We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The simple bare necessities Video Games Forget about your worries and your (Cloud) Strife

Go down 
+6
OrangeRakoon
JayMoyles
gjones
Balladeer
Muss
masofdas
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

The simple bare necessities Video Games Forget about your worries and your (Cloud) Strife - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The simple bare necessities Video Games Forget about your worries and your (Cloud) Strife   The simple bare necessities Video Games Forget about your worries and your (Cloud) Strife - Page 2 EmptyThu 16 Apr 2020 - 11:09

May will be going up this Sunday, some good name ideas already but if you want yours this is now the time.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

The simple bare necessities Video Games Forget about your worries and your (Cloud) Strife - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The simple bare necessities Video Games Forget about your worries and your (Cloud) Strife   The simple bare necessities Video Games Forget about your worries and your (Cloud) Strife - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Apr 2020 - 8:38

May-be we'll be allowed to go outside, May-be we'll still be sitting inside playing the games.

MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON THE SOULS OF THIS DAMNED EARTH
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The simple bare necessities Video Games Forget about your worries and your (Cloud) Strife   The simple bare necessities Video Games Forget about your worries and your (Cloud) Strife - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 Apr 2020 - 19:38

Just posting a bit of an update a just seen Xbox Wire posting next week's games and isn't bad at all, also went and had a look at PS4 and Switch with these being some highlights with more coming as well

Moving Out, Balla picked in Fantasy Critic and looks like a fun local CO-OP game

SnowRunner, Fronk seemed to like MudRunner which I plan to try sometime as it's on Game Pass but even I like that doubt I'll rush out to get this

Telling Lies, from the guy who did Her Story and I think this was also well received on PC

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Remaster, Was a timed exclusive for PS4 but now on PC & Xbox One

Streets of Rage 4, Hoping this is a banger

Antigraviator, Not heard of this but looks like an F-Zero/Wipeout/FAST type thing

Arcade Spirits, I like the look of this one as I do like an odd visual novel and a dating sim but not for £20

Gears Tactics, One Jay has in Fantasy Critic and it does look good & I even think it runs on my old PC fine from what I read MS have made a lot of the PC games run on rather low spec'ed stuff

Sakura Wars, This might be here tomorrow and I'm hearing it's gone heavily on the Visual Novel side of things over the RPG side

Ninjala BETA, This is the f2p Splatoon like with the BETA on Tuesday then the game coming out later in May

LevelHead, It's 2D Level Maker thing

SEGA AGES G-LOC: Air Battle, Maybe one for Cappa

Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The simple bare necessities Video Games Forget about your worries and your (Cloud) Strife   The simple bare necessities Video Games Forget about your worries and your (Cloud) Strife - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 Apr 2020 - 21:44

Very much up for picking up Moving Out.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The simple bare necessities Video Games Forget about your worries and your (Cloud) Strife   The simple bare necessities Video Games Forget about your worries and your (Cloud) Strife - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The simple bare necessities Video Games Forget about your worries and your (Cloud) Strife
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2