We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Things That Really !&$% You Off

Go down 
+27
LikesVideoGames
Solve My Maze
awesomedude
Rum
Buskalilly
Athrun888
nupkin
The Cappuccino Kid
ShadoWolf
fronkhead
oldschool
Xelviar
Treesmurf
ZeroJones
NintenDUCK
Dusty Knackers
beemoh
Xenos_Helia
shanks
The_Jaster
Admin
JayMoyles
Crumpy Andy
SuperPaperLink
Jimbob
Vidofnir
Balladeer
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 39 EmptyMon 19 May 2014 - 13:21

Stop right in front of them and flip the bird. It's the only way they'll learn.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 39 EmptyMon 19 May 2014 - 13:22

I love strolling out into my pedestrian green light and making light-jumping cyclists swerve/swear/fall off. Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 39 EmptyTue 20 May 2014 - 4:08

The idiot in the post sorting center in Adelaide who sent my registered express mail to entirely different parts of the state. What in gods name got my express mail item sent to f****** Whyalla? The post code and name is completely different! Whoever sorted it should be fired or removed from sorting mail, because that is just plain lazy sorting on their part. My package is at least express, so it has already departed from Whyalla and is on its way here and will likely be here tomorrow, but anybody with something coming via snail mail that gets this crap will have half a week or more added to the posting time, inexcusable.

I suppose I shouldn't be all up in arms over what will at most be two days added to the delivery time, granted for something I spent money on the postage so it would arrive in five to six working days with today being the sixth, but never the less. Alas it is just one of those days where I have effectively woken up on the wrong side of the bed, and this is the second time in half a year it's happened anyway. Free passes for sending express mail to completely different parts of the state gets a slide when I'm not in a incredibly foul mood and it hasn't happened in recent memory.

I believe the term for complaints like this is "first world problem". The real problem is, as usual, my temper because as usual changing my sleeping schedule leaves me in a permanently fixed state of extreme agitation that flashes in to anger the moment something so much as annoys me.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 39 EmptyTue 20 May 2014 - 10:23

Athrun888 wrote:
The real problem is, as usual, my temper...

Can we get a hallelujah? Winky Face 
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 39 EmptyTue 20 May 2014 - 13:07

Balladeer wrote:
Athrun888 wrote:

HALLELUJAH!!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 39 EmptyTue 20 May 2014 - 13:10

Shanks you!
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 39 EmptyWed 21 May 2014 - 5:30

Balladeer wrote:
Athrun888 wrote:

To be fair I paid for express mail so I wouldn't have this sort of thing happen specifically, so that I would know exactly where my package is and with the guarantee that comes from spending extra money that it follows a chain of events like clockwork.   If I didn't care about speedy delivery I wouldn't have spent the extra fifteen dollars on express mail, and this being the second time it's happened in recent memory means this isn't just a one off human error but a flaw in the system.

Edit: Awesome, it's still not here! This has added over four days to the wait time, and if it doesn't arrive tomorrow it won't be here before the six hours I'll be spending on a coach on monday. Which doesn't seem like a big deal, but given they always play the radio far too loudly the trip becomes a form of torture without music to drown out the cacophony. I also specifically delayed this a week so I'd have it for the trip, so now it's looking like that was a waste of time. And speaking of that, watch this space because I'll be sure to have something venomous to say about the coach radio when I get back from the trip!
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 39 EmptyWed 28 May 2014 - 0:57

When young children spontaneously start dancing in public for no good reason.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 39 EmptyWed 28 May 2014 - 1:32

Is that a frequent issue?  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Dusty Knackers
Bandana Waddle Dee
Dusty Knackers

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 39 EmptyWed 28 May 2014 - 2:43

Jealous because he gets funny looks when he does it. Winky Face
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 39 EmptyTue 3 Jun 2014 - 8:55

Got home last night. Electricity wasn't working, and hadn't been for two hours. Lights in hall were working, but in my flat and my neighbour's, everything was dead. Tried calling the emergency number: nothing. Eventually, two hours later (by which time I was at my parents' for the night), they called back: please could the landlord stop putting them down for power outages, as they didn't have an electrician?

