, Square come along and show me next year is FFXVI and FFVIIRebirth for the system. Ohh also Ever Crisis looks decent that I hope it gets the XV Pocket Edition treatment and gets ported to anything that isn't mobile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII: Remake   Final Fantasy VII: Remake - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy VII: Remake
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2