We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OMG Shulk, is that a whopper red sword on your back or are you just pleased to see May?

Go down 
+6
OrangeRakoon
JayMoyles
Jimbob
Balladeer
The_Jaster
masofdas
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

OMG Shulk, is that a whopper red sword on your back or are you just pleased to see May? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG Shulk, is that a whopper red sword on your back or are you just pleased to see May?   OMG Shulk, is that a whopper red sword on your back or are you just pleased to see May? - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 Apr 2020 - 13:50

Look, I'll use emoticons from other fora if I want to. OMG Shulk, is that a whopper red sword on your back or are you just pleased to see May? - Page 2 Icon_capnscotty

Crumpy Andy wrote:
Strip Balla of admin rights! Strip Balla of admin rights!

Please change your signature to this.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

OMG Shulk, is that a whopper red sword on your back or are you just pleased to see May? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG Shulk, is that a whopper red sword on your back or are you just pleased to see May?   OMG Shulk, is that a whopper red sword on your back or are you just pleased to see May? - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 Apr 2020 - 14:08

Buskalilly wrote:
Time for a regime change around here. Get rid of Balla, give Admin powers to Andy, Jas and me, and we'll turn this into the official Monster Mash Forum.

I like your thinking and I can even replace auld grackler up there with a Duramboros or something.

masofdas wrote:
Buskalilly wrote:
Time for a regime change around here. Get rid of Balla, give Admin powers to Andy, Jas and me, and we'll turn this into the official Monster Mash Forum.

Just go to Discord

I do NOT like your thinking, can we replace mas with a Duramboros or something?
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: OMG Shulk, is that a whopper red sword on your back or are you just pleased to see May?   OMG Shulk, is that a whopper red sword on your back or are you just pleased to see May? - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 Apr 2020 - 14:10

Laughing Sorry Mas but that made me giggle.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: OMG Shulk, is that a whopper red sword on your back or are you just pleased to see May?   OMG Shulk, is that a whopper red sword on your back or are you just pleased to see May? - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Apr 2020 - 15:46

^Regulation giggle observed
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: OMG Shulk, is that a whopper red sword on your back or are you just pleased to see May?   OMG Shulk, is that a whopper red sword on your back or are you just pleased to see May? - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Apr 2020 - 19:01

I was only trying to agree with what Andy said a few weeks back about binning off Balla (sorry) and just posting stuff in Discord

NLife have put up their version of my list but Switch only and I feel they're selective but they do point out Lonely Mountains Downhill which I play now and again on Xbox One which is really fun also Best Friend Forever is coming out in May.

Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: OMG Shulk, is that a whopper red sword on your back or are you just pleased to see May?   OMG Shulk, is that a whopper red sword on your back or are you just pleased to see May? - Page 2 EmptyWed 29 Apr 2020 - 9:13

masofdas wrote:
I was only trying to agree with what Andy said a few weeks back about binning off Balla (sorry) and just posting stuff in Discord

This might be a surprise, but I'm actually not up for that! Discord pretty much functions like a forum anyway, with groups this big, but this is nice to access on a PC,and can handle messages both short and long. Discord feels nice for snappy chats, but it's horrible for writing or reading longer form content.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
OrangeRakoon
Disciple of Greener
OrangeRakoon

PostSubject: Re: OMG Shulk, is that a whopper red sword on your back or are you just pleased to see May?   OMG Shulk, is that a whopper red sword on your back or are you just pleased to see May? - Page 2 EmptyWed 29 Apr 2020 - 13:58

Discord is for instant messaging in curated channels, not long-form asynchronous discussion or user-created threaded topics.
Back to top Go down
http://www.orkn.uk
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: OMG Shulk, is that a whopper red sword on your back or are you just pleased to see May?   OMG Shulk, is that a whopper red sword on your back or are you just pleased to see May? - Page 2 EmptyWed 29 Apr 2020 - 21:02

masofdas wrote:

NLife have put up their version of my list but Switch only and I feel they're selective but they do point out Lonely Mountains Downhill which I play now and again on Xbox One which is really fun also Best Friend Forever is coming out in May.

I think they only just announced LMD for Switch. Well up for that as well I think.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: OMG Shulk, is that a whopper red sword on your back or are you just pleased to see May?   OMG Shulk, is that a whopper red sword on your back or are you just pleased to see May? - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Apr 2020 - 11:18

The_Jaster wrote:
Just the three things that take my fancy and those are:

Jet lancer
TW101
Ion Fury

I'm probably going to hold off on getting Ion fury for a bit now as a few other games interest me way more right now and those are Void Bastards & Streets of Rage 4. (I also still have some of the classic Doom games to play through as well)
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: OMG Shulk, is that a whopper red sword on your back or are you just pleased to see May?   OMG Shulk, is that a whopper red sword on your back or are you just pleased to see May? - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Apr 2020 - 12:38

Solves that problem!

