We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What sport interests you?

Go down 
+13
Treesmurf
SuperPaperLink
masofdas
ZeroJones
The Cappuccino Kid
Jimbob
Crumpy Andy
Vidofnir
The_Jaster
JayMoyles
Balladeer
beemoh
Fancy Fancy
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

What sport interests you? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What sport interests you?   What sport interests you? - Page 3 EmptySat 6 Apr 2013 - 13:51

Its not cruel on horses, Aintree has even had the backing of RSPCA. I no how to ride a horse, which makes me feel like it's not a proper sport as there is skill in it but the oxford english dictionary describes sport as skill based physical activitie as indivaual or as team enjoyed by people.

which horse riding to me only covers a few of those things, the same with darts though the thing they dont have is the physical part but tick all the other boxs.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What sport interests you?   What sport interests you? - Page 3 EmptyThu 11 Apr 2013 - 11:34

The masters starts today, anyone bothered
Back to top Go down
Fancy Fancy
FMK Tagline
Fancy Fancy

PostSubject: Re: What sport interests you?   What sport interests you? - Page 3 EmptyThu 11 Apr 2013 - 11:44

Yep, I think I might watch some of it. I've also started watching Aussie Rules which is proving to be quite entertaining.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What sport interests you?   What sport interests you? - Page 3 EmptyThu 11 Apr 2013 - 11:53

We've done a better at skittles on 9 players at the masters all outsiders but we've got 9 and the bookies is paying 1st 5 EW so might win a few bob. Plus ive done my personal bets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What sport interests you?   What sport interests you? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What sport interests you?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3