We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

October is going to be Outer (this) World(s)

Go down 
+4
Balladeer
Jimbob
Buskalilly
masofdas
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

October is going to be Outer (this) World(s) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: October is going to be Outer (this) World(s)   October is going to be Outer (this) World(s) - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Sep 2019 - 21:38

I think it will run fine, it's more on things like graphics and grand nature of it.

I'd sort compare to watching I don't know Avengers and seeing it in the cinema on the big screen over DVD.

One of the reason's I've not played myself as it seems a tad daunting the scope of it.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: October is going to be Outer (this) World(s)   October is going to be Outer (this) World(s) - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Sep 2019 - 21:46

The size of the game is what makes the Switch better for me, it's always easier to return to after all and if I have the time to play on the big screen I can do that too, sure the graphics aren't as nice but they look good enough and I'd be using the superior controller too.

I sound like I'm trying to get you to buy a Switch here. Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: October is going to be Outer (this) World(s)   October is going to be Outer (this) World(s) - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Sep 2019 - 21:59

Yeah don't think that would make me buy a Switch, as it's not really how I play games or will with something like Witcher III.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: October is going to be Outer (this) World(s)   October is going to be Outer (this) World(s) - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Oct 2019 - 10:58

I did not realise it was the 20th today already, anyway I just looked to see when the last Friday of the month is as you know I always put up the following month the Sunday before that.

Well, this Friday is the last one of October meaning November games should be going up today, well it won't as I really did think Oct 31st was the last Friday of the month, dam you Luigi's Mansion 3 coming out on a Thursday.

Next Sunday will be well November will be going up which includes a new pocket monster, Kojima's new game and star wars.

Name ideas like always, please.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: October is going to be Outer (this) World(s)   October is going to be Outer (this) World(s) - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Oct 2019 - 12:22

How do you get a Pikachu on a bonfire? Pokémon!

I'm not sorry.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/ Online
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: October is going to be Outer (this) World(s)   October is going to be Outer (this) World(s) - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Oct 2019 - 14:47

Now That Britain is Out of the Tyrannical European Union, We Can Afford All These Games!

If You Ask Your Wife, Shield-ell You To Buy One Of These A-Sword-ed Games

District Yourself From No-Nut November with these games
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: October is going to be Outer (this) World(s)   October is going to be Outer (this) World(s) - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Oct 2019 - 14:50

I've now got a place holder list and we've got a Wii game and Bee Simulator coming out in November, Death Stranding better watch out.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: October is going to be Outer (this) World(s)   October is going to be Outer (this) World(s) - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Oct 2019 - 17:23

If not mine then I support Drunka's middle suggestion.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/ Online
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: October is going to be Outer (this) World(s)   October is going to be Outer (this) World(s) - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Oct 2019 - 17:42

I think it's the one I will go for but someone may still come up with a better one.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: October is going to be Outer (this) World(s)   October is going to be Outer (this) World(s) - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Oct 2019 - 0:49

Shield yourself from the world and leave your troubles Stranded behind with November's games
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: October is going to be Outer (this) World(s)   October is going to be Outer (this) World(s) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

October is going to be Outer (this) World(s)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2