Also I don't think anybody was seriously suggesting that this place moves to Discord. I've thought about it (it wouldn't handle like rubbish on mobile for starters), but generally the point Buska made about longform posts, which are my favourite content on here, means that Discord wouldn't really work for what I like about this place.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: OMG Shulk, is that a whopper red sword on your back or are you just pleased to see May?   OMG Shulk, is that a whopper red sword on your back or are you just pleased to see May? - Page 2 EmptyThu 7 May 2020 - 10:04

After the video Cappa posted in the Evercade thread and having a proper look at all the games, I think I'm going to pass for now. I like the concept and I might get one at some point but when a cart has a decent line-up of titles on it then go from there if I want some other games.

Think I'm going to pass on Xenoblade HD as well the issues I had with it on Wii likely fixed from a visual standpoint but wasn't keen on X or 2 that I think it's just the RPG series I don't like, I can't like them all and just the one not for me like Persona 5 wasn't for Muss.

Also, I've got a bunch of RPG's to play I know I will like and some coming this year such as Bravely Default II, does make May a dry month for me unless a cool indie comes out and even going into June don't think anything till The Last of Us Part II for me.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: OMG Shulk, is that a whopper red sword on your back or are you just pleased to see May?   OMG Shulk, is that a whopper red sword on your back or are you just pleased to see May? - Page 2 EmptySat 16 May 2020 - 20:08

June will go up next Sunday.

I've just started working on the list and it's not a bad month with 30 games coming out at retail including a 6th gen platformer getting remastered, a sequel to what was (botw might have taken the spot) the most award-winning game ever and a game with 51 games on if 30 on their own wasn't enough for you.

Name ideas please like always

Last edited by masofdas on Sun 17 May 2020 - 13:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: OMG Shulk, is that a whopper red sword on your back or are you just pleased to see May?   OMG Shulk, is that a whopper red sword on your back or are you just pleased to see May? - Page 2 EmptySun 17 May 2020 - 11:54

masofdas wrote:
the most awarding winning game ever

^ Name idea
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: OMG Shulk, is that a whopper red sword on your back or are you just pleased to see May?   OMG Shulk, is that a whopper red sword on your back or are you just pleased to see May? - Page 2 EmptySun 17 May 2020 - 13:04

No
Matthew Castle
Back to top Go down
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: OMG Shulk, is that a whopper red sword on your back or are you just pleased to see May?   OMG Shulk, is that a whopper red sword on your back or are you just pleased to see May? - Page 2 EmptySun 17 May 2020 - 13:25

It's an anticipated sequel - you really thought you'd seen the last of us?
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: OMG Shulk, is that a whopper red sword on your back or are you just pleased to see May?   OMG Shulk, is that a whopper red sword on your back or are you just pleased to see May? - Page 2 EmptyMon 18 May 2020 - 19:49

It's probably going to be that isn't it? Darn it GJones, stop being so naturally funny. Sulk

Er... er... 51 Games And Some Others. Nah, sod it. Pick GJones'.
Back to top Go down
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: OMG Shulk, is that a whopper red sword on your back or are you just pleased to see May?   OMG Shulk, is that a whopper red sword on your back or are you just pleased to see May? - Page 2 EmptyMon 18 May 2020 - 20:55

Balladeer wrote:
It's probably going to be that isn't it?  Darn it GJones, stop being so naturally funny. Sulk

Er... er... 51 Games And Some Others.  Nah, sod it.  Pick GJones'.

The juices will run out soon. 51 Games and Some Others did make me laugh though! May as well be 1001 Games to Play With or Without a Die.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: OMG Shulk, is that a whopper red sword on your back or are you just pleased to see May?   OMG Shulk, is that a whopper red sword on your back or are you just pleased to see May? - Page 2 EmptyMon 18 May 2020 - 22:23

51 other ways to die this June.

Too on the nose?
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: OMG Shulk, is that a whopper red sword on your back or are you just pleased to see May?   OMG Shulk, is that a whopper red sword on your back or are you just pleased to see May? - Page 2 EmptyMon 18 May 2020 - 22:29

Ooh, subtle. Took me a moment. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG Shulk, is that a whopper red sword on your back or are you just pleased to see May?   OMG Shulk, is that a whopper red sword on your back or are you just pleased to see May? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

OMG Shulk, is that a whopper red sword on your back or are you just pleased to see May?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2