We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Things That Really !&$% You Off

Go down 
+27
LikesVideoGames
Solve My Maze
awesomedude
Rum
Buskalilly
Athrun888
nupkin
The Cappuccino Kid
ShadoWolf
fronkhead
oldschool
Xelviar
Treesmurf
ZeroJones
NintenDUCK
Dusty Knackers
beemoh
Xenos_Helia
shanks
The_Jaster
Admin
JayMoyles
Crumpy Andy
SuperPaperLink
Jimbob
Vidofnir
Balladeer
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2013 - 15:44

People listening to music through earphones that are too inconsiderate to check to see whether the music is leaking out of said earphones. Drives me crazy, it does. Especially when I'm in peace.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2013 - 18:23

People who leave their bags on otherwise unoccupied seats on trains. Complete lack of consideration.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2013 - 20:55

So you're the weirdo that wants to sit next to me? Winky Face
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013 - 4:25

I just want my space Hissy fit
Back to top Go down
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013 - 6:08

shanks wrote:

Space from the moron ruining your day?
Back to top Go down
http://aspergamer.webs.com/apps/forums/
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013 - 9:23

ZeroJones wrote:
People who leave their bags on otherwise unoccupied seats on trains. Complete lack of consideration.

I've found a different way to make a space undesirable: sitting in the aisle seat. People will clamber over me if the train is really crowded, but if not they'll go elsewhere, which is ideal for my conscience and my personal space! Very Happy Besides, if someone does sit next to me, Sod's Law dictates that it's one of Sporky's undesirables with their blaring music.

And while we're on train issues, single people who occupy a four-person table when there are smaller berths available. Especially annoying as my four-person family used to travel by train regularly.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013 - 12:22

People who indicate the obvious (yes I know the road rules and all that) but for some reason when someone indicates that they are turning the only possible way I always go well duh
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013 - 18:30

Got some more ragepoints to make (hooray!):
  • Smoking. I have no interest in what substances you stuff yourself with, so long as you don't do it around children or before driving, and so long as you keep them to yourself. But the minute I have to inhale your bad habit it's rude and unacceptable.
  • A large number of cyclists, including those who cycle through red lights, those who cycle on the pavement, and those who swerve perilously around you on a zebra crossing when you have right of way. It is my sincere belief that there needs to be a cycling test, in the same way that there is a driving test, and I bet that half the people cycling on the roads now will fail it. It's a shame, because I really like bicycles: just not many of the people who ride them.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013 - 19:31

Balladeer wrote:
  • Smoking. I have no interest in what substances you stuff yourself with, so long as you don't do it around children or before driving, and so long as you keep them to yourself. But the minute I have to inhale your bad habit it's rude and unacceptable.

I live with three smokers, and the kitchen/living room area always reeks of smoke. Means I have a valid reason to be a right introvert and stay in my room most of time time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013 - 19:50

Balladeer wrote:
Got some more ragepoints to make (hooray!):

Why that one?
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013 - 20:12

I'm thinking of more mind-influencing drugs rather than cigarettes that case. Amphetamines, ecstasy, marijuana etc.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 3 EmptyThu 14 Mar 2013 - 20:47

Jimbob wrote:
When the revolution comes, I will execute anyone who has anything to do with the production of adverts for perfume / aftershave. Or fragrance as it's now apparently known. Nothing that is said or done has any resemblance to reality, and yet this is acceptable.
I'd like to upgrade my anger to adverts, and sales/marketing people in general.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 3 EmptyFri 15 Mar 2013 - 13:08

Two particular people. Other people may annoy me, or I may disagree with them, but I don't hate them per sé. I hate only two particular people that I know.

And both of them are coming to the party I'm attending on Saturday. No No No No
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 3 EmptyFri 15 Mar 2013 - 13:19

oldschool wrote:
shanks wrote:

Space from the moron ruining your day?

Yeah.

The funny thing was it ( I usually call the dumb ass it) thought for a while that we were besties despite the fact that it drove me up the wall with the stupid little things it did which was also disgusting.