Needless to say, the landlord is getting a 'phone call when they open at 9, and it won't just be a friendly chat. Hissy fit
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 39 EmptyWed 11 Jun 2014 - 21:11

Microsoft and their stupid computer updates, damn near killed the damn laptop because of the freezing that shit caused this time. And this isn't my laptop either, not that I'd be any less angry if it had happened to mine but I'd be in a hell of a lot less shit if it had actually done some damage to the thing.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 39 EmptyWed 11 Jun 2014 - 21:23

Mac owner here. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 39 EmptyThu 12 Jun 2014 - 3:59

Turn the updates off.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 39 EmptyThu 12 Jun 2014 - 8:42

I really won't miss having to mess about with updates since I switched to using a chrome book.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 39 EmptyThu 12 Jun 2014 - 13:04

shanks wrote:
Turn the updates off.
It's not my laptop so I doubt I'd be allowed to do that.

Also it just crashed again, and it was when it played the same song as it was playing yesterday. Could https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2fqV5XozJQ song be cursed? Probably not, but it seems a little too frequent to just be coincidence...
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 39 EmptyThu 12 Jun 2014 - 13:05

Before you die, you hear...
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 39 EmptyThu 12 Jun 2014 - 17:50

And it froze forcing me to hard shutdown.  Again.  Well, at least the song isn't cursed, right? The repairman had better have finally made some damn progress fixing my laptop when he gets a ring tomorrow, fractured arm or not I don't think its unreasonable to want some news on it given he's had it for over a month now.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 39 EmptyThu 12 Jun 2014 - 19:20

Red peppers. Horrible vegetable, capable of spoiling a perfectly good pizza. Yuck. Sick 
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 39 EmptyFri 13 Jun 2014 - 7:16

Nothing wrong with red peppers, not sure if I'd put them on a pizza though.
Back to top Go down
Saul Iscariot
Philips CD-i Title

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 39 EmptyFri 13 Jun 2014 - 12:26

Deodorants. I spray one pit, it smells lovely and feels refreshed, I spray the other and it gets covered in some white, dusty goop, than makes it feel like I have dipped it in glue. Some fucker at the factory deserves to be hung, drawn and quartered for how uncomfortable I am/ Washing it off only seems to make it feel worse.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 39 EmptyFri 13 Jun 2014 - 15:33

The_Jaster wrote:
Nothing wrong with red peppers, not sure if I'd put them on a pizza though.

I would! Not much but if done right I like what they can bring to certain pizza flavours.
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 39 EmptySat 14 Jun 2014 - 19:12

Balladeer wrote:
Mac owner here. Very Happy 

I bought a Surface Pro 2 on launch day, and it's the closest a Windows PC has ever come to feeling like a Mac in terms of no nonsense, no fuss. Do feel for Athrun though, maintenance is the biggest headache when having to deal with the classic PC.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 39 EmptySat 14 Jun 2014 - 19:17

All o' you who like red peppers are mad. Mad I tell you!

Saul Iscariot wrote:
Deodorants. I spray one pit, it smells lovely and feels refreshed, I spray the other and it gets covered in some white, dusty goop, than makes it feel like I have dipped it in glue. Some fucker at the factory deserves to be hung, drawn and quartered for how uncomfortable I am/ Washing it off only seems to make it feel worse.

I recommend roll-on. Unfortunately, I am currently struggling with a bottle of spray that I got for free somehow. Not only does the stench of the stuff, arguably worse than the smell it's meant to stop, linger in the air for ages, but it actually hurts where it makes contact! Who thought that was good design?
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 39 EmptySat 14 Jun 2014 - 21:41

I had to use spray on once when I was 14.  Once, but never again thereafter.  Roll on scentless or bust as far as I'm concerned.

And on the note of smell, I shall wheel out another thing that tends to get under my nose when out, and that is perfume. I'm not against it or aftershave, but sometimes you'll be walking along and you'll come up behind someone who has put on so much it smells like someone threw a gas grenade of the stuff there. I've been in cleaning product shopping isles that smell nicer than that when it happens.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Things That Really !&$% You Off
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next