Like it has to well flirt with pretty much anyone on the phone going "darling, sweetie" etc and it's laugh is also so annoying. And being in a room with it for up to 12 hours you're ready to kill it or yourself.

On weekends we are allowed to bring in stuff to kill the boredom and so when something comes up on the screen it will get it and put it on hold and then leave it until the next noise comes through which could be ages away. (And it's on IMVU which if you saw it you'd see why that's wrong). And it's pure Lazy.

Now the other part it seems to be rather well gassy all the time as no matter which end it comes out of it always goes "oh excuse me" followed by a tiny hehe..

I could go on but I won't
Back to top Go down
SuperPaperLink
Stability Update
SuperPaperLink

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 3 EmptySat 16 Mar 2013 - 16:07

My manager.

He sent me home today for apparent poor attitude. Totally uncalled for; prick.
Back to top Go down
ShadoWolf
Chuffster
ShadoWolf

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Mar 2013 - 1:04

SuperPaperLink wrote:
apparent poor attitude.
SuperPaperBieb wrote:
prick.

Maybe there's your problem
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 3 EmptyWed 20 Mar 2013 - 0:54

ShadoWolf wrote:
SuperPaperLink wrote:
apparent poor attitude.
SuperPaperBieb wrote:
prick.

Yes the fact his manager is a prick is definitely the problem.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Dusty Knackers
Bandana Waddle Dee
Dusty Knackers

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 3 EmptyWed 20 Mar 2013 - 16:18

In no particular order...

Smokers.
Casual drug users who have no problem telling you that they smoke weed (nobody is impressed, get lost).
The word 'banter', anyone who uses the word 'banter' (you're an irritating chav, I get it).
Women who call a female friend 'wifey'.
People who say that they 'hate people' based off the fact that one or two people have wronged them.
Folks who swear like it's going out of fashion, who do it for the sake of it, or like they've juat been allowed to start swearing by their mummy.
Grown men who complain about their mothers (you look sad, just stop).
Those stupid little things that delivery drivers make you sign, that when you start writing on take about a second to register on the screen, and your hand writing looks like that of a brain dead cat.
Loan companies that have cutesy TV adverts to cover-up their ruthless ways of ruining people financially (*cough* Wonga! *cough*).
Overuse and misuse of the word 'literally' ("I literally jumped out of my skin." Urgh...)
Gamers who whinge when a game is ported, as though EVERYONE has played the game in the first place.

I'll stop for a bit now.

Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 3 EmptyWed 20 Mar 2013 - 17:45

Shit Dusty, all that's literally just fucking banter.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 3 EmptyWed 20 Mar 2013 - 17:50

You stoned, Jay?
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 3 EmptyWed 20 Mar 2013 - 17:52

Nah, I was just chatting to some wifey whilst having a cigarette about how amazing Wonga is.

(I'll stop now. Laughing )
Back to top Go down
SuperPaperLink
Stability Update
SuperPaperLink

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 3 EmptyWed 20 Mar 2013 - 19:14

treesmurf11 wrote:
ShadoWolf wrote:
SuperPaperLink wrote:
apparent poor attitude.
SuperPaperBieb wrote:
prick.

Yes the fact his manager is a prick is definitely the problem.
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 3 EmptyThu 21 Mar 2013 - 10:53

Dusty Knackers wrote:
Grown men who complain about their mothers (you look sad, just stop).

My manager was complaining about her father today! Then again, I think (potential racism warning) Chinese parents tend to be more overbearing than Western ones.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 3 EmptyThu 21 Mar 2013 - 23:40

The amount of adverts in between WWE shows.

Adding on to what Dusty said about "banter". People who say something stupid and try to cover it up by calling it "banter".

Bad parents, more specifically, those ones that will go in to a shop and completely ignore their wondering child whilst they have a browse.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Xelviar
Boo This Man .Gif
Xelviar

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2013 - 0:24

Dusty Knackers wrote:
Loan companies that have cutesy TV adverts to cover-up their ruthless ways of ruining people financially (*cough* Wonga! *cough*).
You seen the First loans ad? they put 4414% AER on their advert! Just hope they get shut down as fast as Wonga!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Things That Really !&$% You Off
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next